Search this Thread

Old 17 April 2019, 07:04 PM
lillygrace2009
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WARNING IMPBOY95 EBAY SCAMMER

Attention guys impboy95
also darren Martin from Carlisle

this isiot is a scammer conman and a thief thief he sells stuff on eBay and doesn’t post keeps people’s money for over a month then claims to have posted using a dodgy fake tracking number

i purchased a filter from him claimed to be here Monday then Tuesday then they made a mistake and Wednesday then ohh suprise suprise claimed it had been returned to him by DHL I repeatedly asked for tracking number then he came or with Somthjng I couldn’t believe and would never have expected after asking 7 times for tracking he said give me your number I’ll text you when there an hour away for delivery firstly I told him I never asked for you to ask for my number secondly I never asked for you to contact me I asked for tracking and lastly you’ve made every excuse to why it wasn’t here turns out he never sent it sold it elsewhere kept my money and has been doing this for some time he has 2 cases just this month and 11 in total all the SAME!!! Keeps money fake tracking never sends and claims to have posted see images !!!

warnjnf to all genuine buyers guys please be aware of this scammer to NOT get scammed then he made a bunch of utter lies said he waited 2 bloody weeks for me to pay WTF!!! Waited 5 days Cos my wife was in hospital and I apologised

do NOT buy from IMPBOY95
Old 17 April 2019, 07:52 PM
ossett2k2
Scooby Regular

Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts

At it again

https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-...ss-needed.html

https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-...-dealings.html
Old 17 April 2019, 08:00 PM
albob
Scooby Regular

Received 50 Likes on 39 Posts

doesn't help when people give him POSITIVE feedback for this.....?!?

"Item has not arrived or Evan been dispatched!!!

Impreza wrx bugeye blob eye after market dump valve (#223474901184)"
Old 17 April 2019, 08:40 PM
jaygsi
Scooby Regular

Received 256 Likes on 222 Posts

Its crazy how people forget Darren used to be on here only a few years back.

https://www.scoobynet.com/member.php?u=23490

And he did the same then, i had to wait over a month for a refund on a item and many emails before i got a refund. He then moved to Ebay and facebook most likely due to Scoobynet's rip off fee's.

Thing is his prices are always cheap so he gets people coming back.

Me and my mate bought a number of items off him over the years and heard all the stories under the sun, but always received item or refund in the end. Just takes alot off bugging.
Old 17 April 2019, 09:12 PM
lillygrace2009
Scooby Newbie

Default Yep

So he has a history of doing this to people he’s a utter **** bag why on Earth Is he scamming people like this what’s he getting out of it
Old 17 April 2019, 09:15 PM
harry007
Scooby Regular

Received 37 Likes on 31 Posts

Have had exact same experience. But oddly also had items arrived perfectly. But that was over a year ago.
Old 17 April 2019, 09:25 PM
lillygrace2009
Scooby Newbie

Seems it’s common practice for him to take folks money I think he sells it but goes for too cheap so makes up this bull**** and sells it elsewhere what pissed me off is my wife was poorly and I still made the effort the FIRST day back home to apologise and pay for it and he then replied to my feedback saying I didn’t pay for 2 weeks absolute ***** it was 3 days

Originally Posted by harry007
Have had exact same experience. But oddly also had items arrived perfectly. But that was over a year ago.
Old 17 April 2019, 09:38 PM
jaygsi
Scooby Regular

Don't stress yourself about it. If you got a refund or the item then you can't really do much about poor service.

I know my mate bought something off him and he sent out the wrong item, and sent his item to someone else, took ages to get it sorted but he got to keep the item and a refund.

When you ask for a tracking number he doesn't give you one, most likely he's not got round to sending it and buying his time. Thats my guess, but as i said most will keep going back to him as his prices are reasonable. I now know what to expect, and don't have any high expectations. So hard to get disappointed then.
Old 17 April 2019, 10:10 PM
lillygrace2009
Scooby Newbie

Default Rr

Hes maijg. Every excuse under the sun on fb claiming I sent him abuse that’s why he refunded ???? LOL I thort he posted it recorded

Originally Posted by jaygsi
Don't stress yourself about it. If you got a refund or the item then you can't really do much about poor service.

I know my mate bought something off him and he sent out the wrong item, and sent his item to someone else, took ages to get it sorted but he got to keep the item and a refund.

When you ask for a tracking number he doesn't give you one, most likely he's not got round to sending it and buying his time. Thats my guess, but as i said most will keep going back to him as his prices are reasonable. I now know what to expect, and don't have any high expectations. So hard to get disappointed then.
Old 17 April 2019, 10:31 PM
lillygrace2009
Scooby Newbie

Default Well

well well we’ll seems to be a HUGE thing on Subaru owners club on fb since I posted up seems to have done it to LOADS
Old 17 April 2019, 11:42 PM
AT@JDM
Scooby Regular

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

That reminds me he still owes me some parts lol
Old 18 April 2019, 12:41 AM
The Rig
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Hmmm ive ordered several times off him on ebay and never had any issues

luckily i was lucky i guess
Old 18 April 2019, 06:01 AM
Jonny Park
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lillygrace2009
So he has a history of doing this to people he’s a utter **** bag why on Earth Is he scamming people like this what’s he getting out of it
Erm money? 🤔
I’ve bought quite a lot of stuff from him and actually got some real bargains.Only once had a minor problem and he refunded me & told me to keep the part.

Last edited by Jonny Park; 18 April 2019 at 06:05 AM.
Old 18 April 2019, 09:27 AM
jaygsi
Scooby Regular

That's what I was saying. When he was on here I bought loads of parts off him. But he did mess me about a few times. But people will still keep going to him as his prices are good. If he was higher priced sure most wouldn't go back. Not sure why he has so many issues maybe he's not very organised aswell.
Old 18 April 2019, 06:30 PM
Henrik
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 145 Likes on 109 Posts

I bought an ECU off him a month or so ago, and it arrived quickly and well packaged, to be fair.
Old 19 April 2019, 01:02 AM
Vxr2010
Scooby Regular

Received 270 Likes on 234 Posts

i bought some wheels of impboy95 , wrong wheels sent out as i needed ones that cleared brembos , i think it was around a month before i got correct wheels which cost me another 100£ , yes got there in the end but a poor service lots of broken promises regards wheels and delivery dates
Old 24 April 2019, 02:53 PM
lillygrace2009
Scooby Newbie

Default And again

Seems YET ANOTHER BAD review for him selling broken and damaged scratched parts on eBay

this idiots a clown impossible to defend himself here like couple of times yeah but this many one or 2 a week now

defnirly a scammer listing parts as good and there crap not sending goods taking weeks to refund and not bothering to reply to folks so they have to go through PayPal and I had an email off a eBay member he tried to get him to pay via bank transfer for an engine or gearbox
Old 24 April 2019, 02:58 PM
lillygrace2009
Scooby Newbie

Default And just to clear it up

And fake tracking number

And just to clear it up when he said I gave him abuse that’s why he refunded me even tho he said he posted so contradicted himself there and said I was rude and didn’t ask for tracking here you go
Black and white this guys fullnof ****

Last edited by lillygrace2009; 24 April 2019 at 02:59 PM.
Old 24 April 2019, 03:56 PM
Rusti
Scooby Regular

Received 157 Likes on 132 Posts

Cool thanks for the update, did we really need all the screenshots
Old 26 April 2019, 06:24 PM
jaygsi
Scooby Regular

Sounds like fobbing you off, had the same messages when he was on here. DHL own UK mail by the way. Why he wastes time with all that rubbish and doesn't just say its not been sent.
Old 26 April 2019, 06:44 PM
lillygrace2009
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by jaygsi
Sounds like fobbing you off, had the same messages when he was on here. DHL own UK mail by the way. Why he wastes time with all that rubbish and doesn't just say its not been sent.
Yeah I know that mate Cos when I said dhl have no record he said I didn’t use dhl I said well you would have known straight away it’s plastered all over there website he’s a piece of F|_|CKIN **** a liar and a utter ****bag

rhe facf he treated me like I was an idiot and I know he’s a utter ***** if he was local ide of been to his door not for what he’s done the fact he’s treated me like I’m stupid

Originally Posted by Rusti
Cool thanks for the update, did we really need all the screenshots
Haha was just proving my point and stop him from coming on and bull****ting yet again making excuses he can’t worm his way out of that one and since he popped up once he hasn’t been back on neither has his little crawnys who claimed he was sound seems like another scam lol
Old 27 April 2019, 12:46 AM
Jonny Park
Scooby Regular

You got your money back so you can put your toys back in the pram and stop crying now.Yeah ok it’s a matter of principle but the way you were p1ss1ng your pants you would think someone had stitched you up for hundreds.Crawnys?

Last edited by Jonny Park; 27 April 2019 at 12:47 AM.
Old 27 April 2019, 06:38 PM
sivo
Scooby Regular

Received 47 Likes on 40 Posts

This seller sh@t on me too but i only lost £20 or so, he sent me a 2 port boost solenoid full of black gunge !!

Poor packing, slow delivery and no reply to messages..... Gave up in the end.

Unfortunately there is a load of proper crooks breaking cars, when people sus them out and the feedback takes a kicking they just pop up again with another user name.

Although, i have to say the culprits normally are the sort that cant punch their way out of a paper bag and scream like little girls when it all catches up with them.

Karma is a wonderful thing

Siv
Old 04 May 2019, 08:56 AM
lillygrace2009
Scooby Newbie

Default Hmm

Originally Posted by Jonny Park
You got your money back so you can put your toys back in the pram and stop crying now.Yeah ok it’s a matter of principle but the way you were p1ss1ng your pants you would think someone had stitched you up for hundreds.Crawnys?

Seems yet another “friend” of this idiot and clearly you’ve never been ripped off as from the ignorance of your reply shows you don’t show any sympathy for anyone on here who’s been done by this idiot so thanks for showing how ignorant you are and the fact he keeps doing it
And I do NOT wana see anyone else get this done to them so he’s i may have got my money back but the Chew **** and sheer waiting and treating folks as if there idiots outways your comments!!

and as you can clearly see I’m NOT the only one so yeah dummy out for a LOT of people it would seem but hey like you said why should we be bothered we got our money back hey that’s ok then to just keep taking people’s money and not sending goods and making people wait months 🤔🤔🤔 your reply says it all well done

ohhh and

HES AT IT AGAIN

Last edited by lillygrace2009; 04 May 2019 at 08:57 AM.
Old 01 October 2022, 12:11 AM
PedroFT
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Just to update this...
I bought a gearbox from this guy, it took him more than 2 weeks to say it was posted, but the courier had the tracking, not him.
2 weeks later after constantly asking for a tracking no. he canceled the sale (4 weeks and a couple of days in total), claiming the address was not complete. He had my money for more than 4 weeks and never sent the item.
The last message we traded so far:

Old 01 October 2022, 08:24 AM
dt4
Scooby Regular

Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

its wierd, I have bought a couple of items both turned up really quickly
a steering wheel was just as described
a set of window switches were in working order but the trim clips were broken, comms were great initially then stopped

a bit hit and miss
Old 01 October 2022, 02:26 PM
Hawkeye D
Scooby Regular

Received 136 Likes on 103 Posts

Always rely on karma, you just don't always see it that's all.
Old 01 October 2022, 10:46 PM
Gazza82
Scooby Newbie

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

I bought a couple of bits from Impboy95 on eBay last year and they turned up pretty quickly and as described.

I got lucky by the looks of things!
Old 02 October 2022, 10:15 PM
Japfestking
Scooby Newbie

Very very odd. Bought many times, never ever had an issue.
Old 03 October 2022, 09:33 AM
Vxr2010
Scooby Regular

Received 270 Likes on 234 Posts

i ordered a set of sti 100 pcd wheels so they would fit over the brembos , got sent a set or wrx alloys , would not clear the brakes , so sent them back , it took around a month to solve with a number of emails , but finally got what i needed , i could not work out why he sent the wrong alloys in the first place ☹️