Sponsored by:

IMPBOY95 EBAY CONMAN BEW AWARE

Search this Thread

Old 07 April 2019, 09:44 PM
lillygrace2009
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IMPBOY95 EBAY CONMAN BEW AWARE

HI guys right this is a LONG discrace of a dealing with this idiot but ill explain as easy as possile

well he lied from day one for starts

loied about the products what it was what was with it but thats trivial bull**** compared tpo the nrest so wikll lewave thay

18/03 i won an induction kit from this clown my wife wsas taken in hospital poorly so as im sure youll agree this is my least worry which pissed me off even more about this dick head as hes used it as an excuse to give me a negative reply feedbakc so asshamed to call my self a scooby owner with thisn idiot being one too.now

i relised i b9ought it on the 25/05 whern we got back home from my wifes illness so emailed this GIMPBOY95 and apoligised refusly for the mistake and paid straight instantly.. he said no worries he will post the following day (emilas will confirm this )

then the bull**** started

monday came never turned up said that it ould be tuesday he missread wich i thought fine after my late payment no probvlme then tuesday came

tuesdayn NOTHING arrived he then claimed to not have read the emial right..

i then asked for tracking number which his reply (this one even stumped me to why he even suggests this complelty pointless ) "SEND ME YOUR NUMBER ILL MESSAGE YOU WHEN ITS AN HOUR FROM YOUR HOME" WHY YHE F would tou need my number i replied saying NO i did not ask to send you my number or to message me i askeed you to send me the tracking number you should have sent anyway..

i then checked ebay as it asks you to put it in which he had but as expectred it was a FAKE NUMBER!!! AND ALSO CLAIMED HED POSTED WITH HERMES AGAIN A LIE!!!

now this point ium getting suspicious

wednedsay came still NOTHING claimed he had missread the email again and would be thursdy now the **** starting to smell like a fresh curled on in the loo

so thrudsay came and he then suprise suprise claims that it had been returned back to the sender HAHAHAHA

so i asked for the tracking and who he postred it with even thoi i already knew who he dropped himself in it!!!

he clainmed with parcel force now this point i outed his bull out and chamnged his tune to UKMAIL so contqcted them the in so many words the lad was cool and from up her said "tbhn dean can i be blunt" to my reply was only way i expect it " well mate that lad is full of **** tbh buddy if im being completly blunt!! firtsly we holf any package for 3/5 working days before returning and we have NO ZERO info on anything ent to your home hes a complete liar"

thoise were his words was very happy woth his bluntnes

so i am very irate now i checks his feedback and theres doubke figurs with the same bull**** not delivered late replay not refunded no reply damaged parts and blaims everynoe but him

NOW just to get this part out there while its fresh which has Fing raged me the pierce of ****!!!! i leave hgim bad feedback after asking over and over to repost or refund which to this minute has doine NEITHER!!! he replied to my feedback saying i made him wait 2 ****inn WEEKS before paying using my poorly wife as an excuse for his vile lieing feedback

then claimed that UKMAIL uses royal mail and i should contact then when they use DHL!!!!

then in his feedback claims i made him wait 2 weeks fotr payment which emails prove otherwise and you can see crytal clear not only that thenn says complains and leaves negative feedback for being 2 days late!!!! 2 FING DAYS LATE FOR WHAT NOTHING FRIGGIN ARRIVED LIEING ****!!"!"!!"!!!!

seems hes done this to numerous people on ebay

will; NOT answer a question straight then had the nerve to get qnnoyed when i started awearing at him what does he expect he treated me like an idiot , lied to me, disrespected me, provided FAKE traCKING INFO , lied about who he posted with THREE 3 THREE times hermes ukmail royoal mail !!!! hade the down right cheek to leave me negative feedback reply

facts are i paid he lied about what it came with
never posted
claimd monday
tuesday
wednedsay
thruday
and then returned to him
no tracking numnber

remember guys IMPBOY95!!!!!

IM HOPING HES A MEMBER ON HERE AND THEN I WILL POST EVERY SINLG EMAIL AND REPLY ON HERE TO SEE AND WATCH HIM TRY WIGGLE OUT OF HIS LIES PIRECE OF **** THIS CLOIWN IS I HATE BEING LIED TO AND MORE IMPORTANTLY HATE BEING TREATED LIKE IM AN IDIOT

ANYONE WHO CAN POST THE INFO ON HERE PLEASE PLEASE DROP ME A TEXT SO I CAN SEND YOU THEM AS WONT ALLOW ME AND NO ONEN DESERVES TO HAVE MONEY TAKEN FROM THEMAND STIKL HASNT REFUNDED ME I WILL SENBD YOU THEM IN ORRDER ALSO

PLEASE DONT GET SCAMMED BY THIS IDIOT GUYS NO DOUBT HES ON HERE SOMEWHERE

THANKS GUYS