Sponsored by:

One of the things that annoy me

Search this Thread

Old 23 May 2001, 11:25 AM
firefox
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not much gets to me... but...

Recently I had to send a certain part of my car off to be rebuilt... this is the second time they have been sent away.

On both occasions I had to remove them... package them up.. and pay for delivery to the manufacturer.

On both occasions I was told there would be a fast turn around (couple of days) but after over a week they finally arrived back.

On the second occasion I asked for replacement parts (costing 16 pounds retail), hoping they would have just thrown it in and not charged me. Obviously not.

What annoys me is the fact that I have had to remove these items and cover the cost of shipping twice!. It would have been a nice jester for the manufacturer to just have thrown these parts in.

I know they are not oblieged or obligated to do so... but its a nice jesture.

To me, keeping the customer happy is everything.. I go out my way for my clients and customers.

So now I have to contact them... order the parts... and wait for them to ship them out.

What would have happened if I had to pay for someone to remove the faulty parts (twice) I dont think they would have liked to be invoiced for that... or me drive there and invoice them for lost earnings - that would hurt

Its just the little extras in life that prove and mean something...

J.

ps - Yes I am still taking Central Subaru to Court... they havent replied to the claim, so now i proceed with forcing them to pay, court apperance maybe...