Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New car, stage 2 mods or second car?

Search this Thread

Old 07 September 2016, 07:45 AM
windmill84
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New car, stage 2 mods or second car?

I'm in a bit of a dilemma and not sure what to do...

I've had my 05 WRX for 3 years now (which is the longest I've ever owned the same car for!) and I'm getting the annoying, niggling feeling that I want to change it for something else, but I'm not sure what to change it for, if anything. Don't get me wrong, I love the car, love the sound/power/handling but I fancy a change. Whether that be a different car, modify it further, or keep it and get a second car. I've been thinking about changing it for a different scooby, maybe an STI or a classic, but I'm not sure how I feel about getting a car that's 20 odd years old as it would probably be my daily. Don't hate me, but I've been thinking about an mx5! But I reckon I would miss the power and noise, but I really fancy trying one just to see what all the 'hype' is about those cars though. I fancy something that's rear wheel drive for a bit of sideways action....

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated!

PS my car is currently modded to 290bhp with the usual supporting features. (sports cat, exhaust, panel filter, suspension, remap, fuel pump)