Sigma alarm problems..... HELP needed

Search this Thread

Old 04 August 2016, 07:18 PM
michaelparkyn1990
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sigma alarm problems..... HELP needed

Hi everyone. My first post. I have a WRX 2007 impreza

My key fob has slowly got worse over the past year until late 2 days ago no longer worked.

Made the assumption it was battery. I changed the battery but still didn't work.

I have been having to open with the key then jump in and type the pin in sigma keypad to disarm the immobiliser.

I tried to reprogram the key with the alarm but didn't work. I tried a 2nd time and then the keypad went dark the red LED no longer lights up when I click the buttons. Also the red LED on the dash also isn't lighting up but now the immobiliser seems to be stuck on and I can't start the car what so ever.... can't work out what's happened

Any help please

Believe it's a sigma s30 alarm
Old 05 August 2016, 12:11 AM
mazbow
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by michaelparkyn1990
Hi everyone. My first post. I have a WRX 2007 impreza

My key fob has slowly got worse over the past year until late 2 days ago no longer worked.

Made the assumption it was battery. I changed the battery but still didn't work.

I have been having to open with the key then jump in and type the pin in sigma keypad to disarm the immobiliser.

I tried to reprogram the key with the alarm but didn't work. I tried a 2nd time and then the keypad went dark the red LED no longer lights up when I click the buttons. Also the red LED on the dash also isn't lighting up but now the immobiliser seems to be stuck on and I can't start the car what so ever.... can't work out what's happened

Any help please

Believe it's a sigma s30 alarm
It just locks you out for a bit if you put the code in wrong give it 30 minutes and it should be OK to try again