is this sial

Search this Thread

Old 21 February 2016, 12:01 AM
madscoob
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default is this sial

just read this and choked on my coffee
THIS IS AN ACTUAL CUSTOMER REVIEW FROM A MAN ON AMAZON.CO.UK AFTER USING VEET HAIR REMOVAL CREAM FOR MEN. I ACTUALLY HAD TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY FACE WHILE READING IT!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO FUNNY!!!:

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly Rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit if a treat.
I ordered it well in advance and working in the North Sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...Oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn’t have long to wait.
At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling not to bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel off in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen, by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, toe the lid off and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing returned. Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn’t managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and an tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my ****. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found its way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running its engines behind me.
This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.
Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, **** in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my **** while muttering “ooooohhh that feels good” Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn’t heard her come in it caused an involuntary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout fired against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn’t the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn’t improve my status…so to sum it up, VEET removes hair, dignity and self-respect ~
Old 21 February 2016, 12:06 AM
yabbadoo4
Scooby Regular

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

yes.
Old 21 February 2016, 12:10 AM
tom-r33
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 21 February 2016, 12:13 AM
Marco.Singh
Scooby Regular

OMG!!! This is too funny
Old 21 February 2016, 12:21 AM
yabbadoo4
Scooby Regular

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

it is funny tho
Old 21 February 2016, 01:38 AM
ossett2k2
Scooby Regular

Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts

Pi55ing my self laughing FFS that's one of the funniest things I've read in a long time
Thanks for cheering me up on this dull Saturday night shift
Old 21 February 2016, 08:29 AM
Lunchmoney
Scooby Regular

What is sial?

Trending Topics

Old 21 February 2016, 08:37 AM
ZANY
Scooby Regular

Received 131 Likes on 101 Posts
Default Raaaas

You've made my Sunday bake day bro nice one
Old 21 February 2016, 10:28 AM
hedgecutter
Scooby Regular

Received 640 Likes on 466 Posts

There`s a similar one about a bloke taking double the amount of laxatives before an op, only to find the op had been cancelled....can`t think where it was
Old 21 February 2016, 10:30 AM
lordharding
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile

Originally Posted by Lunchmoney
What is sial?

Old 21 February 2016, 10:32 AM
sprigeteer
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PMSL
Old 21 February 2016, 11:23 AM
neil-h
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by madscoob
just read this and choked on my coffee
THIS IS AN ACTUAL CUSTOMER REVIEW FROM A MAN ON AMAZON.CO.UK AFTER USING VEET HAIR REMOVAL CREAM FOR MEN. I ACTUALLY HAD TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY FACE WHILE READING IT!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO FUNNY!!!:
The funniest one is the one which simply ends with "DO NOT RUB ON SACK OR *****!!!!!!!"
Old 21 February 2016, 01:22 PM
scoobyboy1
Scooby Regular

Old 21 February 2016, 02:07 PM
joz8968
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Although the prose is well written - and is undeniably funny - can't help thinking it's been 'creatively' embellished somewhat.

Or, Indeed, completely made up! lol
But that's stating the obvious.

As my mate mused:

'This is an amusing tale, but as you say, plummets quickly into an absurd and highly unlikely scenario this side of a teen comedy.'

Last edited by joz8968; 21 February 2016 at 02:09 PM.
Old 22 February 2016, 10:18 PM
BoozyDave
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

is this SIAL?

yep

still funny as owt though
Old 23 February 2016, 07:00 AM
wrx300scooby
Scooby Regular

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by BoozyDave
is this SIAL?

yep

still funny as owt though
Old 23 February 2016, 08:33 AM
Lunchmoney
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by lordharding
Ok, fair enough if you don't want to share, I assume it's some sort of masonic lodge secret thing.
Old 23 February 2016, 12:13 PM
BoozyDave
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Lunchmoney
Ok, fair enough if you don't want to share, I assume it's some sort of masonic lodge secret thing.
Years ago there was a picture of a subaru in a lake. It was reposted loads of times by people thinking it had never been seen before, other videos keep reappearing like the subaru that spins while overtaking in the snow.
SIAL = subaru in a lake 👍
Old 23 February 2016, 01:15 PM
Lunchmoney
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by BoozyDave
Years ago there was a picture of a subaru in a lake. It was reposted loads of times by people thinking it had never been seen before, other videos keep reappearing like the subaru that spins while overtaking in the snow.
SIAL = subaru in a lake ��
Thank you.