ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

The worse experience selling on scoobynet

Search this Thread

Old 16 May 2014, 11:10 AM
SLAB
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default The worse experience selling on scoobynet

Sold a set of covers to a mazmike on feb 9 due to my error they was wrong, the drivers side back wasn't right tried my hardest to find him another set only one I had was broken, so after explaining to mazmike what's what he wanted a refund so being a dick I refunded him, Ive still not received the covers back as he said they was at a engine builder so I wait nearly 4 months to get them back now he tells me I have to pay to them have retuned waiting 4 months to be returned. I've missed a sale but not blaming him, and then blames me for his engine looking a mess because I sent the wrong parts out over 3 months ago. Ive never ripped anyone off always done my best to please but I deal with this and this is how you get treated.

What you on about collection you said you would send them back if I refunded you which I did ive lost one sale with waiting for you to get your your engine to be put together and you have the nerve to ask me to pay for collection.
they are at my engine builder .which is 120 miles away .can you refund the money and when i go up there to pick my engine up i will send them back .cheers mike
so stick to your side of the deal.
My address is 65 Norborough rd Wheatley Doncaster DN24AU.[/quote]

Originally Posted by mazmike

hi mate took the cam covers to the engine builder and they are not v3 have you got any more .its for the drivers side cheers mike

Hi m8 so sorry about this is it the front or the back or both and can you et me know whats not fitting right.
Slab
its the back one mate not shore if the front fits but it looks wrong as well .if you have the right ones can you sent them to the engine builder plaese
Hi m8 sorry about the delay getting back to you been working hard and straight to bed when home, if the mess has been cleaned up what the new landlord has left us, asbestos roof been taken off contaminated the places with the killer blue should be able to loo on Sunday tomorrow.
sLaB

hi have you got the covers if not send payment back please as engine is going back together now and it will be to late cheers mike
Hi mike sorry m8 not got any with that code on, will refund you back, can you send the covers back please, My address 65 norbough road Doncaster.
soon as ive recived them m8 will refund you also the postage or i can have them picked up by UPS if you haven't time to be missing.
SlAb.
they are at my engine builder .which is 120 miles away .can you refund the money and when i go up there to pick my engine up i will send them back .cheers mike
Ok m8 dont you need the font cover they all the same on the fronts, just athought save you buying both again.
i thick the front is differant as well
They deffo the same m8 its only the rear that's has differant mounting hole postions up to you let me know refund not a problem
refund please
Done please return covers to the above address.
Thanks Slab

cheers i will when i get the engine
Any idea when you be getting it back Just had a pal come tyo me with shatterd pully taken both cases out.
i was told end of march so very soon
The 2 COVERS i sold you that was wrong and refunded you for has still not been returned to me by you, which you said by the end of march i should have them back it is now 14th April two weeks later,I have just sold the covers, so can you get the place they are at to send them back to me asp and please make sure they are the same covers (like new) returned back to me asp thank you.
SlAB
my engine has been delayed for a bit .any day soon
Can you return the covers please I refunded you for.
SlaB
engine being picked up next week
Is this the closed deck with the avcs heads on m8

hi found them in the boxes i got back here is the address for collection can you make it for after monday cheers mike

Unit 12 Industrial Park
South Liberty Lane
Bristol

so stick to your side of the deal.
My address is 65 Norborough rd Wheatley Doncaster DN24AU.[/quote]
like i said i will send them back when i get them back .but i am not paying to send them back as it was you who sent the wrong ones out .not once did i complain about how long it took to send them .and the mite of lost a sale but how can you sale some thing if you do not no what they are .(made up story)i am allso ****ed off as i have wanked covers on my new engine now because YOU could not get it right .so end of .you can have the covers back like i said .BUT YOU PAY FOR COLLECTION AS IT WAS YOUR **** UP .

CHEERS mazmike

Last edited by SLAB; 18 May 2014 at 10:59 PM.
Old 16 May 2014, 11:13 AM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Taking man for baked bean
Old 16 May 2014, 11:39 AM
SLAB
Scooby Regular

LESSON LEARNT

Last edited by SLAB; 16 May 2014 at 11:49 AM.
Old 16 May 2014, 11:43 AM
smiffywhu
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

translation??
Old 16 May 2014, 11:51 AM
riiidaa
Scooby Regular

remove full address please
Old 16 May 2014, 11:52 AM
SLAB
Scooby Regular

If anybody would like theses covers for free just pay the post they was as new the front hasn't a mark on it if they not for his car they for the wrx send him the postage but good luck to receiving them ive been waiting nearly 4 months
Old 16 May 2014, 11:53 AM
SLAB
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by riiidaa
remove full address please
THATS MY ADDRESS THATS FULL HIS HAS BEEN DOCKED BUT LIKE YOU SAY I WILL
Old 16 May 2014, 11:54 AM
SLAB
Scooby Regular

[QUOTE=riiidaa;11429408]remove full address please[/QUOTE

sorry m8 had me snicker address removed

Last edited by SLAB; 16 May 2014 at 12:45 PM.
Old 16 May 2014, 11:56 AM
Carnut
Scooby Regular

I don't like buying online but if I do all I ask is that the seller is helpful should there be a problem. I would say that accidents/mistakes do happen but it seems to me that you was very fair and willing to help. It seems to me that the buyer has some ground to be annoyed but is taking advantage of your good will.
Old 16 May 2014, 12:03 PM
SLAB
Scooby Regular

Default shame

Originally Posted by smiffywhu
translation??
Can't find a translator m8 its slab lingo lol read it a few time it will make sense (mybe)
Basically m8 am having a rant how this mazmike treated me after all the patience I've had waiting for the return of the covers doesn't matter where they are or who has them, when a refund has been given don't make peeps wait nearly 4 months for them to return.
Old 16 May 2014, 01:26 PM
domino46
Scooby Regular

Received 264 Likes on 172 Posts

Far as I can see they are ready to be picked up but you want him to be out of pocket with postage costs ? But you sent the wrong covers so is your error and he shouldn't be out of pocket

Why not just get them picked up ?
Old 16 May 2014, 03:15 PM
Blue by You
Scooby Regular

Not wishing to add fuel to the fire but, whilst I sympathise with SLAB in that he's had to wait for the covers back and maybe missed a sale as a consequence, it's normal for the seller to pick up return fees for items that are incorrectly supplied or damaged on receipt.
Old 16 May 2014, 03:44 PM
JGlanzaV
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think he offered to refund the postage to mazmike once the item is received from what i understand, which is more than fair imo
Old 16 May 2014, 03:59 PM
SLAB
Scooby Regular

Tell you the truth peeps I can't be bothered with him, I know I was being fair refunding him more ales straight away and waiting 3 months for the return. I know if that was me I would of just sent them back for free out of embarrassment for holding on to someone's parts for so long.
LESSON LEARNT
Old 16 May 2014, 04:04 PM
Blue by You
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JGlanzaV
I think he offered to refund the postage to mazmike once the item is received from what i understand, which is more than fair imo
Can't say fairer than that
Old 16 May 2014, 04:14 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

If I'm not mistaken it's not the first time someone's had an issue with Mazmike. Four months is taking the p!ss in all fairness.
Old 16 May 2014, 04:42 PM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

Received 30 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Maz
If I'm not mistaken it's not the first time someone's had an issue with Mazmike. Four months is taking the p!ss in all fairness.
I also thought someone made a thread about him, but wasn't sure.
That confirms it

Slab, I'm teaching spelling lessons but you'll have to pay postage for my services
Old 16 May 2014, 05:05 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-...w-mazmike.html

to all except paulo p go get fcuked. what the **** has it got to do with you you must all be key board warriors .you mouthy ***** .if you got a problem with me, i will be at rally day at combe ,come and see me .or shut the **** up
Old 16 May 2014, 05:12 PM
grey_boy
Scooby Regular

Sounds like a cunut
Old 16 May 2014, 07:36 PM
SLAB
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bustaMOVEs
I also thought someone made a thread about him, but wasn't sure.
That confirms it

Slab, I'm teaching spelling lessons but you'll have to pay postage for my services
Another one without Slabs translator program lololol
Old 16 May 2014, 09:19 PM
mazmike
BANNED

no offer of refund when posted back
Old 16 May 2014, 09:22 PM
JGlanzaV
Scooby Regular

but he did refund your money without ever having the goods back. And he did offer to get UPS to collect them.

So I would siggest you save some face, as your reputation is rapidly going down hill, and give him his stuff back. It was a mistake, and you have had your money back, if you had sent it back asap then you could have claimed your postage back, but I think now you should just give him the stuff back and not worry about it!
Old 16 May 2014, 09:25 PM
JGlanzaV
Scooby Regular

And what is this if it is not an offer of refunding postage?

hi have you got the covers if not send payment back please as engine is going back together now and it will be to late cheers mike
Hi mike sorry m8 not got any with that code on, will refund you back, can you send the covers back please, My address 65 norbough road Doncaster.
soon as ive recived them m8 will refund you also the postage or i can have them picked up by UPS if you haven't time to be missing.
SlAb.

So what excuse do you have for still having a part you havent paid for?!?!
Old 16 May 2014, 10:10 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

but he did refund your money without ever having the goods back. And he did offer to get UPS to collect them.

So I would siggest you save some face, as your reputation is rapidly going down hill, and give him his stuff back. It was a mistake, and you have had your money back, if you had sent it back asap then you could have claimed your postage back, but I think now you should just give him the stuff back and not worry about it!
+1.
I've dealt with Slab on a number of occasions and he's an honest bloke. He's a genuine seller/buyer, the sort that Scoobynet needs.
Old 16 May 2014, 10:27 PM
mazmike
BANNED

Originally Posted by Blue by You
Can't say fairer than that
no he never
Old 16 May 2014, 10:30 PM
mazmike
BANNED

Originally Posted by Maz
+1.
I've dealt with Slab on a number of occasions and he's an honest bloke. He's a genuine seller/buyer, the sort that Scoobynet needs.
gave covers to engine builder 120 miles away .then found they were wrong .there is no way i was going to get them untill i went back there to get engine .should of sent v3 covers
Old 16 May 2014, 10:33 PM
mazmike
BANNED

And what is this if it is not an offer of refunding postage?

SlAb.

So what excuse do you have for still having a part you havent paid for?!?!
covers were 120 miles away from me .as i have them now he can have them back any time
Old 16 May 2014, 10:37 PM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

Received 30 Likes on 21 Posts

Maz mike are you thick or just arrogant?

Slabs copy n pasted message states he will refund you once returned and 'postage' but he's refunded you in advanced, now if you sent them as soon as you could get to them or get the builder to send them for you I'm sure he would of refunded your postage as well if he didn't already as he 'stated' it in the message.

Now wtf are you going to do now is the question? Tbh you don't deserve the postage refund now IMO and you should return the stolen goods you are in possession with.

And please don't call me a troll or whatever. Your in the wrong here and I'm stating that!

Last edited by bustaMOVEs; 16 May 2014 at 10:38 PM.
Old 16 May 2014, 10:40 PM
mazmike
BANNED

Last edited by mazmike; 16 May 2014 at 10:49 PM.
Old 16 May 2014, 10:42 PM
Blue by You
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by SLAB
soon as ive recived them m8 will refund you also the postage
no he never
The way that quote above reads strongly suggests that SLAB did actually offer to refund your postage costs

Quick Reply: The worse experience selling on scoobynet