Notices
Other Marques This forum contains only cars offered for sale by our members.

1991 Daihatsu Sportrak.

Search this Thread

Old 08 July 2012, 07:42 PM
Jimbob
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1991 Daihatsu Sportrak.

Here I have my 1991 Daihatsu Sportrak EL EFI.
I have had this for a few years now and have had 2.
The Sportrak has a 3 inch suspension lift, with 3+1 leaf springs, rear heavy duty shocks, and WORKING electrically adjustable front shocks. There is a 3 inch body lift.
The Sportrak has 255/75r15 tyres (will need replacing), on alloy rims, and 6 spare standard rims with tyres.
I have a Monsoon 4x4 soft top for her in black, which is in excellent condition, and I also have a spare soft top frame, and soft top in need of repair but its all there. I had a full stainless exhaust system made for it a few years ago, and is for the downpipe back with a 3 inch tail piece (have an original to go on if you want. Has a Tow-bar and recently professionally fitted electrics on the rear door, to save it being ripped off if off-road. I have hundreds and hundreds of spare parts, from spare cylinder heads, EFI setup, Carb setup, ECU, wiring loom, clocks, dash, gearbox, front diff, propshafts, driveshafts, engine gasket set (new), 2 clutches etc etc etc. Tbh so many you could make another if you had a rear axle and body, as my old one I stripped and cut up, and then kept all the parts.
Has a Kenwood tape deck and cd changer.

It has had some chassis welding, but I have used 3mm plate and not your usual 1mm tin crap you usually get.

Need any info please ask, runs like a dream. I don`t really want to get rid, but I'm after a Landrover 90/series SWB. As I'm after something a bit more heavy duty for towing.

Will include a full workshop manual on PDF.

Taxed till 30/06/2013
MOT till 12/01/2013.

After £950 for her as she is with 6 spare wheels, a clutch, new engine gasket set, new water pump and a few other bits.
I'm after £500 for all the spare bits.
And £100 for the soft top.

Last edited by Jimbob; 16 July 2012 at 07:29 PM.
Old 11 July 2012, 01:41 AM
Jimbob
Scooby Regular

Will take £950 for her as she is, and £1500 with all the parts.

Last edited by Jimbob; 16 July 2012 at 07:29 PM.
Old 12 July 2012, 09:39 PM
Jimbob
Scooby Regular

Now on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ht_1136wt_1139
Old 12 July 2012, 09:50 PM
addi monster
Scooby Regular

Are they really worth that much jim ? i keep spotting them up for around £500 ect

glwts
Old 13 July 2012, 11:19 AM
Jimbob
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by addi monster
Are they really worth that much jim ? i keep spotting them up for around £500 ect

glwts
If I took the alloy wheels off and sold without the spare parts, I'd say £8-900 with the brand new Tax and 6 months MOT (will fly through an MOT). As a realistic figure, I'd take around £1k for it without the bits as it is now. As the engine is fully rebuilt, new cambelt etc etc etc. And I'd include a brand new engine gasket set, brand new water pump, service kit etc etc. And I'd throw in a few spares like spare clutch, and few other bits including the 6 spare wheels.

But I have a SERIOUS amount of spares as I had 2 one I stripped to bare shell and cut up and scrapped, and other bits an bobs I picked up along the way, so have. So you can imagine all those parts that I took off, from gearbox/engine, electrically adjustable shocks with few spare motors (rare), soft top (new), old soft top and a brand new frame for it, wishbones, hubs, brakes, master cylinder, 2 spare heads, spare engine, Carburettor inlet manifold, and EFI inlet manifold, ecu, loom, clocks, steering column etc etc etc.

Basically all those parts that wear out and are a complete bar steward to find.

If I had time I firmly believe I could sell all the spares and get over my full asking price, and end up still with the jeep.

Last edited by Jimbob; 13 July 2012 at 11:33 AM.
Old 13 July 2012, 01:01 PM
Jimbob
Scooby Regular

Advert edited and Ebay ad edited.

After £950 for her as she is with 6 spare wheels, a clutch, new engine gasket set, new water pump and a few other bits.
I'm after £500 for all the spare bits.
And £100 for the soft top.

Last edited by Jimbob; 16 July 2012 at 07:30 PM.
Old 16 July 2012, 07:31 PM
Jimbob
Scooby Regular

Price lowered.

Have bought this now so need this shifted.
https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/9...n-impreza.html
Old 13 August 2012, 08:27 PM
Jimbob
Scooby Regular

SOLD