Other Marques Non-Subaru Vehicles

mito

Search this Thread

Old 17 June 2009, 09:51 PM
scooby222
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mito

anone got or tried the alfa mito? been looking at one for the other half as she needs something cheaper to run than the integra
Old 17 June 2009, 10:38 PM
NotoriousREV
Scooby Regular

I've got one, a Veloce 155TB. I've had it for about 2 months now and it's a great little car. The handling is fun, loads of grip, a bit of roll and not bad steering. The engine's a little corker and quite grunty for a 1.4 but it's nota revver, it's all over by about 5.5k rpm.

I specced mine up with heated leather seats, cruise, climate and privacy glass which wasn't cheap, but it's a lovely car to be in.

It's not perfect and has some really annoying features (intermittent only has 2 speeds, both of them wrong, you have to set the DNA switch to D everytime you start it, there's a bit of the dash that reflects inthe windscreen, the fuel low warning light and the fuel low warning message on the trip computer work independently from each other), but I think that's what they call character

I get 33mpg average driving it like a typical Italian (flat out) and nothings fallen off it yet.
Old 18 June 2009, 10:30 PM
scooby222
Scooby Regular

cheers mate exactly what i was after- thats pretty good mpg for a 1.4 turbo!!
trip to go and try one this weekend i think-she had a 145 cloverleaf before and the intermittent was exactly the same lol