Other Marques Non-Subaru Vehicles

Richard Brunstrom

Search this Thread

Old 28 April 2007, 08:41 PM
bluto22b
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Richard Brunstrom

The head of the Traffic Taliban is at it again Apparently he has issued a load of posters aimed at bikers to curb their speed. The poster features an actual fatality scene with photographs of a headless torso and a helmet with the head inside 50 yards down the road. WHAT IS THIS MAN ON??? HOW RUDDY LOW CAN THIS MAN GO??? It is not very good for the wives and girlfriends of those who have lost their lives on a motorcycle. HOW RUDDY INSENSITIVE: HE WANTS SACKING!!!

Old 28 April 2007, 08:43 PM
tronlc
Scooby Regular

This Idiot doesnt even deserve time spent talking about him, sufice to say it says alot about society when a fool like him is in the position he is
Old 28 April 2007, 08:57 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Not heard about posters He did however give a closed press conference where he used the said photos within a Powerpoint presentation without first gaining permission to use the images from the families of the bereaved. Some of the journalists present reported on the crass insensitivity of his actions, using the images to blatently highlight his obsession with speed enforcement without consideration to the feelings of others. In his own Blog he actually says that it is the reporters fault for the upset as the presentation was by private appointment and its content was not intended for the general public. What a moron A bit like Paris Hilton lifting her dress and saying "Look, I'm not wearing any pants, but please don't tell anyone !"

There are calls for his resignation or sacking, but I suspect he'll sidestep it in his Teflon suit and continue on his misguided crusade to fleece the motorist for as much as possible, whilst letting bad and dangerous drivers evade capture by staying under the limit, whether p!$$ed, drugged up, uninsured, untaxed, unlicensed or just plain $h!t drivers.
Old 28 April 2007, 09:08 PM
bluto22b
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by corradoboy
Not heard about posters He did however give a closed press conference where he used the said photos within a Powerpoint presentation without first gaining permission to use the images from the families of the bereaved. Some of the journalists present reported on the crass insensitivity of his actions, using the images to blatently highlight his obsession with speed enforcement without consideration to the feelings of others. In his own Blog he actually says that it is the reporters fault for the upset as the presentation was by private appointment and its content was not intended for the general public. What a moron A bit like Paris Hilton lifting her dress and saying "Look, I'm not wearing any pants, but please don't tell anyone !"

There are calls for his resignation or sacking, but I suspect he'll sidestep it in his Teflon suit and continue on his misguided crusade to fleece the motorist for as much as possible, whilst letting bad and dangerous drivers evade capture by staying under the limit, whether p!$$ed, drugged up, uninsured, untaxed, unlicensed or just plain $h!t drivers.

Sounds like I have been misinformed then at my local A classic case of Chinese Whispers. Doesn't excuse his behaviour though

He's a J Arthur Ranker