Other Marques Non-Subaru Vehicles

Focus on this thread

Search this Thread

Old 31 October 2006, 10:08 PM
Daz1121
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Focus on this thread

Has a Focus try and race me tonight and noticed it had a sticker in back window for a website I've now joined. Think the thread could get interesting so here is the link to it.

FFOC :: Ford Focus Owners Club Forums-viewtopic-Black Focus in Neston

Feel free to join in
Old 01 November 2006, 09:35 AM
RB5_245
Scooby Regular

I wonder what the difference is between traffic light gp racers, and someone trolling forums for a rise?

Same thing IMO.

Dave
Old 01 November 2006, 09:45 AM
Torquesteer
Scooby Regular

Please don't try and make this 'ford vs subaru' part two! It is so obvious who one last time!
Old 01 November 2006, 10:03 AM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Daz1121
Has a Focus try and race me tonight and noticed it had a sticker in back window for a website I've now joined. Think the thread could get interesting so here is the link to it.

FFOC :: Ford Focus Owners Club Forums-viewtopic-Black Focus in Neston

Feel free to join in
Old 01 November 2006, 12:42 PM
GrahamG
Scooby Regular

i love race threads!
Old 01 November 2006, 01:46 PM
Daz1121
Scooby Regular

Looks like someone has the same username as me on the other forum.
I don't want to make this a thread about Subaru's are better than Fords. Just pointing out yet again, why is there the need that when other cars are overtaken by a Subaru they feel the need to drive in an unsafe manner to pass at the next available chance. I wasn't trolling other forums looking for a rise, just expressin my opinion about someone else unsafe need to have to overtake me. I know this happens a lot to Subaru owners so was making you aware of what I had posted elsewhere and offering you all the chance to express your opinions too. In the future I might just say nothing and watch other around me on the road drive like lunatics in an unsafe way. This instance was not a traffic light racer moment as I had my girlfriend and the 2 children in the car with me.
Old 01 November 2006, 01:55 PM
Bat-Fink
Scooby Regular

I think you an idiot for putting a thread like that up.

Trending Topics

Old 01 November 2006, 03:01 PM
RB5_245
Scooby Regular

I don't want to make this a thread about Subaru's are better than Fords. Just pointing out yet again, why is there the need that when other cars are overtaken by a Subaru they feel the need to drive in an unsafe manner to pass at the next available chance. I wasn't trolling other forums looking for a rise, just expressin my opinion about someone else unsafe need to have to overtake me. I know this happens a lot to Subaru owners so was making you aware of what I had posted elsewhere and offering you all the chance to express your opinions too. In the future I might just say nothing and watch other around me on the road drive like lunatics in an unsafe way. This instance was not a traffic light racer moment as I had my girlfriend and the 2 children in the car with me.
Nope you were trolling. Trying to justify it by taking the moral high ground isn't going help.

Dave
Old 01 November 2006, 03:06 PM
jonc
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

WOW! What were the chances of that happening, and that person joined the same day you posted on the Ford forum!!! Would you pick the national lottery numbers for me please?
Old 01 November 2006, 06:18 PM
StudentScooby
Scooby Regular

hahaha
Old 01 November 2006, 07:07 PM
Daz1121
Scooby Regular

If the car didn't have the wesite address on it's back window in huge letters then I wouldn't have done anything. I don't consider it to be trolling. At least I put a post on the forum concerning the car and not like on here like so many people. do for a general whinge knowing that there is very little chance of it being read by the person concerned.
Anyway, it's just my opinion they were driving in a dangerous way and it didn't go down well on the other forum as the thread has been deleted.
Infact I feel sorry for those that have made negative comments as I feel dangerous driving on the public road is a bad thing so have spoken up about it.
Old 08 February 2007, 07:24 AM
Mortywrx
Scooby Regular

Dangerous driving is not down to the make of car its the person driving it...for instance last sunday coming back from sheffield a new scooby came up behind me, and when I say came up behind me he must have been doing some cos I didn't see him when I last looked a few moment earlier....???!!! Any way It was clear on the M62 so thought I would have abit of fun with him. I dropped it down into 5th and floored it, by the way I was only doing 70mph!? but by the time I looked back down I was breaking the law and the scoob couldn't keep up at *55mph. Any way I was turning off so pulled over and slowed down! the lad in the scoob decided to undertake me and bugger off. If I would have not seen him come to the left of me I would have been wiped.

By the way I was in a Focus ST but its not std.

Last edited by Mortywrx; 08 February 2007 at 07:25 AM. Reason: more info