Other Marques Non-Subaru Vehicles

Unusual TT driver

Search this Thread

Old 18 March 2005, 10:25 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Unusual TT driver

Was tootling down the bypass the other day (in an ancient Peugeot 106) and had a TT stuck to my bumper at 75/80 mph, was overtaking in the outside lane so I though that I would let the faster car through once I got past the box van, only fair I as I hate it when in a quick car if held up by some **** in a shed, anyway, didnt get chance as the d1ck went through on the inside and back out in fron causing me to brake heavily and nearly bounce of the armco.

So I flash him and he gives me the bird, I give it back and follow him through traffic, not after aggro but the maneuver needed some comment, get alongside and he has wound his window down and is shouting, 'get out of your f*cking car', I thought that getting out might be a bad idea as I was due elsewhere and having a punch up with a TT driver might delay me so I just let him give me the abuse and get his blood pressure up.

He carried on for a bit, calling me allsorts, me ignoring it until he decided he wasnt going to get any reaction (apart from me blowing a kiss which he really didnt like), he got a gap in the traffic and tore off to turn right and managed to hit the kerb, gave it a right clout probably ruining the wheel and knocking the tracking out, surprised he didnt follow me to batter me because it was my fault.

Why do people get so irate ?
Old 18 March 2005, 11:57 PM
The_Gza
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Perhaps he needed to empty his colostomy bag?
Old 19 March 2005, 12:18 AM
gso
Scooby Regular

lol...the perfect touch.... blow a kiss at them!!!

what a ******!!!!!!! (not you...the TT driver)

I wudnt be worried if you did get out he'd probably slap your wrists and tell you off!
Old 19 March 2005, 12:30 AM
paulwrxboro
Scooby Regular

Well im not suprised dident you know http://www.personalcreations.com/est...t/P0028637.jpg
Old 19 March 2005, 07:52 AM
zoog
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Was tootling down the bypass the other day (in an ancient Peugeot 106) and had a TT stuck to my bumper at 75/80 mph, was overtaking in the outside lane so I though that I would let the faster car through once I got past the box van, only fair I as I hate it when in a quick car if held up by some **** in a shed, anyway, didnt get chance as the d1ck went through on the inside and back out in fron causing me to brake heavily and nearly bounce of the armco.

So I flash him and he gives me the bird, I give it back and follow him through traffic, not after aggro but the maneuver needed some comment, get alongside and he has wound his window down and is shouting, 'get out of your f*cking car', I thought that getting out might be a bad idea as I was due elsewhere and having a punch up with a TT driver might delay me so I just let him give me the abuse and get his blood pressure up.

He carried on for a bit, calling me allsorts, me ignoring it until he decided he wasnt going to get any reaction (apart from me blowing a kiss which he really didnt like), he got a gap in the traffic and tore off to turn right and managed to hit the kerb, gave it a right clout probably ruining the wheel and knocking the tracking out, surprised he didnt follow me to batter me because it was my fault.

Why do people get so irate ?

TT drivers usually carry weapons in the footwell - handbags - so you were wise not to scrap him.
Old 19 March 2005, 09:54 AM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thing is, he didnt look like the stereotype you portray, he really wanted a roadside punch up, maybe he is employed by Audi to give the TT a more aggressive edge.

Blowing a kiss really does confuse them though.
Old 19 March 2005, 10:11 AM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!
Talking

Ah the old blowing a kiss routine. I use it too, works a treat, it REALLY winds them up to another level
Old 19 March 2005, 10:24 AM
Trem
Scooby Regular

I like the kiss blowing technique. It could turn a bit messy if us kiss blowers ever fall out with each other though.

I hope you guys carry condoms!
Old 19 March 2005, 10:30 AM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

number one gay car in the uk, now comes with free hairdressing kit for every new one bought audi titty, you gotta love it
Old 21 March 2005, 02:46 AM
mynickers
Scooby Regular

He was probably running late for an expensive consultation to get his manhood enlarged by a plastic surgeon.

I have had loads of experiences like this, it's quite amuzing sometimes.

You could do some great TV / Candid camera stuff, naming and shaming, I wonder how many people would stand by their reactions if they saw it on national telly..
Old 21 March 2005, 10:47 AM
scooby-si
Scooby Regular

Location: 2005 sso, 1/4 finals,3rd in 60ft; 2004 sso,semi finals,2nd in 60ft time; 2003 standard car 2nd 60ft

should have shouted "are you a mobile hair dresser then m8"
Old 21 March 2005, 03:52 PM
wall
Scooby Regular

mmmm I had a similar encounter with a very mild mannered 3-piece-suit 50-something gentleman in a very new E class merc who almost bumped me off the road undertaking me as I was merging back ... who however, when I honked and flashed and followed him to the lights, went from mild mannered to abusive to trying to bump me off the road at speed to chasing me gesturing he had a gun in the car and wanted to use it!!!!
Bloody scary, especially because he completely looked harmless and so you wonder what sort of closet-nut and/or mafia hitman and/or who knows what he was ... ! I called the cops and managed to get away from him ... wife in the car kept shaking for 2 hours.
So better keep quiet I say, even the most harmless hairdresser driving a TT could be the next Manson. And might carry big sharp sissors in the car.

Old 21 March 2005, 04:09 PM
Andy M3
Scooby Regular

I often find that if you own a big fast car, you tend not to get abuse. Or should I say a fast Volvo. I can honestly say I never had any abuse off anyone when I had my T5, but having picked my Skoda up on Friday I have had 2 hand gestures over the weekend with disgruntled drivers - lol
Old 21 March 2005, 07:26 PM
Rumplestiltskin!
Scooby Regular

There is probably a degree of sympathy given to you for driving a Volvo maybe ! LOL
Old 22 March 2005, 09:01 AM
Andy M3
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Rumplestiltskin!
There is probably a degree of sympathy given to you for driving a Volvo maybe ! LOL
Thanks for that, i always asumed i was special in some way behind the wheel of my lovely Volvo Estate

Old 22 March 2005, 09:09 AM
Rumplestiltskin!
Scooby Regular

LOL just a joke, them T5's are pretty rapid, nice example there.
Old 22 March 2005, 10:32 AM
mynickers
Scooby Regular

Does look nice Andy..

My friends got one for sale, not an estate though, with Garret Turbo on, very nippy indeed, does understeer a bit though!