Other Marques Non-Subaru Vehicles

50 MINIS DRIVING THROUGH SCARBOROUGH TODAY

Search this Thread

Old 14 March 2004, 07:34 PM
Martin WRX
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 50 MINIS DRIVING THROUGH SCARBOROUGH TODAY

Most of them were Cooper "S" and all of them sounding like they were been driven in reverse .

Must admit it did look quite impressive as they all drove along the front together.
Old 14 March 2004, 07:41 PM
Gutmann pug
Scooby Regular

When i did the three peaks last year EVO were testing three cooper S modified cars through the valleys .......From halfway up the goat track they sounded amazing noise rebounding off the walls etc.....

Dont ya just love the originals though ..........I had a 1071 S years ago and wished I kept it, worth a bloody fortune these days.
Old 14 March 2004, 08:16 PM
Martin WRX
Scooby Newbie

A couple of years ago my Beloved football team (sic) Leeds United drew Cardiff City in the FA Cup. We travelled down to Cardiff in a convoy of four coaches and some of my companions were best described as "interesting characters". We stopped off at some services and over 200 "lads" marched in, at just about the same time approx 15 Mitsubishi Evo`s (4,5. & 6`s) flew into the car park. Bieng a bit of a petrol-head I thought I`d have a bit of a look. I asked them if they were in a club & they told me they were off a fourum. Now I don`t look like your typical petrol-head at 17 & 1/2 stone head shaved down to the wood, more scars on my head than you would really care for, LOL, and dressed in CP Company, Armani and Boss . "I`ve got one of those at home" I meekly told them (que raised eyebrows and much rolling of eye`s). The guy I was talking to told me his name was Andy straight away I told him what his handle was (Pondy). The rest is history as they say is history.

Anyway I`m more than happy with my Scooby after 2 days and 350 miles. . Love it.
Old 14 March 2004, 08:40 PM
mn_angrybeats
Scooby Regular

I'm addicted to my supercharger wine, it's different anyway The Milltek exhaust, Filter and Hartge tuning have also increased the sound over stock