Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

9/11 Alleged conspiracy.

Search this Thread

Old 05 January 2014, 10:28 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9/11 Alleged conspiracy.

This may be old hat and contrived crap but it did make me think.

http://youtu.be/CUoqwUVOxHE

Last edited by Maz; 05 January 2014 at 10:29 PM.
Old 05 January 2014, 10:37 PM
Shaid
Scooby Regular

Always follow the money
Old 05 January 2014, 10:47 PM
tubbytommy
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it will have been the muslims no doubt.....
Old 05 January 2014, 10:48 PM
ScoobyWon't
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by tubbytommy
it will have been the muslims no doubt.....
5/11 was Guy Fawkes.
Old 05 January 2014, 10:57 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Always been sceptical about the whole thing, along with Princess Diana, but it does leave the question. What happened to the people who were actually on the planes at the time? IIRC some of the passengers were actually on phones to loved ones when the plane/s hit.
Old 05 January 2014, 10:59 PM
ScoobyWon't
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RA Dunk
What happened to the people who were actually on the planes at the time?
I believe a significant amount of people died.
Old 05 January 2014, 11:02 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't
I believe a significant amount of people died.
Haa!

Well if it wasn't actually planes that hit, what happened to the supposed people that were supposed to be on supposed planes?

Old 05 January 2014, 11:13 PM
DYK
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't think we will ever know the truth,but governments and leaders come on tv with promises and smiles,having you think they are looking out for the people.
Only those at the top of the pyramid know the truth,that very small pointy bit at the top..
Old 05 January 2014, 11:15 PM
ScoobyWon't
Scooby Regular

<Obi Wan Kenobi>

Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

</Obi Wan Kenobi>
Old 06 January 2014, 12:30 AM
Rob_Impreza99
Scooby Regular

This is a pretty good one, it shows a ball image that was apparently on the original TV footage but was quickly doctored

Old 06 January 2014, 12:59 AM
Type_R_1984
Scooby Regular

The towers were bought by Zionist Jews just before the attack. It was then heavily insured against terrorist attack.

These people made billions through this. There were also lots of stock market changes hours prior to the attack by huge company's like German banks and fuel company's which made the attacks lucrative to them.

We are also supposed to believe that they found a passport of one of the terrorists in the rubble of the towers? It's in almost perfect condition too haha

You could go on and on about it and the disappointing thing about it is that even though you know, there's nothing you can do about it.
Old 06 January 2014, 01:15 AM
Rob_Impreza99
Scooby Regular

The USA already has technology available to them thats way into the future, thats why they have so many top secret testing facilities.

One of the things that ive always doubted with 9/11 given the technology and fire power thats available to the USA is how could these so called hijacked planes be allowed to get so close too civilian and heavily populated areas ? If the planes had been taken over by terrorists they would have been shot down long before they got anywhere near New York, their would have been innocent people aboard which would have been a tragedy in itself but thats nothing compared to the potential death toll if they had let the planes fly on without doing anything.

They have missiles that can be launched in seconds that can hit a 10p coin from thousands of miles away, so hitting 2 commercial jets from a short distance away wouldn't have been a problem. They would have known fairly quickly if a plane had been taken over by terrorists, so why were they allowed to fly straight into New York and into the twin towers ?

Last edited by Rob_Impreza99; 06 January 2014 at 01:17 AM.
Old 06 January 2014, 01:34 AM
thenewgalaxy
Scooby Regular

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Interesting video. Not sure about anti gravity machines and all sorts but that ball would take some explaining!

Conspiracy theories are a personal interest of mine. There are a lot of events that don't quite add up and a lot of questions can be asked that really get the mind working hard.

One of my favourites is the moon landings. I can see why the moon landings would have been faked - set against a background of great political tension, the space race and all that. But unfortunately the majority of the "evidence" doesn't wash with me. And the people that argue in favour of the "evidence" tend to incoherently jump between points without making a single constructive argument as to why the whole event was not real and actually a huge hoax.

September 11th fascinates me more though. There are motives but the level of ruthlessness and scale of it if there is even an element of truth to the conspiracy (or even supervised neglect) is quite astonishing. Even if a lot of the more serious allegations alluded to by evidence are not true there are an awful lot of questions about September 11th that need answering.

For me the ball incident is one of the biggest questions that needs answering and the video there is an interesting analysis of the situation, even if I think he proves his impartiality towards the end of the video.

I'm not sure I agree with the superimposition argument against the plane going through the building as you'd expect debris to make its way out the other side, but in the immediate aftermath of the attacks that the planes on the footage didn't look right for whatever reasons.

It is not difficult to assume that the footage of the attacks was heavily doctored before being screened. I remember some footage was shown on the day of Palestinians supposedly celebrating news of the attacks, when in fact it was previously filmed footage of seasonal celebrations.

For me though the biggest problem I have with it all - and this could probably be very easily answered convincingly by someone in the know, or by some footage that we haven't yet seen - is the Pentagon attack, the lack of damage to the building and complete lack of plane debris.
Old 06 January 2014, 08:24 AM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by thenewgalaxy

For me though the biggest problem I have with it all - and this could probably be very easily answered convincingly by someone in the know, or by some footage that we haven't yet seen - is the Pentagon attack, the lack of damage to the building and complete lack of plane debris.
Do you expect to see a cartoon shaped plane hole in the wall?

Plenty of debris was found inside and ouside the building - plenty of eye witnesses saw plane fly into the building

The physics all stack up
Old 06 January 2014, 08:43 AM
davyboy
Scooby Regular

Of course if the flight recorder details could be reviewed, we could learn lots more.
Old 06 January 2014, 09:05 AM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

And if the CCTV footage from the Pentagon (and being the Pentagon I dare say theres alot) could be reviewed that would help as well.
Old 06 January 2014, 09:25 AM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Big events always generate any number of daft conspiracy theories, these theories are always nonsense.

I really do worry about some people.
Old 06 January 2014, 09:32 AM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

the first comments are amusing,

have a watch of this 'disapearing phantom'

Old 06 January 2014, 09:32 AM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Only the gullible believe everything they are told.
Old 06 January 2014, 09:37 AM
effkay
Scooby Regular

I am a structural engineer - all these conspiracy theories can be explained by 100's of experts and unsurprisingly its usually the simpliest, most logical answer. Not a twisted conspiracy involving god knows how many people all in on it.

Every forum seems to have a thread like this - its amazing people think Governements are so well organised to pull something like this off. A bit like the moon conspiraces - because Russia and China wouldn't have said anything if they had faked it!

Watch the South Park episode about 911...its explains it in the simplest form for the kind of people who may beleive such conspiracies.
Old 06 January 2014, 09:37 AM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Only the gullible believe everything they are told.
Only the terminally stupid believe conspiracy theories
Old 06 January 2014, 09:52 AM
daveyj
Scooby Regular

I did think there was something amiss years ago but tbh I just don't care now. There will always be distrust amongst people, it is human nature. I also don't think the "government" is organised enough to pull it off. They might well be but I don't think that they are. Where there is information there is always a source, I'd always look to the source before taking on the information. Even if it was orchestrated what would we realistically do about it?! Not a lot save for moan about the price of petrol.

I wonder if these Zionist Jews are meddling with my beloved Tottenham? It could just be that they are a bit pants mind you.

Old 06 January 2014, 09:57 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

I knew it was only a matter of time before Martin, leader of the 'Western governments are wonderful' movement turned up to start calling people who don't agree with him stupid... again!!!

I think it is right we question things we are told by the goverments and the media seeing as they are mainly made up of liars. No need to go overbaord into conspiracy theories all the time, but equally no need to accept everything they spoonfeed you as gospel either!
Old 06 January 2014, 10:00 AM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by f1_fan
I knew it was only a matter of time before Martin, leader of the 'Western governments are wonderful' movement turned up to start calling people who don't agree with him stupid... again!!!

I think it is right we question things we are told by the goverments and the media seeing as they are mainly made up of liars. No need to go overbaord into conspiracy theories all the time, but equally no need to accept everything they spoonfeed you as gospel either!
Absolutely agree; but there's no need to suspend logic and reason.

Ultimately if you want to believe something, you'll find some way of justify that position.
Old 06 January 2014, 10:21 AM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Martin2005
Only the terminally stupid believe conspiracy theories
Jesus you really are a **** jockey, first time on here in days and your straight into ruffling feathers.

Troll.
Old 06 January 2014, 10:22 AM
Miniman
Scooby Regular

I guess I don't mind people not having a critical or enquiring mind. What I find particularly strange (and would tend to agree with martin's "stupid" comment) is that even the most basic observation doesn't take place with some people.

They totally and utterly believe something they have read. Simple fact, that can easily be looked at and proved wrong, they take for fact. While some of the more complex conspiracy theories would take time to disprove and you can easily imagine no one has time to do. But some basic facts just take thinking about and/or a quick search on the internet to explain. Clearly they are not doing this.

If the stupid people actually engaged gear and thought (sorry no they can't do that!) the theories would be cut down to the wild and complex ones only - which no one would read anyway as it would be a load of tripe.

I do wonder how some people (including some on this thread) go about simple everyday life!
Old 06 January 2014, 10:23 AM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by f1_fan

Because our government told us it's true then we are fools to question it, I think Fartin Martin is actually a North Korean on holiday TBH.
Old 06 January 2014, 10:25 AM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Miniman
I guess I don't mind people not having a critical or enquiring mind. What I find particularly strange (and would tend to agree with martin's "stupid" comment) is that even the most basic observation doesn't take place with some people.

They totally and utterly believe something they have read
. Simple fact, that can easily be looked at and proved wrong, they take for fact. While some of the more complex conspiracy theories would take time to disprove and you can easily imagine no one has time to do. But some basic facts just take thinking about and/or a quick search on the internet to explain. Clearly they are not doing this.

If the stupid people actually engaged gear and thought (sorry no they can't do that!) the theories would be cut down to the wild and complex ones only - which no one would read anyway as it would be a load of tripe.

I do wonder how some people (including some on this thread) go about simple everyday life!
If we totally and utterly believed everything they said then this thread wouldent be here in the first place, the reason it's here is because we disbelieve what they are telling us, or at least disbelieve some of what they have told us to an extent.
Old 06 January 2014, 10:26 AM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Jesus you really are a **** jockey, first time on here in days and your straight into ruffling feathers.

Troll.
Just responding to you calling me 'gullible'.
Old 06 January 2014, 10:37 AM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

If we totally and utterly believed everything they said then this thread wouldent be here in the first place, the reason it's here is because we disbelieve what they are telling us, or at least disbelieve some of what they have told us to an extent.
No the thread wouldn't be here if people didn't WANT to believe that what they are told is a lie.

The reality of the 9-11 'theories' is that to believe them means that you believe that the US government murdered 3000 of it own citizens! Now when you break that down, it's pretty bloody bonkers

Quick Reply: 9/11 Alleged conspiracy.