Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Just fainted while pissing

Search this Thread

Old 29 December 2013, 01:10 AM
LSherratt
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Just fainted while pissing

This evening I fainted while taking a ****.... I had been drinking (only 2 pints), and fell asleep on the sofa with my girlfriend. I woke up and went straight to the toilet. I remember feeling a little dizzy and the next thing I know I wake up with my trousers down my knees and my **** hanging out with my girlfriend calling my name. She said I was out for about a minute. Has this happened to anyone else? I've done a google and this seems to be quite common if you've had a drink and a sleep, then wake up suddenly and go to the toilet. This can cause a big drop in blood pressure which causes you to faint! Bit scary but I'm fine now other than a bump on my head where I must have clipped the bath tub

Last edited by LSherratt; 29 December 2013 at 01:11 AM.
Old 29 December 2013, 01:17 AM
Snooky
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is properly the best/ funniest thing I have read this year!!!!

Soft drinks for the future
Old 29 December 2013, 02:11 AM
richie001
Scooby Regular

Can't say that ever happened to me,I've fainted while drinking lol
Old 29 December 2013, 02:58 AM
Bean1984
Scooby Regular

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Could be the beer circulating in the system or bloos sugars. Ive picked up enough patients in the past that have had this issue and near enough all of them have come back round with no issue. Id suggest you cal 111 non emergency ambulance line. They can come out and run some observations as you took a bump to the head mate
Old 29 December 2013, 05:54 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Probably just got up too quick,embarrassing circumstances though
Old 29 December 2013, 05:57 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Is the bath in one piece?
Old 29 December 2013, 08:02 AM
Matteeboy
Scooby Regular

Yep - happened to me once. Had drunk a couple of pints, got up in the night for a p155, properly collapsed (smashing my head on a radiator) on my return to bed. Was out for a good 20 seconds.

Checked with a doc and apparently it can happen if you have low blood pressure.
Old 29 December 2013, 08:17 AM
billythekid
Scooby Regular

So this is why the womens p*ss sitting down... they really have got this all figured out!!
Old 29 December 2013, 08:22 AM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by LSherratt
This evening I fainted while taking a ****.... I had been drinking (only 2 pints),
Always knew you Southern lot were a bunch of lightweights, two pints and it's lights out!
Old 29 December 2013, 09:25 AM
rossyboy
Scooby Regular

Received 94 Likes on 58 Posts

Happened to me many years ago. Same thing - got up in middle of night, took a **** and woke up on the floor. I read it had something to do with the quick change in body temp.
Old 29 December 2013, 09:39 AM
Boro
Scooby Regular

My father-in-law passed out TWICE the day before yesterday. First time in the kitchen while standing up. He knew he was going so knelt down so didn't fall. Second time he was lying down, which was a bit more of a worry cos you don't normally faint lying down!

Anyway, CT scan and 24hr heart monitor showed nothing but now can't drive for 3 months!

Did you know you were going or was it just lights out with no warning?
Old 29 December 2013, 09:53 AM
Twin Fields
Scooby Regular

If this had ever happened to me, I sure as hell wouldn't be sharing the experience with you lot! Funny though.
Old 29 December 2013, 10:05 AM
scoobyboy
Scooby Regular

exactly the same thing happened to me last year although i'd not had a drink but was suffering from man flu, got up stumbled to the bog stood there like you do and felt myself going but i think the shock brought me round before i fell but i do remember swiping the bog rolls and airfreshners off the top of the cistern lol then stumbled back to the room we were staying in (round at my aunts house) and i remember opening the door then it all went black and next thing i know i'm layed over the bottom end of the blow up bed with the wife asking if im ok lol
first time i have ever fainted!
Old 29 December 2013, 10:06 AM
tubbytommy
BANNED

this thread takes the p1ss
Old 29 December 2013, 10:23 AM
Midlife......
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you get bored google Valsalva and fainting.......

Shaun
Old 29 December 2013, 10:31 AM
CharlySkunkWeed
Scooby Regular

Received 70 Likes on 48 Posts

This evening I fainted while taking a ****.... I had been drinking (only 2 pints), and fell asleep on the sofa with my girlfriend. I woke up and went straight to the toilet. I remember feeling a little dizzy and the next thing I know I wake up with my trousers down my knees and my **** hanging out with my girlfriend calling my name. She said I was out for about a minute. Has this happened to anyone else? I've done a google and this seems to be quite common if you've had a drink and a sleep, then wake up suddenly and go to the toilet. This can cause a big drop in blood pressure which causes you to faint! Bit scary but I'm fine now other than a bump on my head where I must have clipped the bath tub
Happened to me ! Not drink though , I was in bed and jumped out and ran downstairs (cant remember what for , a drink maybe) then back up again to take a **** before going back to bed. I held my breath to steady the flow as I was panting a bit from running up and down stairs . . . .went out like a light ! Luckily I stopped pissing , and have a separate toilet room which was probably just as well as it contained me a bit. I recovered and went into the bedroom and asked the wife did u not here me falling and wonder where I was . . . . .she didn't.
Old 29 December 2013, 11:18 AM
LSherratt
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Boro
Did you know you were going or was it just lights out with no warning?
Originally Posted by CharlySkunkWeed
I was in bed and jumped out and ran downstairs (cant remember what for , a drink maybe) then back up again to take a **** before going back to bed. I held my breath to steady the flow as I was panting a bit from running up and down stairs . . . .went out like a light !

I knew I was close to fainting because I've had the dizzy blackness feeling before, exactly like how Charly has described. Waking up after a nap and running downstairs and then back up again slightly out of breath, but never actually fainted.
Old 29 December 2013, 11:39 AM
derek sti
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Could have been worse ,you could have fainted first then pissed yourself.
Old 29 December 2013, 12:43 PM
legb4rsk
Scooby Regular

Location: If you're not braking or accelerating you're wasting time.

I'm liking this.Will try it later & get her to massage the affected low pressure area until the blood pressure increases.
Old 29 December 2013, 01:16 PM
MedicInAUK300
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by derek sti
Could have been worse ,you could have fainted first then pissed yourself.
Or worse, could have been taking a crap

Can also be attributed to Postural Hypotension or as mentioned above Vasovagal syncope (micturition syncope) also related to the rapid emptying of a full bladder. May be worth a word with your GP to make sure there are no underlying conditions that triggered this.

Maybe sit down next time too

Last edited by MedicInAUK300; 29 December 2013 at 01:18 PM. Reason: grammer
Old 29 December 2013, 01:38 PM
DYK
Scooby Regular

Happened to me when I was in czech early November,but this was when we were out at club in Prague.
Don't know the circumstances as to why it happened,maybe it were the vodka red bulls or something else,but I not one of these that drink until they can't stand up,especially in a foreign country,even though I was with friends that live in the city.
Anyway we were at the last club for the night and I was feeling fine,went to the bar to order drinks came back sat down,then I started to feel dizzy and I said to the others i going outside to get some air.
Walks a few yards sits down on some concrete steps put my head down between my knees,raises my head again and everything was blur in front of me,then i must of just gone.
Wake up laying on the steps still,don't know how long i was out for,didn't know where i were,what i had been doing,couldn't remember anything,it was cold having a short sleeve shirt on.So i get on my feet and start walking along some street and come to some parked cars and i thought on of them was my car, so had my hand on the door handle trying to get into it but it wouldn't open and couldn't understand why,after a few mins standing by the car Carried on walking along the street probably for a further ten fifteen mins,freezing cold and nobody about.Then i stopped walking because started to remember,i was in the club with mates.I looked at my arms and legs and then realised,where's my jacket,my phone.**** its at the club in the coatroom,sprinted back to the club and the guy who handed my jacket said your friends went out to look for you,how long ago i said,he said maybe 40 mins/one hour,looks at the time 4.20am.Checked my phone txt saying where are you ? Gets a taxi home.And I still couldn't fully remember all what happened until later in the afternoon.
Old 29 December 2013, 01:47 PM
MedicInAUK300
Scooby Regular

Least you got your kit back and sorted yourself out in the end fella. Must have been an experience for sure
Old 29 December 2013, 01:58 PM
LSherratt
Scooby Regular

I'd hate that in a foreign country. 40 mins to 1 hour is a long time to be passed out.
Old 29 December 2013, 02:23 PM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

*******, bunch of southern puffta's.

DYK, did you wake up with a condom hanging out your **** by any chance?

Sounds like a bit of a rohypnol night to me.
Old 29 December 2013, 02:28 PM
bioforger
Scooby Regular

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Old 29 December 2013, 02:30 PM
DYK
Scooby Regular

I'd hate that in a foreign country. 40 mins to 1 hour is a long time to be passed out.
Put it like this to you,I've fainted before a couple times years ago,but never wake back up not knowing what had happened,it was like my memory had been erased,didn't even know i were in prague.
I usually a calm type person,but did start to get a bit worried as i was walking and couldn't remember anything,good thing that car had no alarm on it Gave wallet to mate before going outside,incase i did pass out and someone tried to rob me.just had about 500 koruna loose in pocket.
Old 29 December 2013, 02:38 PM
DYK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ditchmyster
*******, bunch of southern puffta's.

DYK, did you wake up with a condom hanging out your **** by any chance?

Sounds like a bit of a rohypnol night to me.
No,but the lower part of my back just above my **** were saw for a few days.
I know I didn't get bummed btw,if i did they did a clean job of it...
Old 29 December 2013, 02:41 PM
PaulC72
Scooby Regular

firstly glad you are ok, but I would check the GFs phone for any of those special pictures she may want to post of FB use to get things from you in the near future ;-)
Old 29 December 2013, 02:46 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

Its the clay pigeon shooting, You have recoilitis from not keeping your cheek on the stock, and its bashed your brain to mush

Mart
Old 29 December 2013, 04:03 PM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts

More to the point why were your trousers down round your knees if you were only taking a ****?

Quick Reply: Just fainted while pissing