Yet another bunch of sickos

Search this Thread

Old 14 May 2013, 07:05 PM
warrenm2
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yet another bunch of sickos

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-22438623

Its all so familiar, where have we heard it before? Ah yes, here... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17993003

Notice any similarities between the two cases? I agree with the chair of the Equalities and Human Rights Commission on this http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-18050192

But it seems that action is being taken... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22056685

How many young girls have to be abused before we get a grip on this and address the problem, however uncomfortable it may be? Thousands? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-20409229
Old 14 May 2013, 07:31 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bring back hanging.
Old 14 May 2013, 10:11 PM
Mouser
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by The Dogs B******s
Bring back hanging.
Too good for that lot.
Old 14 May 2013, 10:35 PM
wrx300scooby
Scooby Regular

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Plain n simple SCUM OF THE EARTH.
Old 15 May 2013, 04:22 AM
RobJenks
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Prime candidates for vivisection .
Old 15 May 2013, 07:21 AM
cster
Scooby Regular

Makes a change from the usual middle-aged white man stereotypical sex offender I guess.
Been a bit too much of that in the papers recently IMO.
Any Jimmy Savile photos out there?

Last edited by cster; 15 May 2013 at 07:26 AM.
Old 15 May 2013, 07:36 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by cster
Makes a change from the usual middle-aged white man stereotypical sex offender I guess.
Been a bit too much of that in the papers recently IMO.
Any Jimmy Savile photos out there?

Comparing stories .. these guys win ..
Old 15 May 2013, 08:20 AM
cster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pimmo2000
Comparing stories .. these guys win ..
http://news.sky.com/story/1090701/ti...zell-sentenced
Old 15 May 2013, 08:44 AM
Shaid
Scooby Regular

Sick *******s. Hope they get bummed in the showers.
Old 15 May 2013, 09:10 AM
Clarebabes
Scooby Regular

Whenever I hear of these shocking stories, I remember my time as a student in Bradford and a conversation I had with my landlord's son. He was of the opinion that all white women/girls were ****** who didn't wash, (why it took them 6 weeks to fix the boiler!) and were the scum of the earth. I asked him where he had heard such nonsense and he replied in the Mosque. If this is what they are hearing from people they trust, then why should they think otherwise?

Obviously I am not defending them AT ALL, they are sickos who used women and girls in the worst way. They have ruined the lives of countless people and should be punished to the full extent of the law. Perhaps the challenge is to change attitudes at a more basic level. I don't see how this is easy when they don't mix with women very often except their mum and sisters, and they choose to follow such a misogynistic religion which often blames women for men's improprieties... e.g. let's cover a woman up because men can't be trusted.

Anyway, unfortunately I don't think this will be the last gang we hear about, but at least it's getting more coverage so might make these guys think twice. I doubt it though
Old 15 May 2013, 09:45 AM
Shaid
Scooby Regular

I doubt he heard it in a mosque, i've attended loads, even salafi and wahabi mosques and although they seem to have a mysoginistic undertone however they were never racist. Some of the audience were white extremists so how could they be?

Sure, blame it on the misogynistic religion (Lol), i hope you can explain white peado rings or the rapeing that goes on in India is that to do with the Hindu religion too? Answer this very carefully as ignorance will be very easy to spot.
Old 15 May 2013, 09:52 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

While what these people do is disgusting (no matter what race or creed they are) why has no one stopped to ask what these underage girls are doing on the streets at night in the first place? If I had a 14/15 yo daughter there is no way on this earth she would be hanging around clubs. pubs, take-aways at night!!!
Old 15 May 2013, 10:02 AM
ReallyReallyGoodMeat
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by f1_fan
While what these people do is disgusting (no matter what race or creed they are) why has no one stopped to ask what these underage girls are doing on the streets at night in the first place? If I had a 14/15 yo daughter there is no way on this earth she would be hanging around clubs. pubs, take-aways at night!!!
They didn't just leave their nice cosy home one night and decide to hang around with gangsters on street corners, they were specifically targeted as they were in the social care system, probably didn't have birth parents in their lives, maybe didn't get on with their foster carers, who knows, but they were not being supervised.

And an interview on BBC News just had one of the investigators state when asked about the cultural link if any, that there were statistically higher than average involvement of these pakistani/bangladeshi men in this kind of crime, when compared to proportion they make of the population. There IS a link, it may not necessarily be religious, but it definitely looks cultural.
Old 15 May 2013, 10:11 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ReallyReallyGoodMeat
They didn't just leave their nice cosy home one night and decide to hang around with gangsters on street corners, they were specifically targeted as they were in the social care system, probably didn't have birth parents in their lives, maybe didn't get on with their foster carers, who knows, but they were not being supervised.
Then whoever are responsible for them are not doing a very good job are they?

Yes I know they were targeted and it doesn't make any of what happens right or in any way excuse it, but maybe if this country made more of an effort to take proper care of its less fortunate population rather than just paying political lip service to it these sort of things would happen a lot less.

Doesn't make any difference to me whether the crime is committed by a white celebrity on the BBC's premises or by a Pakistani in a Bradford slum ... the fact remains we should be taking more care of our children and stop comforting ourselves by thinking these sort of crimes are a rarity!
Old 15 May 2013, 10:12 AM
Shaid
Scooby Regular

It's because to certain brown people a white girl is a goal. The fact that they are young is irrelevant.

The reason the girls got caught up in this was most likely that society rejects them for various reasons. Nobody would bat an eyelid as to what these girls were going through or whom they were hanging round with.

Last edited by Shaid; 15 May 2013 at 10:17 AM.
Old 15 May 2013, 10:20 AM
ReallyReallyGoodMeat
Scooby Regular

Yes I know they were targeted and it doesn't make any of what happens right or in any way excuse it, but maybe if this country made more of an effort to take proper care of its less fortunate population rather than just paying political lip service to it these sort of things would happen a lot less.

Doesn't make any difference to me whether the crime is committed by a white celebrity on the BBC's premises or by a Pakistani in a Bradford slum ... the fact remains we should be taking more care of our children and stop comforting ourselves by thinking these sort of crimes are a rarity!
OR, we could blame the people who actually, well y'know, commited the crime, rather than constantly blaming society for all our ills.
Old 15 May 2013, 10:21 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

OR, we could blame the people who actually, well y'know, commited the crime, rather than constantly blaming society for all our ills.
Which bit of the words in my post " it doesn't make any of what happens right or in any way excuse it" did you miss?
Old 15 May 2013, 10:22 AM
Shaid
Scooby Regular

I'll explain why this is neigh on impossible later
Old 15 May 2013, 10:24 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Shaid
I'll explain why this is neigh on impossible later
You don't need to, a large propoertion of the UK is scum! The politicians are part of that proportion. Just watch programmes like "Skint" or "16 kids and counting" to see where this country is headed! It will only get worse! Glad I'm 47 not 17 as the future for any young person in the UK is bleak!
Old 15 May 2013, 10:54 AM
ReallyReallyGoodMeat
Scooby Regular

Which bit of the words in my post " it doesn't make any of what happens right or in any way excuse it" did you miss?
I read that bit, and I also read the bit after the word 'but', where you go on to blame society for not looking after these girls. That bit.
Old 15 May 2013, 10:59 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

I read that bit, and I also read the bit after the word 'but', where you go on to blame society for not looking after these girls. That bit.
So I presume that you will have understood from my post that I blame both society and those that committed the crime not just society alone which makes your retort seem a little 'knee-jerk' not to mention silly!
Old 15 May 2013, 11:06 AM
ReallyReallyGoodMeat
Scooby Regular

When you say you blame 'society' in part, what in plain english do you mean?
Old 15 May 2013, 11:17 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

When you say you blame 'society' in part, what in plain english do you mean?
Well keeping it very simple (as I am busy) a society that doesn't seem to bother that much about young girls being out on the streets at night unaccompanied by an adult.
Old 15 May 2013, 11:38 AM
Shaid
Scooby Regular

As society we simply loathe the young creatures that roam the streets in gangs and at 'should be in bed' hours. I saw a trio of chavettes walking down my road yesterday behaving like absolute retards. Would i have batted an eyelid if they jumped into a car and drove away. No, i'd just be glad they are out of my site.
Old 15 May 2013, 11:48 AM
ReallyReallyGoodMeat
Scooby Regular

More specifically, what do you mean by 'society' which is rather abstract
Old 15 May 2013, 11:53 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

More specifically, what do you mean by 'society' which is rather abstract
Parents, guardians, social services, local government, national government.... the law, the law enforcers.... all of us in many ways are complicit in this sort of behaviour.

As Shaid says would you bat an eyelid if you saw 3 young girls get into a car at 11pm at night?
Old 15 May 2013, 12:07 PM
Shaid
Scooby Regular

Parents, guardians, social services, local government, national government.... the law, the law enforcers.... all of us in many ways are complicit in this sort of behaviour.

As Shaid says would you bat an eyelid if you saw 3 young girls get into a car at 11pm at night?
I wouldn't.

I'd just be glad they are off my road. I won't need to hear them and they won't disturb my or my sleeping son.

Furthermore i'm surprised nobody has question why the 'community' never informed the authorities.
Old 15 May 2013, 12:07 PM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Shaid
As society we simply loathe the young creatures that roam the streets in gangs and at 'should be in bed' hours. I saw a trio of chavettes walking down my road yesterday behaving like absolute retards. Would i have batted an eyelid if they jumped into a car and drove away. No, i'd just be glad they are out of my site.
And therein lies another problem, a bit of NIMBY - ism and ignoring the problem.

To quote Patrick Kielty during his comedy routine.

"Do we have any Asians in the audience tonight?"

A few cheers from the crowd.

"Now you know how us Irish felt for 25 years!"

I confess to not knowing the answer but we have to realise society (all elements and religions) in the UK is very broken and it will be generations before it's corrected but only if people stop walking on by with their head in the other direction and ignoring the problem.

Community spirit in certain areas is non-existent, especially in the capital, unless there's a riot! There seems to be a massive gap in respect and taking responsibility for your action and not giving a toss.

Chemical castration would be the first move on some of these f*ckers. They gave up their human rights when they took someone elses away. Only feed them what they need to survive. Drug them up to a dependant state then take away their supply and they will know how their victims felt. Or better still dose their bog roll with Algipan, works everytime.

Old 15 May 2013, 12:22 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!

It's not just the faces pictured above. If you read into it these gangs whored these girls to hundreds and hundreds of others in their 'community' up and down the country. It's quite striking how similar the patterns are between the different gangs. They fed them with herion and crack, branded them, regularly raped and abused them and made them have illegal abortions. Yet it seems we're more interested in some 80 year olds who 50 odd years ago may or not have hugged a girl too hard or put his hand briefly down her jumper. Yes there are problems in our society and these girls shouldn't be in this position in the first place. However, there seems to be a problem among Pakistani men with their regard towards women in general, especially white women. That's the nub of the whole problem yet you won't hear anyone on tv, especially anyone white, expressing this opinion.
Old 15 May 2013, 12:39 PM
Shaid
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scoobynutta555
It's not just the faces pictured above. If you read into it these gangs whored these girls to hundreds and hundreds of others in their 'community' up and down the country. It's quite striking how similar the patterns are between the different gangs. They fed them with herion and crack, branded them, regularly raped and abused them and made them have illegal abortions. Yet it seems we're more interested in some 80 year olds who 50 odd years ago may or not have hugged a girl too hard or put his hand briefly down her jumper. Yes there are problems in our society and these girls shouldn't be in this position in the first place. However, there seems to be a problem among Pakistani men with their regard towards women in general, especially white women. That's the nub of the whole problem yet you won't hear anyone on tv, especially anyone white, expressing this opinion.
Baroness Sayeeda Warsi, Britain's most senior Muslim politician, told the London Evening Standard that there are "Pakistani men who believe that white girls are fair game. And we have to be prepared to say that. You can only start solving a problem if you acknowledge it first."

True she sin't white but the only white people with ***** to say such a thing are right wing nutjobs.

Furthermore it is not a community. Like minded people know like minded people. I'm a car bloke and therefore i know a hell of a lot of car blokes. Child molesters know child molesters so x, y and z.

Quick Reply: Yet another bunch of sickos