Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Al Qaeda To Go On Strike

Search this Thread

Old 21 September 2012, 10:41 AM
Fat Boy
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink Al Qaeda To Go On Strike

Muslim suicide bombers in Britain are set to begin a three-day strike next Monday in a dispute over the number of virgins they are entitled to in the afterlife. Emergency talks with Al Qaeda have so far failed to produce an agreement.

The unrest began last Tuesday when Al Qaeda announced that the number of virgins a suicide bomber would receive after his death will be cut by 25% this April from 72 to only 60. The rationale for the cut was the increase in recent years of the number of suicide bombings and a subsequent shortage of virgins in the afterlife.

The suicide bombers' union, the British Organization of Occupational Martyrs (or B.O.O.M.) responded with a statement that this was unacceptable to its members and immediately balloted for strike action. General Secretary Abdullah Amir told the press, "Our members are literally working themselves to death in the cause of Jihad. We don't ask for much in return but to be treated like this is like a kick in the teeth".

Speaking from his shed in Tipton in the West Midlands in which he currently resides, an Al Qaeda chief executive explained,

"We sympathize with our workers' concerns but Al Qaeda is simply not in a position to meet their demands. They are simply not accepting the realities of modern-day Jihad in a competitive marketplace. Thanks to Western depravity, there is now a chronic shortage of virgins in the afterlife. It's a straight choice between reducing expenditure and laying people off. I don't like cutting wages but I'd hate to have to tell 3000 of my staff that they won't be able to blow themselves up."

Spokespersons for the union in Newcastle , Middlesbrough, Essex, Glasgow and Australia stated that they would be unaffected as there are no virgins in these areas anyway.

Apparently the drop in the number of suicide bombings has been largely put down to the emergence of the Scottish singing star, Susan Boyle. Now that Muslims know what a virgin looks like, they are not so keen on going to paradise.
Old 21 September 2012, 10:55 AM
Bonehead
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fat Boy
Muslim suicide bombers in Britain are set to begin a three-day strike next Monday in a dispute over the number of virgins they are entitled to in the afterlife. Emergency talks with Al Qaeda have so far failed to produce an agreement.

The unrest began last Tuesday when Al Qaeda announced that the number of virgins a suicide bomber would receive after his death will be cut by 25% this April from 72 to only 60. The rationale for the cut was the increase in recent years of the number of suicide bombings and a subsequent shortage of virgins in the afterlife.

The suicide bombers' union, the British Organization of Occupational Martyrs (or B.O.O.M.) responded with a statement that this was unacceptable to its members and immediately balloted for strike action. General Secretary Abdullah Amir told the press, "Our members are literally working themselves to death in the cause of Jihad. We don't ask for much in return but to be treated like this is like a kick in the teeth".

Speaking from his shed in Tipton in the West Midlands in which he currently resides, an Al Qaeda chief executive explained,

"We sympathize with our workers' concerns but Al Qaeda is simply not in a position to meet their demands. They are simply not accepting the realities of modern-day Jihad in a competitive marketplace. Thanks to Western depravity, there is now a chronic shortage of virgins in the afterlife. It's a straight choice between reducing expenditure and laying people off. I don't like cutting wages but I'd hate to have to tell 3000 of my staff that they won't be able to blow themselves up."

Spokespersons for the union in Newcastle , Middlesbrough, Essex, Glasgow and Australia stated that they would be unaffected as there are no virgins in these areas anyway.

Apparently the drop in the number of suicide bombings has been largely put down to the emergence of the Scottish singing star, Susan Boyle. Now that Muslims know what a virgin looks like, they are not so keen on going to paradise.
Cheeky but
Old 21 September 2012, 11:04 AM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

From Fat Boy to Fat Wa
Old 21 September 2012, 11:10 AM
Fat Boy
Scooby Regular

Morning Terence
Old 21 September 2012, 11:12 AM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

Nice to have known you, Fat Boy
Old 21 September 2012, 12:08 PM
Silver Knight
Scooby Regular

Three strangers awaiting their flights strike up a conversation in the airport passenger lounge in Bozeman, Montana. One is an American Indian passing through from Lame Deer. Another is a Cowboy on his way to Billings for a livestock show. And the third is a fundamentalist Arab student, newly arrived at Montana State University from the Middle East who is headed to a training conference in Detroit.

Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures. Soon, the two Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical MusIim who supports Osama Bin Laden's JlHAD, so the conversation falls into an uneasy lull. The cowboy leans back in his chair, crosses his boots on a magazine table and tips his big sweat-stained hat forward over his face. The wind outside is blowing tumbleweeds around, and the old windsock is flapping; but still . . . no plane comes.

Finally, ! the American Indian clears his throat and softly, he speaks, "At one time here, my people were many, but sadly, now we are few."

The MusIim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward, "Once my people were few," he sneers, "and now we are many. Why do you suppose that is?"

The Montana cowboy shifts his toothpick to one side of his mouth and from the darkness beneath his Stetson says in a drawl, "That's 'cause we ain't played Cowboys and MusIims yet, . . . but I do believe it's a-comin'."
Old 21 September 2012, 01:00 PM
joz8968
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Fat Boy
...The suicide bombers' union, the British Organization of Occupational Martyrs (or B.O.O.M.)...

Very good.
Old 21 September 2012, 01:01 PM
joz8968
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by TelBoy
From Fat Boy to Fat Wa
Also very good.
Old 21 September 2012, 01:21 PM
speedking
Scooby Regular

A reduction from 72 to 60 is only a 17% cut. Perhaps when they realise this they will call off the strike ... whoops
Old 21 September 2012, 01:40 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by speedking
A reduction from 72 to 60 is only a 17% cut. Perhaps when they realise this they will call off the strike ... whoops

Beat me to it

Dropped a bead I expect

dl
Old 21 September 2012, 02:46 PM
Fat Boy
Scooby Regular

Wink

Originally Posted by TelBoy
Nice to have known you, Fat Boy
Well, seeing as you told me the joke in the first place, then that's you, me and Chris Morris for "4 Lions"...

Perhaps I should try and get something similar sorted out for Father Ted - after all that made fun of my country / theoretical religion...or, wait, was it a documentary? I'm not totally sure
Old 21 September 2012, 08:45 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Click image for larger version

Name:	WV8GK.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	74745
Old 22 September 2012, 11:42 AM
joz8968
Scooby Regular