Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Anyone got a number for braveheart sti

Search this Thread

Old 15 August 2012, 01:45 PM
5cooby1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone got a number for braveheart sti

Hi got some bits coming can anyone contact him for me or pm me his number thanks
Old 26 August 2012, 09:45 AM
5cooby1
Scooby Regular

Who do I contact regarding no item being sent or refund? Sorry it's on here but you have been on the Scottish one and ignored emails & pm's

You have said you would send it would be next day but it's weeks now. And no explanation
Old 26 August 2012, 09:57 AM
Jamie
Super Muppet

How long have you been waiting ? he might be on holiday or in prison for fraudulent matters? did you buy it via snet? maybe the powers to be have his home address/phone number?

sorry no help.
Old 26 August 2012, 08:05 PM
sirsnortalot
Scooby Regular

Braveheart has had net connection problems over the last week mate......he's been flat out with work too. I spoke to him just now and he will be on tonight...hang fire and things will get sorted
Old 26 August 2012, 08:34 PM
Jamie
Super Muppet

See 5cooby1
Old 26 August 2012, 10:21 PM
BRAVEHEART_STI
Scooby Regular

im here now

uve already claimed your money back , there were 2 sets of headers posted out to those who were first on the list etc , i made the mistake of posting your set to another member i had affiliated ur username with ( ie: he should have had his AFTER you , and it worked the other way and was my fault )

i couldnt help not having an internet connection , its easy to get on the internet but not when leaving for work and getting home most nights at 11 , again thats not your problem and its no excuse , your headers are here if u want them , if u dont then all i can do is apologise , nobody on here has had a pm from me in days and some on here can confirm my situation

as for refund if u want one still the payment has already been claimed back through paypal if i need to do something via paypal to speed it up let me know
Old 27 August 2012, 12:15 AM
5cooby1
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART_STI
im here now

uve already claimed your money back , there were 2 sets of headers posted out to those who were first on the list etc , i made the mistake of posting your set to another member i had affiliated ur username with ( ie: he should have had his AFTER you , and it worked the other way and was my fault )

i couldnt help not having an internet connection , its easy to get on the internet but not when leaving for work and getting home most nights at 11 , again thats not your problem and its no excuse , your headers are here if u want them , if u dont then all i can do is apologise , nobody on here has had a pm from me in days and some on here can confirm my situation

as for refund if u want one still the payment has already been claimed back through paypal if i need to do something via paypal to speed it up let me know

Thanks for answer pal pm on its way

Thanks all