ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Anyone got a number for braveheart sti (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/946598-anyone-got-a-number-for-braveheart-sti.html)

5cooby1 15 August 2012 01:45 PM

Anyone got a number for braveheart sti

Hi got some bits coming can anyone contact him for me or pm me his number thanks

5cooby1 26 August 2012 09:45 AM

Who do I contact regarding no item being sent or refund? Sorry it's on here but you have been on the Scottish one and ignored emails & pm's

You have said you would send it would be next day but it's weeks now. And no explanation

Jamie 26 August 2012 09:57 AM

How long have you been waiting ? he might be on holiday or in prison for fraudulent matters? did you buy it via snet? maybe the powers to be have his home address/phone number?

sorry no help.

sirsnortalot 26 August 2012 08:05 PM

Braveheart has had net connection problems over the last week mate......he's been flat out with work too. I spoke to him just now and he will be on tonight...hang fire and things will get sorted :thumb:

Jamie 26 August 2012 08:34 PM

See 5cooby1

BRAVEHEART_STI 26 August 2012 10:21 PM

im here now

uve already claimed your money back , there were 2 sets of headers posted out to those who were first on the list etc , i made the mistake of posting your set to another member i had affiliated ur username with ( ie: he should have had his AFTER you , and it worked the other way and was my fault )

i couldnt help not having an internet connection , its easy to get on the internet but not when leaving for work and getting home most nights at 11 , again thats not your problem and its no excuse , your headers are here if u want them , if u dont then all i can do is apologise , nobody on here has had a pm from me in days and some on here can confirm my situation

as for refund if u want one still the payment has already been claimed back through paypal if i need to do something via paypal to speed it up let me know

5cooby1 27 August 2012 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART_STI (Post 10765462)
im here now

uve already claimed your money back , there were 2 sets of headers posted out to those who were first on the list etc , i made the mistake of posting your set to another member i had affiliated ur username with ( ie: he should have had his AFTER you , and it worked the other way and was my fault )

i couldnt help not having an internet connection , its easy to get on the internet but not when leaving for work and getting home most nights at 11 , again thats not your problem and its no excuse , your headers are here if u want them , if u dont then all i can do is apologise , nobody on here has had a pm from me in days and some on here can confirm my situation

as for refund if u want one still the payment has already been claimed back through paypal if i need to do something via paypal to speed it up let me know

Thanks for answer pal pm on its way

Thanks all