Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Goddamn stupid bitches

Search this Thread

Old 13 July 2012, 02:29 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Goddamn stupid bitches

7months of kindle ownership, great piece of kit and i bring it most places with me.

My less than beloved girlfriend asks me to download that 50 shades of ****e for her, she brings it into work today and one of her work colleagues drops and smashes it to bits. Couldn't even be bothered listening to her **** just told her to throw it in the bin.

sick and tired of women.
Old 13 July 2012, 02:39 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jamz3k
7months of kindle ownership, great piece of kit and i bring it most places with me.

My less than beloved girlfriend asks me to download that 50 shades of ****e for her, she brings it into work today and one of her work colleagues drops and smashes it to bits. Couldn't even be bothered listening to her **** just told her to throw it in the bin.

sick and tired of women.
The her careless friend buys you another. End of.
Old 13 July 2012, 02:59 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Exactly: she broke it, she pays.
Tell her it had a touch screen...
Old 13 July 2012, 03:16 PM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by alcazar
Exactly: she broke it, she pays.
Tell her it had a touch screen...
And ran Android ICS 4.0.4
Old 13 July 2012, 03:42 PM
legb4rsk
Scooby Regular

Location: If you're not braking or accelerating you're wasting time.

sick and tired of women.
50 Shades of Grey..............
was she using it one-handed?
Old 13 July 2012, 03:47 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Did her work colleague have the decency to offer to replace it?

Les
Old 13 July 2012, 03:53 PM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

As above, she broke it, she buys a new one, simple.
Old 13 July 2012, 03:57 PM
Ant
Scooby Regular

I'm guessing his missus is bull ****ting so he don't beat her
Old 13 July 2012, 06:16 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

If I don't have a new kindle buy the end of the month, I will not be best pleased.
Old 13 July 2012, 07:29 PM
DYK
Scooby Regular

I think a new kindle and she lets you do her in the *** for one night...
Old 13 July 2012, 07:33 PM
GlesgaKiss
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DYK
Old 13 July 2012, 10:42 PM
RobsyUK
Scooby Regular

Received 183 Likes on 141 Posts

That's why real books are better IMO... besides, a paper back can be left on the beach. Saying that paper backs aren't easy wipe
Old 13 July 2012, 11:32 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

sick and tired of women.
This type of thing makes me so annoyed. Whatever happened to good old, I'm sorry, I will replace it for you.
My Son has got his first car and gave his mates a lift on a recent outing. One of them manged to break the door handle when he was getting out of the car. He laughed and said something like "oh, sorry mate, I have wrecked your door". That was it, no offer to repair it nor nowt. Ok, it's an oldish car, but it's my Sons pride and joy. Glad I didn't meet the kid, I would have smacked him, hard
Old 13 July 2012, 11:41 PM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

sick and tired of women.
Mine broke outside of warranty and amazon changed it for a new one for £50.
Old 13 July 2012, 11:42 PM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RobsyUK
That's why real books are better IMO... besides, a paper back can be left on the beach. Saying that paper backs aren't easy wipe
I've never found paperbacks an easy wipe....to shiny...I prefer andrex.
Old 14 July 2012, 11:24 AM
borderlinechris
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DYK
a new kindle and he gets to do both of them in the ***.. i dont have a kindle btw.
Old 14 July 2012, 11:49 AM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

My first car was a crappy old mk2 Vaukhall Astra Estate diesel.....non turbo!
But it my pride and joy! One weekend a mate had use of his parents static caravan. He wouldn't let our friends smoke inside (and rightly so). Stupidly, I had left my car unlocked so a few of the retards decided that to stay dry, they would smoke in my car.

The next morning, when I went to get something from the astra, I noticed that the front seats were covered in burn marks! Bloody hot rock burns as well!
Was not happy but nobody would own up to it. I just kept getting told to 'chill out'.

Felt like lamping the lot of them.

Some people just have no respect.
Old 14 July 2012, 12:13 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Gear Head
But it my pride and joy! One weekend a mate had use of his parents static caravan. He wouldn't let our friends smoke inside (and rightly so). Stupidly, I had left my car unlocked so a few of the retards decided that to stay dry, they would smoke in my car.

The next morning, when I went to get something from the astra, I noticed that the front seats were covered in burn marks! Bloody hot rock burns as well!
Was not happy but nobody would own up to it. I just kept getting told to 'chill out'.

When I first got my alfa, I gave my mate and his bird a lift. First thing she did in the car was push in the ever before used cigarette lighter to light up her ciggie. I went absolutely bucked mad! :lol
Old 14 July 2012, 12:58 PM
scubbay
Scooby Regular

when I broke my kindle screen Amazon replaced it f.o.c Just sent me a new unit. I was impressed
Old 14 July 2012, 01:12 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Gear Head

Terrible, I know.

Breaking others' things e.g. Kindle etc. and not replacing them is bad, so is abusing others' things that you can't replace/mend. it shouldn't even go to the point of replacing and mending. One should be careful with others' posessions, and should not abuse their generosity.

I am very precious about my things. I don't care how close the friendship is, I do not borrow/utilise others' possessions unless its absolutely dire. If I ever have to, I'd take extra care of it, and return it in the condition I borrowed. I don't borrow out my things to others either, specially my books. I have lost a lot of precious books in past when people have either ruined them, or not returned them at all. I can't deal with it any more. My Subaru was only driven by me and the ex-miester. It was just the once when a rogue partner of a friend took the steering wheel and thrapped it, got chased by the coppers, and got done for getting 120mph out on the bypass. He got what he deserved HAHA. My Passat is only driven by me. Whoever sits in it gets told that they can't put any heavy bags on my leather seats, and there's strictly no smoking and no eating in my car. If I become "billy no user mates" for my rules and regulations one day, I don't really give a damn.

At work too, people (mainly university placement students) take out laptops and projectors without much respect for them, because they haven't paid for them. I have put my foot down to ram it down people's throat that they need to value things that others have paid for. Its very annoying when you find the leads missing, lens caps broken and laptops outside their cases.
Old 14 July 2012, 01:21 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Keeping in the spirit of the thread, what really irks me is people that slam doors Pees me off no end. It doesn't happen very often but when it does it's maddening. Is it beyond the realms of comprehension for some people that a car door does not need either pulling/pushing with all one's might to close! Especially an Impreza!
Old 14 July 2012, 02:19 PM
DYK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Einstein RA
Keeping in the spirit of the thread, what really irks me is people that slam doors Pees me off no end. It doesn't happen very often but when it does it's maddening. Is it beyond the realms of comprehension for some people that a car door does not need either pulling/pushing with all one's might to close! Especially an Impreza!

Nice to know i'm not the only one who hates this,worse is the people who don't quite close the door properly,and then lean on the door to close it..
And don't even have to mention about slamming the boot shut,P!sses me right off if someone slams the boot..
Most seem to have got the message now when i give them a ride,but as they get out the car,i still have to remind them,don't slam the door ....
Old 14 July 2012, 02:24 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by DYK
Most seem to have got the message now when i give them a ride,but as they get out the car,i still have to remind them,don't slam the door ....
You don't!
I do exactly the same thing! Especially when I'm parked on a hill.
Old 14 July 2012, 05:44 PM
RobsyUK
Scooby Regular

Received 183 Likes on 141 Posts

It bugs me when they bang on the roof after a lift.. Almost a smack to say I can drive off.. Grrr
Old 14 July 2012, 05:49 PM
oldsplice
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RobsyUK
It bugs me when they bang on the roof after a lift.. Almost a smack to say I can drive off.. Grrr

Maybe you've parked on their foot.
Old 14 July 2012, 06:30 PM
MR2Mk1
Scooby Regular

What used to get me annoyed was passenger opening the door into others cars or worse walls so they could get out easier. They used to do it lots on my Mk1 MR2 since it had fairly long doors. They only got offered a lift once if they did it.

If i damage my car by doing somthing stupid it annoys me but it's my fault so when other do it for no valid reason it really winds me up.

Last edited by MR2Mk1; 14 July 2012 at 06:33 PM.
Old 14 July 2012, 07:17 PM
DYK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Einstein RA
You don't!
I do exactly the same thing! Especially when I'm parked on a hill.
I bloody do,i've even banned my mom from the car in the past,when she would get in the rear of the car,then climb over the seats to sit the otherside.I'm like what you doing,if you wanted to sit that side,why didn't you just get in that side.
Then i banned her because i would hardly get going when,OHHHH you going too fast slow down,WHAT i'm like we've only just moved off..
Got my own back though when i took the family out for her birthday and i went along the express way Lets just say when we got to the pub her face was as white as a tin of dulux paint.Her and my sister in the back sounded like someone was being murdered.. me and dad were just p!ssing ourselves laughing...I took it steady on the way back though,didn't want sick all over the interior,having just had a meal and drink...
Old 14 July 2012, 10:35 PM
_Meridian_
Scooby Regular

Serves you right for buying a pretentious toy. I think you'll find that one of the many advantages of actual books is that they don't break when you drop them. Of course then it would obvious that you were reading that ****e...

M
Old 14 July 2012, 10:54 PM
Hanley
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DYK
my mom
Didn't know you were a yank
Old 14 July 2012, 10:55 PM
Hanley
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by _Meridian_
Serves you right for buying a pretentious toy. I think you'll find that one of the many advantages of actual books is that they don't break when you drop them. Of course then it would obvious that you were reading that ****e...

M
What's pretentious about a Kindle FFS??

Quick Reply: Goddamn stupid bitches