ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Goddamn stupid bitches (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/942878-goddamn-stupid-bitches.html)

Jamz3k 13 July 2012 02:29 PM

Goddamn stupid bitches

7months of kindle ownership, great piece of kit and i bring it most places with me.

My less than beloved girlfriend asks me to download that 50 shades of ****e for her, she brings it into work today and one of her work colleagues drops and smashes it to bits. Couldn't even be bothered listening to her **** just told her to throw it in the bin.

sick and tired of women.:mad:

Gear Head 13 July 2012 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Jamz3k (Post 10705735)
7months of kindle ownership, great piece of kit and i bring it most places with me.

My less than beloved girlfriend asks me to download that 50 shades of ****e for her, she brings it into work today and one of her work colleagues drops and smashes it to bits. Couldn't even be bothered listening to her **** just told her to throw it in the bin.

The her careless friend buys you another. End of. :thumb:

alcazar 13 July 2012 02:59 PM

Exactly: she broke it, she pays.
Tell her it had a touch screen...:D

Wurzel 13 July 2012 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by alcazar (Post 10705776)
Exactly: she broke it, she pays.
Tell her it had a touch screen...:D

And ran Android ICS 4.0.4 :D

legb4rsk 13 July 2012 03:42 PM

50 Shades of Grey..............
was she using it one-handed?:norty:

Leslie 13 July 2012 03:47 PM

Did her work colleague have the decency to offer to replace it?

Les

ditchmyster 13 July 2012 03:53 PM

As above, she broke it, she buys a new one, simple.:thumb:

Ant 13 July 2012 03:57 PM

I'm guessing his missus is bull ****ting so he don't beat her :D

Jamz3k 13 July 2012 06:16 PM

If I don't have a new kindle buy the end of the month, I will not be best pleased.

DYK 13 July 2012 07:29 PM

I think a new kindle and she lets you do her in the ass for one night... :norty:

GlesgaKiss 13 July 2012 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by DYK (Post 10706166)
I think a new kindle and she lets you do her in the ass for one night... :norty:

:lol1:

RobsyUK 13 July 2012 10:42 PM

That's why real books are better IMO... besides, a paper back can be left on the beach. Saying that paper backs aren't easy wipe

Lee247 13 July 2012 11:32 PM

This type of thing makes me so annoyed. Whatever happened to good old, I'm sorry, I will replace it for you.
My Son has got his first car and gave his mates a lift on a recent outing. One of them manged to break the door handle when he was getting out of the car. He laughed and said something like "oh, sorry mate, I have wrecked your door". That was it, no offer to repair it nor nowt. Ok, it's an oldish car, but it's my Sons pride and joy. Glad I didn't meet the kid, I would have smacked him, hard :thumb:

tony de wonderful 13 July 2012 11:41 PM

Mine broke outside of warranty and amazon changed it for a new one for £50.

tony de wonderful 13 July 2012 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by RobsyUK (Post 10706476)
That's why real books are better IMO... besides, a paper back can be left on the beach. Saying that paper backs aren't easy wipe

I've never found paperbacks an easy wipe....to shiny...I prefer andrex. :lol1:

borderlinechris 14 July 2012 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by DYK (Post 10706166)

a new kindle and he gets to do both of them in the ass.. i dont have a kindle btw.

Gear Head 14 July 2012 11:49 AM

My first car was a crappy old mk2 Vaukhall Astra Estate diesel.....non turbo!
But it my pride and joy! One weekend a mate had use of his parents static caravan. He wouldn't let our friends smoke inside (and rightly so). Stupidly, I had left my car unlocked so a few of the retards decided that to stay dry, they would smoke in my car. :rolleyes:

The next morning, when I went to get something from the astra, I noticed that the front seats were covered in burn marks! :razz: Bloody hot rock burns as well!
Was not happy but nobody would own up to it. I just kept getting told to 'chill out'.

Felt like lamping the lot of them.

Some people just have no respect. :nono:

Jamz3k 14 July 2012 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Gear Head (Post 10706919)
But it my pride and joy! One weekend a mate had use of his parents static caravan. He wouldn't let our friends smoke inside (and rightly so). Stupidly, I had left my car unlocked so a few of the retards decided that to stay dry, they would smoke in my car. :rolleyes:

The next morning, when I went to get something from the astra, I noticed that the front seats were covered in burn marks! :razz: Bloody hot rock burns as well!
Was not happy but nobody would own up to it. I just kept getting told to 'chill out'.

When I first got my alfa, I gave my mate and his bird a lift. First thing she did in the car was push in the ever before used cigarette lighter to light up her ciggie. I went absolutely bucked mad! :lol

scubbay 14 July 2012 12:58 PM

when I broke my kindle screen Amazon replaced it f.o.c Just sent me a new unit. I was impressed

Turbohot 14 July 2012 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Gear Head (Post 10706919)

Terrible, I know.

Breaking others' things e.g. Kindle etc. and not replacing them is bad, so is abusing others' things that you can't replace/mend. it shouldn't even go to the point of replacing and mending. One should be careful with others' posessions, and should not abuse their generosity.

I am very precious about my things. I don't care how close the friendship is, I do not borrow/utilise others' possessions unless its absolutely dire. If I ever have to, I'd take extra care of it, and return it in the condition I borrowed. I don't borrow out my things to others either, specially my books. I have lost a lot of precious books in past when people have either ruined them, or not returned them at all. I can't deal with it any more. My Subaru was only driven by me and the ex-miester. It was just the once when a rogue partner of a friend took the steering wheel and thrapped it, got chased by the coppers, and got done for getting 120mph out on the bypass. He got what he deserved HAHA. :thumb: My Passat is only driven by me. Whoever sits in it gets told that they can't put any heavy bags on my leather seats, and there's strictly no smoking and no eating in my car. If I become "billy no user mates" for my rules and regulations one day, I don't really give a damn.

At work too, people (mainly university placement students) take out laptops and projectors without much respect for them, because they haven't paid for them. I have put my foot down to ram it down people's throat that they need to value things that others have paid for. Its very annoying when you find the leads missing, lens caps broken and laptops outside their cases.

Maz 14 July 2012 01:21 PM

Keeping in the spirit of the thread, what really irks me is people that slam doors:mad: Pees me off no end. It doesn't happen very often but when it does it's maddening. Is it beyond the realms of comprehension for some people that a car door does not need either pulling/pushing with all one's might to close! Especially an Impreza!:mad:

DYK 14 July 2012 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Einstein RA (Post 10706998)
Keeping in the spirit of the thread, what really irks me is people that slam doors:mad: Pees me off no end. It doesn't happen very often but when it does it's maddening. Is it beyond the realms of comprehension for some people that a car door does not need either pulling/pushing with all one's might to close! Especially an Impreza!:mad:

:lol1:

Nice to know i'm not the only one who hates this,worse is the people who don't quite close the door properly,and then lean on the door to close it..:mad:
And don't even have to mention about slamming the boot shut,P!sses me right off if someone slams the boot..
Most seem to have got the message now when i give them a ride,but as they get out the car,i still have to remind them,don't slam the door :nono: ....

Maz 14 July 2012 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by DYK (Post 10707043)
Most seem to have got the message now when i give them a ride,but as they get out the car,i still have to remind them,don't slam the door :nono: ....

You don't!:lol1:
I do exactly the same thing! Especially when I'm parked on a hill.

RobsyUK 14 July 2012 05:44 PM

It bugs me when they bang on the roof after a lift.. Almost a smack to say I can drive off.. Grrr

oldsplice 14 July 2012 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by RobsyUK (Post 10707255)
It bugs me when they bang on the roof after a lift.. Almost a smack to say I can drive off.. Grrr

Maybe you've parked on their foot. :)

MR2Mk1 14 July 2012 06:30 PM

What used to get me annoyed was passenger opening the door into others cars or worse walls so they could get out easier. They used to do it lots on my Mk1 MR2 since it had fairly long doors. They only got offered a lift once if they did it. :mad:

If i damage my car by doing somthing stupid it annoys me but it's my fault so when other do it for no valid reason it really winds me up.

DYK 14 July 2012 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Einstein RA (Post 10707052)
You don't!:lol1:
I do exactly the same thing! Especially when I'm parked on a hill.

I bloody do,i've even banned my mom from the car in the past,when she would get in the rear of the car,then climb over the seats to sit the otherside.I'm like what you doing,if you wanted to sit that side,why didn't you just get in that side. :cuckoo:
Then i banned her because i would hardly get going when,OHHHH you going too fast slow down,WHAT i'm like we've only just moved off..
Got my own back though when i took the family out for her birthday and i went along the express way :D:D Lets just say when we got to the pub her face was as white as a tin of dulux paint.Her and my sister in the back sounded like someone was being murdered..:lol1: me and dad were just p!ssing ourselves laughing...I took it steady on the way back though,didn't want sick all over the interior,having just had a meal and drink...;)

_Meridian_ 14 July 2012 10:35 PM

Serves you right for buying a pretentious toy. I think you'll find that one of the many advantages of actual books is that they don't break when you drop them. Of course then it would obvious that you were reading that ****e...

M

Hanley 14 July 2012 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by DYK (Post 10707378)
my mom

Didn't know you were a yank ;)

Hanley 14 July 2012 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by _Meridian_ (Post 10707625)
Serves you right for buying a pretentious toy. I think you'll find that one of the many advantages of actual books is that they don't break when you drop them. Of course then it would obvious that you were reading that ****e...

M

What's pretentious about a Kindle FFS?? :wonder: