Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Grrr Employment contract advice :)

Search this Thread

Old 27 June 2012, 08:31 PM
JohnSmith
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Grrr Employment contract advice :)

Quick question

I used to work for Company A that went into administration on 16th April, I resigned on the morning of the 17th (once I saw it had officially gone into administration) with a leaving date of 30th April

Now I was very specific in my email stating that I was resigning from Company A

However before this, Company B was formed to do a pre pack administration and no one was tuped across

Due to financial difficulties Company B paid wages for 2 months because Company A no longer had any money

I have been informed that I have an outstanding loan with Company A which is to be paid upon leaving, and that Company B has purchased all assets (including staff loans) so therefore it is now payable

Legally would I have to pay anything back (providing there is proof, which there isn't that I am aware of)

They will claim I did in fact work for Company B, because I have been paid by them but never signed any contract, but I did sign a P46 form

I have had a P60 from Company B with only 1 month wage, and a P45 from Company B

If there ever was a loan agreement it would have been for about 500 quid from 4 years ago