Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Question regarding paypal and items not turning up

Search this Thread

Old 26 April 2012, 04:56 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts
Default Question regarding paypal and items not turning up

Is there any way that someone can accept a paypal payment via ebay sales and stop paypal taking the money back if the seller decides to play up?

I won two items on the 13th and neither item has turned up from two seperate sellers. They have lowish feedback, 16 and 66.

I emailed to ask if the item had been sent and what the tracking number is. One as yet hasn't replied and one says he's lost the slip. So of course its looking a bit sus but the guy says he's had an ill child so maybe deserves the benefit of the doubt (although its an obvious excuse) I've said if the item doesn't arrive by Wednesday next week I'll have to start a dispute.

Having started to think about dispute its made me wonder is there any way for the seller to withold the money - or at least stop paypal claiming it back?

Only ever had a couple of issues with ebay which were mostly resolved to my satisfaction. Oddly, I've had these two issues and a non paying bidder on stuff I'm selling all at the same time.
Old 26 April 2012, 09:48 PM
the bear1986
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All u need to do mate is file a complaint wih PayPal and they take the money from there account even if they have no money in there the account will be in an overdraft so if they have a credit card or bank account linked to the account they will take there money back from there. Hope that helps