Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Gang of 9 beat an autistic teenager

Search this Thread

Old 14 December 2011, 09:07 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gang of 9 beat an autistic teenager

Welcome to England...is this the future of our society, that we have degenerates growing up with little regard for life?

I have Asperger Syndrome so I know how painful it is to live with something like that, this just makes me sick to my core...no wonder this country is a mess, you have pussies in power who are too weak to do anything but line their pockets.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html?ITO=1490
Old 14 December 2011, 09:11 PM
zip106
Scooby Regular

Unbelievable.
Old 14 December 2011, 09:14 PM
prodriverules
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Makes me sick with anger
Old 14 December 2011, 09:20 PM
rev.chris
Scooby Regular

makes me so angery to see this, what the poor girl went through, an for them to get away with it, what a sick screwed up world we live in,
Old 14 December 2011, 09:22 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

If the assualt and our useless law enforcement and prosecution was bad enough, what is more angering is the hospital discharged her without diagnosing her broken nose. Thats just the final insult in a country that doesn't give a t**s about anyone.

I'm sick of this useless f**king NHS. Patch 'em 'an kick 'em out an' onto the next casualty. The same as the plod/courts that grant bail to violent people and remand people on minor charges. FFS, they just sent down a kid for 30days prison for supporting the summer riots on facebook, yet these violent attackers above just get a caution. Someone tell me where the logic is in all that?

Last edited by ALi-B; 14 December 2011 at 09:26 PM.
Old 14 December 2011, 09:24 PM
a5h
Scooby Regular

Outrageous
Old 14 December 2011, 09:28 PM
bigarf
Scooby Regular

this is what this country is like now.the police dont give a toss about things like this.just makes you wonder what its going to be like in another 10 years time.makes me sick.
Old 14 December 2011, 09:35 PM
joz8968
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Yeah, the country seem to be more interested in concentrating on things like 'talking waste bins' and the like...

Lotto win, and I move abroad (Australia prob)...
Old 14 December 2011, 09:48 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Angry

'Evidence would have been looked at to come to the decision that a caution was the necessary action to take in this case.'

No it f,ucking wasn't.

Isn't there a now process where too lenient sentences can be reviewed??

dl

Last edited by David Lock; 14 December 2011 at 09:50 PM.
Old 14 December 2011, 09:49 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

The usual b******s from this soft **** country
Old 14 December 2011, 09:55 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Absolutely disgraceful..... they are scum and this is the tough new country we have under Mr. Cameron LOL!

Oh and leave the NHS alone, on the whole they (as in the doctors and nurses on the frontline) do a fantastic job on very limited resources (as all the extra Labour funding got spent on the nice shiny admin blocks etc. and now the Tories are back they won't get any decent funding).
Old 14 December 2011, 10:13 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by finalzero
Welcome to England...is this the future of our society, that we have degenerates growing up with little regard for life?
Society is made of of some seriously deranged sick ***** nowadays, just found this on the news just now, some sick bint microwaved a ten week old kitten to get 'pay back' on another woman.

Seriously just what the **** is the matter with people nowadays?

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16130376
Old 14 December 2011, 10:16 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RA Dunk
Society is made of of some seriously deranged sick ***** nowadays, just found this on the news just now, some sick bint microwaved a ten week old kitten to get 'pay back' on another woman.

Saw that earlier and I know it's a cliche... but it boils my p1ss that people like this are allowed to carry on breathing. She needs microwaving to experience what she put that poor defenceless animal through!
Old 14 December 2011, 10:22 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by f1_fan
Saw that earlier and I know it's a cliche... but it boils my p1ss that people like this are allowed to carry on breathing. She needs microwaving to experience what she put that poor defenceless animal through!
+1.

It seems cruelty whether it's on another person or even an animal is increasing almost daily, it saddens me to see how ******* low some of the UK population has become, nothing more than scum of the lowest form.

Last edited by RA Dunk; 14 December 2011 at 10:27 PM. Reason: trying to delete sh1te on bottom of post?
Old 14 December 2011, 10:30 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by ALi-B
If the assualt and our useless law enforcement and prosecution was bad enough, what is more angering is the hospital discharged her without diagnosing her broken nose. Thats just the final insult in a country that doesn't give a t**s about anyone.

I'm sick of this useless f**king NHS. Patch 'em 'an kick 'em out an' onto the next casualty. The same as the plod/courts that grant bail to violent people and remand people on minor charges. FFS, they just sent down a kid for 30days prison for supporting the summer riots on facebook, yet these violent attackers above just get a caution. Someone tell me where the logic is in all that?
Errrrrr, the kids above attacked a nobody and the students etc attacked the bankers and the government: you decide who is more important?

Bit like people getting a slapped wrist for multiple ACTUAL burglaries, while a guy caught with a can of petrol next to a speed camera got a year inside. For arson? Which he didn't get chance to do?
You attack the establishment in UK 2011 at your own risk
Old 14 December 2011, 10:32 PM
markjmd
Scooby Regular

Received 70 Likes on 50 Posts

It's like all the worst plot-lines in every Death Wish movie have come true. Sad, sickening and scary in equal measure.
Old 14 December 2011, 10:36 PM
joz8968
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Obviously it goes without saying that this is utterly abhorrent (burn the witch!), but I couldn't help sniggering at this:-

"Robins had claimed the microwave was accidentally turned on by another cat after the kitten got inside, but magistrates found her evidence "inconsistent".
Old 14 December 2011, 10:42 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

I'd like to smash her f*cking teeth in.
Old 14 December 2011, 11:09 PM
paulr
Scooby Regular

Terrible.

Here is another stroy in our local paper. 109 convictions. Punched a taxi driver and given an Asbo.

http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/Thug-...ail/story.html
Old 14 December 2011, 11:26 PM
s70rjw
Scooby Senior

What evidence was available that the Police ignored / disregarded ?
Did witnesses come forward, give evidence and agree to give that evidence at court ?
Why did the arrested youths not admit what they had done if they had played a part in the attack?
The youth who played a part who admitted his guilt and received a caution....which injury, if any did he cause?
CCTV evidence?
Forensic evidence? What was available ?
Anyone who posted already actually know any facts that would influence the investigation that haven't been passed on to Police?

Poor girl. The culprits are cowards, bullies and have no place in society.
Old 14 December 2011, 11:28 PM
s70rjw
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by paulr
Terrible.

Here is another stroy in our local paper. 109 convictions. Punched a taxi driver and given an Asbo.

http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/Thug-...ail/story.html
ASBO plus 19 months imprisonment if you read the whole story
Old 15 December 2011, 12:29 AM
Lisawrx

Originally Posted by s70rjw
What evidence was available that the Police ignored / disregarded ?
Did witnesses come forward, give evidence and agree to give that evidence at court ?
Why did the arrested youths not admit what they had done if they had played a part in the attack?
The youth who played a part who admitted his guilt and received a caution....which injury, if any did he cause?
CCTV evidence?
Forensic evidence? What was available ?
Anyone who posted already actually know any facts that would influence the investigation that haven't been passed on to Police?

Poor girl. The culprits are cowards, bullies and have no place in society.
Of course you can ask these questions, but what is to say this isn't just yet another example of contradictory punishements (maybe bad phrasing, but I know what I mean). Creep a little over the speed limit=fine, drop a bit of litter=fine, 'crimes' with no actual specific victim, but seriously assault someone and nothing happens, even to the one who did admit their part. Quite frankly I don't give a flying f**k if he only caused a bruise on her, he was part of it, and how could it be proved exactly which injury was his 'work'?

When I was 15, a friend and I had been helping the school out with a show they had on and when walking home, we were attacked by a large group of youths. The ring leader had physically bullied me when I was younger once for no reason as I didn't know her or go to the same school, she was simply a nasty piece of work. Anyhow, we got punched and kicked a few times and my friend and I both had cuts from when we were attacked against a wall. There was no option to fight back as there were so many of them, alot males that I know were the types to not care about hitting a girl, so we ran. I managed to get to my brothers flat, and as he was a big (not fat) lad, I thought we'd be safe getting to my house a couple of streets away, and looking out, we thought they had gone. How wrong... they were waiting, and on the way around, I had a brick thrown off my head, thankfully just caused a cut and a lump, but we managed to get home. Thankfully when there, my parents both came out and it was only when they said they were phoning the police did the group run away.

I begged them not to phone as I was worried it would make things worse, but they did anyway. They (police) arrived and when told what happened, they said there was nothing they could do as it was a domestic. WTF!! They said also they couldn't do anything as we didn't know the full name of the ring leader, despite my Mam giving the names of a couple of the lads there. There was no follow up to this, obviously it was just a case of a bit bullying in their eyes. I can only thank god this happened quite close to home as I don't honestly know if I'd be here now if it happened further away.

I don't hate the police as a result of this, but this will always anger me. It seems to me that there is just this acceptance that bullying will happen and it's just one of those things. It's simply not dealt with seriously enough, especially seems so in the case of this young girl.

On a more positive note, good on her for coming out of this at the other end and doing the best she can to get on in life despite a viscious attack and being failed by the authorities.
Old 15 December 2011, 12:42 AM
markjmd
Scooby Regular

Received 70 Likes on 50 Posts

Bullying is a bit of pushing around or name-calling in the playground. Punching or kicking someone who's already defenseless in the head is assault with intent, end of. It should get jail-time, in all but the smallest minority of cases.
Old 15 December 2011, 01:32 AM
Bean1984
Scooby Regular

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Stick her head in the oven at 220° and see how she feels. Feel for the kitten tho
Old 15 December 2011, 07:42 AM
Luan Pra bang
Scooby Regular

A friend of mine was attacked by seven men at the age of 15, they beat him to tbe floor and stamped on his head in front of 5 witnesses. The police refused to investigate despite being given the name and address of one of the guys responsable. Sums up the police to me.
Old 15 December 2011, 11:02 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by finalzero

I have Asperger Syndrome so I know how painful it is to live with something like that, this just makes me sick to my core...no wonder this country is a mess, you have pussies in power who are too weak to do anything but line their pockets.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html?ITO=1490
Its an awful incident, words fail me to describe those who did it.

It is a worry that there seems to be a streak of selfishness becoming more apparent these days, in this case on the part of the attackers of course but also the authorities for their lackadaisical attitude towards their behaviour and the judiciary for their lack of responsibility towards awarding a proper punishment,one that would make those thugs think twice before ever doing something like that again.

I wish the girl all the best in her chosen career.

Les
Old 15 December 2011, 11:06 AM
paulr
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by s70rjw
ASBO plus 19 months imprisonment if you read the whole story
Still not enough. How can anyone amass that number of convictions...........
Old 15 December 2011, 11:12 AM
paulr
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Lisawrx
Of course you can ask these questions, but what is to say this isn't just yet another example of contradictory punishements (maybe bad phrasing, but I know what I mean). Creep a little over the speed limit=fine, drop a bit of litter=fine, 'crimes' with no actual specific victim, but seriously assault someone and nothing happens, even to the one who did admit their part. Quite frankly I don't give a flying f**k if he only caused a bruise on her, he was part of it, and how could it be proved exactly which injury was his 'work'?
Exactly. Its a shame the criminal justice system "seems" to be more bothered about trapping (and i use that word) motorists than ridding the streets of criminals.
Old 15 December 2011, 12:00 PM
Lisawrx

Originally Posted by paulr
Exactly. Its a shame the criminal justice system "seems" to be more bothered about trapping (and i use that word) motorists than ridding the streets of criminals.
It's madness, and I see why you use that word. It can seem at times that it's just easy money, nothing about actually trying to prevent the crime in the first place. And it's a sad day when it does appear that there is a greater focus on such issues, than what are serious crimes with real victims.

A slightly different side of this was something I saw on TV last night. There was a clip showing council 'litter police' patroling the streets, looking for offenders. The older bloke was training up a new member of staff and as they were scouring for offenders, he got his eye on a bloke smoking and said to keep an eye on him to see if he dropped the butt. As it turned out, he stubbed it out and put it in the bin, the litter bloke was genuinely disappointed he didn't catch him out, even saying it was a shame. I'm not saying it's ok to drop litter, what annoyed me is the fact he wasn't happy the bloke didn't, he was disappointed that he did the right thing and he couldn't get a fine.

Last edited by Lisawrx; 15 December 2011 at 12:03 PM.
Old 15 December 2011, 12:31 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Lisawrx
...........the litter bloke was genuinely disappointed he didn't catch him out, even saying it was a shame. I'm not saying it's ok to drop litter, what annoyed me is the fact he wasn't happy the bloke didn't, he was disappointed that he did the right thing and he couldn't get a fine.
Sound like the ticket man from our neighbouring town's car park. I saw him put tickets on many cars over last weekend for spending another 5 minutes over their time limit. I made sure I moved my car just 5 minutes before the time limit. To no surproise, I spotted a very p!ssed off dunderhead in yellow jacket, watching me rrrrev past. Haha.

Quick Reply: Gang of 9 beat an autistic teenager