Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Just another 'George Agadadwango' thread

Search this Thread

Old 06 September 2011, 06:35 PM
Peedee
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just another 'George Agadadwango' thread

Just thought I'd put this up. I recieve a few of them on a monthly basis, and each one makes me laugh, I'm sure you get them too!

Dearest.

I got your email address from the yahoo tourist search while looking for some one whom i will call mine,I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here ,I am Miss Mary Mbogo Edwards 24years old girl from Liberia the only daughter of Late prince,Mbogo Edwards the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed,

My Father was killed by government of Charles Taylor ,he accuse my father of coup attempt. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe she hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents.

So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Ouagadougou,Republic of Burkina faso. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country. My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$8.500,000.00 in Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall give you more information of my inheritance on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my first year in the university, when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above,

I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and wilingness to handle this transaction sincerely. i am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response.Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over, once the fund has been transfered.

Yours Love, Mary.
Old 06 September 2011, 06:37 PM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

http://www.419eater.com/
Old 06 September 2011, 06:43 PM
Peedee
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bigsinky
PMSL!!! Never seen that site before!!!
Old 06 September 2011, 07:16 PM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

oh yes. professional scam baiters. some of the stories are hilarious.
Old 06 September 2011, 07:25 PM
madscoob
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

look at the trophy room that is a total pmsl site one of the trophy hunters photos is a scammer holding up a sign saying
I FELCH WOMBATS FOR CHARLIE MANSON now that is funny roflmfao

Last edited by madscoob; 06 September 2011 at 07:34 PM.
Old 06 September 2011, 08:56 PM
Peedee
Scooby Regular

I have literally just got this one lol!!! I might actually do this one to be honest. He says he's actually coming over here to give me the money, I mean, what more reassurance do I need!!!!! FPMSL!!!......

Dear friend,

I am writing to seek your cooperation over this business, Please due welcome this letter.

I am Mr.Idrisa Ahmed, the director of the accounts & auditing dept. at the African Development Bank Ouagadougou-west Africa . (A D B). With due respect, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be beneficial to both of us.

At the bank's last accounts/auditing evaluations, my staffs came across an old account which was being maintained by a foreign client who we learnt was among the deceased passengers of motor accident on November. 2003, the deceased was unable to run this account since his death. The account has remained dormant without the knowledge of his family since it was put in a safe deposit account in the bank for future investment by the client.

Since his demise, even the members of his family haven't applied for claims over this fund and it has been in the safe deposit account until I discovered that it cannot be claimed since our client is a foreign national and we are sure that he has no next of kin here to file claims over the money. As the director of the department, this discovery was brought to my office so as to decide what is to be done. I decided to seek ways through which to transfer this money out of the bank and out of the country too.

The total amount in the account is Ten million five hundred thousand dollars (USD 10,500,000.00).with my positions as staffs of the bank, I am handicapped because I cannot operate foreign accounts and cannot lay bonafide claim over this money. The client was a foreign national and you will only be asked to act as his next of kin and I will supply you with all the necessary information and bank data to assist you in being able to transfer this money to any bank of your choice where this money could be transferred into.

The total sum will be shared as follows: 50% for me, 50% for you and expenses incidental occur during the transfer will be incur by both of us. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund transfer to your account.

Since I work in this bank that is why you should be confident in the success of this transaction because you will be updated with information as at when desired.

I will wish you to keep this transaction secret and confidential as I am hoping to retire with my share of this money at the end of transaction which will be when this money is safety in your account. I will then come over to your country for sharing according to the previously agreed percentages. You might even have to advise me on possibilities of investment in your country or elsewhere of our choice. May God help you to help me to a restive retirement, Amen.

Please for further information and enquires feel free to contact me back immediately for more explanation and better understanding .
I am waiting for your urgent response!

Thanks and remain blessed.
Mr Idrisa Ahmed.

Last edited by Peedee; 06 September 2011 at 09:00 PM.
Old 06 September 2011, 09:07 PM
PaulC72
Scooby Regular

The one where he got the men to tattoo (I mean carve) I give Bj's into their arms is epic!!
Old 07 September 2011, 02:10 PM
markb_s1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by PaulC72
The one where he got the men to tattoo (I mean carve) I give Bj's into their arms is epic!!

definitely my favourite!
Old 07 September 2011, 02:19 PM
Nato
Scooby Regular

Hours of entertainment reading the stuff on 419eater.com, pure genius! I don't get them any more, maybe I'll have to adjust my spam filter...
Old 07 September 2011, 03:38 PM
Blue by You
Scooby Regular

Just this minute got this beauty:

"Hello,

I hereby solicited for your assistant in helping me with 1million within two weeks, In which I am ready to return back with 2 million by ending.

I have all possible evidence to return your money.

Kindly reply me back with your mobile to call you.

Director,
ECODOMIKI LTD"

How can I refuse him a measly million?
Old 07 September 2011, 03:38 PM
Carlh
Scooby Regular

Makes me laugh, they're all starving out there but there are so many multi-millionaires....
Old 07 September 2011, 04:09 PM
jef
Scooby Regular

lol , i didnt actually think these existed

i presumed some chinese whispers about whats said lol

but they are classic haha