Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

VERY SERIOUS ADVICE NEEDED!

Search this Thread

Old 19 April 2002, 01:24 PM
Sparks
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmmm,

Take any evidence you have ( emails etc ) to the cop shop and ask their advice. Have you just "heard" he is paying you a visit or has he said so in an email ?

Don't know how much you'd need for a restraining order.. soon as he breaks it I *think* he can be arrested on sight ? not sure.
Old 19 April 2002, 01:27 PM
fast bloke
Scooby Regular

speak to him. He may just be pissed off, but have no real ill will towards you. If he threatens you etc take the e-mails to the police. you probably wont get a restraining order, but if anything happens they will know where to look.

Best advice is only to date single women
Old 19 April 2002, 01:30 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

Yeah mate, go to the bill and let them know. Then contact him saying that the police have been informed and will be down on him like a ton of bricks if he trys anything. also let him know that your property is under CCTV surveillence and any crimes will be immediatly reported. This should put him in the line of fire if anything happens to you or your property. Let him know that you aint ******* about and that he will be the first against the wall if anything happens. whether it is actually him or not.
astraboy.
P.S. was she worth it? *gets coat and runs away*
Old 19 April 2002, 01:33 PM
carpet
Scooby Regular

GOod luck mate, similar thing happening to me ( he's probably all talk, most people are, he's jsut pissed off that youve shagged his missus etc but when it comes down to it he will probly do bugger all. ) unless hes huge / hard then Id be scared if I were you

Just tell him youve informed the ole bill that hes been threatening you, that'll make him think twice.
Old 19 April 2002, 02:01 PM
Mo
Scooby Regular

Location: the fastest rentals in town......0-100mph in 10 seconds
Wink

I wouldn't worry about it. As said b4 most people are all talk when they haven't got to front you.

I've had it a few times with different people, all sort of threats coming my way until one day you bump into them in the street and......

nothing. All talk.

Then again if he's broadmoor material sell your motor and buy a one way ticket
Old 19 April 2002, 02:11 PM
Nick Wadeson
Scooby Regular

If you really are worried about him coming round your house and sorting out either you or your car, buy a CCTV kit. I have just bought a two camera kit from B&Q for £75.00. The kit includes everything needed to install it and the scart lead plugs straight in to the back of the video!

Good quality black & white pictures with sound!
Old 19 April 2002, 02:17 PM
Dr Lurve
Scooby Regular

Ignore him, wots it got to do with him anyway. Jen.
Old 19 April 2002, 03:01 PM
Dr Lurve
Scooby Regular

Perhaps she should make it very clear to him, that she has moved on. Once she loved him, but now does not, and he no longer has any influence over her at all. It would be better for him to accept that and move on to.

I was stalked earlier this year, and the police tried to reason with her, but in reality could do nothing until criminal damage occurred, and then when she ripped the badge of my (boy) friends Merc (her ex), she was arrested.

It still did not stop, the only thing that stopped it, was when we threatened that we would inform her work place of this behaviour and the amount of time she spent on the phone, stalking, letter writing etc when she was supposed to be working. That worked, stopped it dead.

Good luck!

[Edited by Dr Lurve - 4/19/2002 3:02:52 PM]
Old 19 April 2002, 03:18 PM
ScoobyJawa
Scooby Regular

Red face

How the hell did he get your number/details/email in the first place
Old 19 April 2002, 03:39 PM
zoog
Scooby Regular

I know its too late for you but my advice to anyone is to tell 192 to remove you from their database - there is a link on their site for that. I am going to also get removed fromn the electoral roll (while remaining able to vote of course) because of my job. It is well worth it. Being ex-directory just doesn't work these days.

DON'T contact the guy: ignore him completely unless he contacts you, then keep all and any evidence and go to police or solicitor. If you contact him you've not got a leg to stand on really.

[Edited by zoog - 4/19/2002 3:41:00 PM]
Old 19 April 2002, 03:42 PM
Lime
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

If you don't want the hassle don't fool around with Married people comes to mind

I bet you would not be laughing and joking if it was being done to you!

No wonder Society is in such a mess when people can't keep there hands off others spouses.
Old 19 April 2002, 03:53 PM
Lime
Scooby Regular

You get involved with someone still married and when it blows up in your face you start moaning about the situation. I am sorry but you made your bed and now YOU must lay in it!
People cant go on in there life thinking that there is no consequence to there actions good or bad! Usually I find what goes around comes around!

Oh and thanks for the lovely words which I have copy and pasted below, incase you go back and edit them out.

"Lime **** OFF YOU ****

She is seperated - not in a physical relationship with the bloke, does not want anything to do with him, it is a piece of paper only that says they are married. YOU REALLY ARE A ****, OR CAN U NOT READ???

And for your information I have had it done to me but while I was married and not seperated so I know the ******* difference and how it feels to have it done, so once again **** OFF!!! **** "
Old 19 April 2002, 04:17 PM
zoog
Scooby Regular

Lime

You sound a bitter, angry man; what with axes to grind about being cuckolded and your claims of medical negligence,(other thread) it seems as if you should perhaps look to yourself for the reasons why you have such experiences. Instead of blaming others all the time have you considered you own role and expectations of others?
Old 19 April 2002, 04:40 PM
MarkJackon
Scooby Regular

Ask him if he wants to compare notes, Start of talking about the little common ground that you have and youll be best mates!!!!

Seriously though, have a word with plod, just drop into the pad desk(public access desk) and speak to an officer (rather than phoning), He will tell you that he cant do anything cos no crime has been committed, depending on how busy they are they may ask the area car to cruise past a couple of times if they are doing nowt.

Get his name and collar number and ask him to make a note in his pocket book as these are admissable in court, so if anything goes down you have a record of your concerns.

Keep a record of any emails you have with the thinly veiled threats in.

Old 19 April 2002, 05:27 PM
ChrisB

Lime,

It doesn't sound like you know the full situation here. BTZ has asked for advice and you're not really helping here, are you?

No need for another thread to turn into a personal slagging match is there?

Chris.
Old 19 April 2002, 06:54 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool

Bravo, Ah, I thought I p1ssed you off too???

He may not think the marraige is over and you are messing with his 'property' - I am NOT going to judge anyone, just saying it as an outsider, ok?

If I was you I would let old bill know of the e-mails and threats - 99% of the time its all huff and bluff. BUT, if he DOES visit and you hurt him it will be easier to say that it was self-defence, if plod already know he has threatened you.

If he IS a big bugger with attitude, then it may be time to consider very carefully your actions - whatever YOU may think HE sees that YOU are ******** HIS wife ........... and thats ALL that matters to him!!

Good luck, as I say - I am NOT judging anyone, go easy

Pete
Old 19 April 2002, 06:59 PM
carl
Scooby Regular

I think this joke is relevant here:
http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/90q4/usedpus.html

Old 19 April 2002, 07:02 PM
Luke
BANNED

Wink

Suggest you buy "Astraboys guide to DIY Terrorism," Volumes 1-7!!

Sounds like your in a load of poo......

Be Lucky
Old 19 April 2002, 07:06 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

Kill her then kill yourself. If the two of you are gone he can't bother you anymore.

On a serious note, all you have to do is rough him up a bit and mess with his head. Don't be intimidated by him, confront him and make him feel that provoking you is not worth the hassle at all. Show that you are not willing to back down and that for every bad thing that he does to you, you will give him 6 times more (like Ariel Sharon). He'll soon leave you alone.

Good luck..

Quick Reply: VERY SERIOUS ADVICE NEEDED!