Rooney, you plonker

Search this Thread

Old 05 September 2010, 12:18 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rooney, you plonker

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-liaisons.html

He met Coleen at school way before he was famous. She's probably the only woman who isn't with him, or want to be with him, for his fame & money.

Last edited by stilover; 05 September 2010 at 12:20 PM.
Old 05 September 2010, 12:22 PM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Jennifer Thompson, 21, who charges £1,200 a night, claims she slept with 24-year-old Rooney, seven times in four months.

£1,200 a night..... that's optimistic mind you for non-shrek-a-like punters it's probably £50 a night
Old 05 September 2010, 12:26 PM
Scooby Senior

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Surely a pearl necklace would be more appropriate for a hooker !

If I gave a toss, Coleen can do better, name in her own right etc...shame for the kids though
Old 05 September 2010, 12:32 PM
beef-on-the-bone
Scooby Regular

better than the granny..............
Old 05 September 2010, 12:36 PM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by The Granny ******* August 2004
He said: 'Foolish as it now seems, I did on occasions visit massage parlours and prostitutes. It was at a time when I was very young and immature and before I had settled down with Coleen. I now regret it deeply and hope people may understand it was the sort of mistake you make when you are young and stupid.'
So what's the reason now then?
Old 05 September 2010, 12:50 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

You can take the scouse chav out of Liverpool......
Old 05 September 2010, 01:06 PM
my06 ppp silver
Scooby Regular

the vulture paparazzi are all over colleens parents this morning just up the road from me. gotta say though he probably deserves to lose her this time, soft ****, this tart does not have a patch on Colleen imo. Me thinks she needs an overweight scouse hgv driver to take her under her wing now. ............ahem.
Old 05 September 2010, 01:23 PM
Aaron1978
Scooby Regular

Sunday Mirror: Wayne Rooney paid £1200 for sex with vice girl while Coleen was pregnant.

Good to see a scouser getting robbed for a change.

Old 05 September 2010, 01:25 PM
Glowplug
Scooby Regular

She says.....
She says............
She claims............
She told............
Miss Thompson posted............
She added.............

A tad one sided it seems at the moment.

If he has then he deserves all that is coming imo. But it could also be a load of 80110X by some cheap hooker trying to make a few ££'s.
Old 05 September 2010, 01:42 PM
richs2891
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by b13bat
some cheap hooker
LMAO no way could she get £1200 a night
£50 a night and a bag of chips more like !

Richard
Old 05 September 2010, 04:12 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is why you shouldn't marry/commit to someone when your young. If he's been going with her since he was 16, its hard not to expect temptation of get the better of him especially since unlike most others, he has the money to make the most of temptation.

Its odd that this has just came out at the very same time that Colleen now has a new add campaign on TV. odd!
Old 05 September 2010, 04:21 PM
webby v7 slipperwagon
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

OMG £1200 a night, who was paying her or Rooney. She has'nt even got a decent pair of jugs. Id want her to have a right pair of falses for that amount of wonga. Do you think she's got a landing strip or the full kojak

Last edited by webby v7 slipperwagon; 05 September 2010 at 04:24 PM.
Old 05 September 2010, 04:30 PM
Hysteria1983
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Jamz3k
This is why you shouldn't marry/commit to someone when your young. If he's been going with her since he was 16, its hard not to expect temptation of get the better of him especially since unlike most others, he has the money to make the most of temptation.

Its odd that this has just came out at the very same time that Colleen now has a new add campaign on TV. odd!
So because they have been together since they were young this type of behaviour is expected?? Whatever.

As for him, it's no suprise he has to pay women to sleep with him, what's even more of a suprise is that she actually got pregnant and in theory had to sleep with him.

She will be fine without him, she has tried her hand at a few things, and seems to be doing ok.
Old 05 September 2010, 04:43 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983
So because they have been together since they were young this type of behaviour is expected?? Whatever.
It is to expected, yes. Check out the statistics on failed young marriages in the UK. As you grow up, your wants and expectations change and when you add the element of being a overpaid footballer, well you don't need to be Tiger Woods to work out what can and will happen.
Old 05 September 2010, 05:38 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

It is to expected, yes. Check out the statistics on failed young marriages in the UK. As you grow up, your wants and expectations change and when you add the element of being a overpaid footballer, well you don't need to be Tiger Woods to work out what can and will happen.
He's as ugly as sin. I am much older than him but I still wouldn't touch him with yours eeeeeewwwwwwww.
He needs a serious reality check to realise he was punching well above his weight with Coleen and he should be grateful. Lets just hope she kicks him into touch and finds someone much more worthy of her
Old 05 September 2010, 05:52 PM
Hysteria1983
Scooby Regular

What like..... The need to have meaningless sex with a hooker??

Statistics are not the answer to everything. And if anything I would have expected her to be the one doing the dirty, but 'statistically' footballers ate more likely to cheat on their partners. Lol

like lee said, he needs a reality check!
Old 05 September 2010, 06:03 PM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

He's a retarded fcukwit, should be dropped for playing for his country.... we should demand high standards on and off the pitch.
Old 05 September 2010, 06:07 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Latest pic of Rooney

Old 05 September 2010, 06:37 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983
What like..... The need to have meaningless sex with a hooker??

Statistics are not the answer to everything. And if anything I would have expected her to be the one doing the dirty, but 'statistically' footballers ate more likely to cheat on their partners. Lol

like lee said, he needs a reality check!
Are you assuming a condon his actions? I don't, I just don't think its that shocking considering everything we know.

Where did I say statistics answer everything? I was refering that statistics will back up what I have said. If Coleen was in anyway as savvy as she's made out to be, she'd have worked out that she would lose everything if she cheated on Wayne, much in the same way Victoria Beckham put up with Davids activities. More so she's probably already worked out that leaving him over this would leave her in a pretty poor situation financially.

Sorry to let you into the a pretty **** secret, money generally makes most of these celebrities world revolve.
Old 05 September 2010, 06:42 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Lee247
He's as ugly as sin. I am much older than him but I still wouldn't touch him with yours eeeeeewwwwwwww.
He needs a serious reality check to realise he was punching well above his weight with Coleen and he should be grateful. Lets just hope she kicks him into touch and finds someone much more worthy of her
Being an ugly bastard myself, you shock me with your attitude towards ugliness. We do have personalities to make up for our grotesque appearence.

I punched above my weight once, then i seen her without any makeup on her cakehole.
Old 05 September 2010, 07:15 PM
my06 ppp silver
Scooby Regular

lets be clear. most wealthy, succesful men are adulterers. partly ego, but mainly for the same reasons that a dog licks its own *****. the ones that dont cheat wish they had the looks or the guts, and the ones that are left are probably the most naive of the bunch and prime candidates for being walked all over themselves then either bumped off or taken for everything. i think the point is celebrities etc. live in a totally diffrent world to us which is sometimes the reason for many a collapsed career, not to mention all the details being published for everyone to see. Colleen was not the stunning woman she has turned out to be when her and wayne got together, so as for punching above his weight, yes and no. regardless, i think she probably will leave him this time, mainly though because now she is more established in her own right and will be financially comfortable without him (not to mention the absolute fortune she could now sting him for). its also just occured to me the Abbey Clancey/Peter Crouch break up, now was that another footballer punching above his weight or true love in the first place? i think not! as i said in my first post, she should go for a more loyal, caring, understanding and down to earth bloke, such as myself.
Old 05 September 2010, 07:23 PM
webby v7 slipperwagon
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
He's a retarded fcukwit, should be dropped for playing for his country.... we should demand high standards on and off the pitch.
Im not getting into a debate here, and i can fully understand your views. He should be a role model and he is a fcukwit, but and here is the but. If he worked at BnQ/his local council or Chief of the armed forces, do you really think there would be so much hysteria or they would be sacked from their jobs 'NO'. The trouble is though, is that footballers are bigger than popstars now, with vast amounts of money, groupies hankering after them, but most of them are just normal blokes, who have hit the big time, 'BIG TIME', and don't have the sense or sensibility, to realise they have a certain responsibility to behave like you or I. They have a vast audience, who, especially with young fans, think everything they do is ok. He is though as you say a BIG TIME FCUKWIT.
Old 05 September 2010, 07:24 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Being an ugly bastard myself, you shock me with your attitude towards ugliness. We do have personalities to make up for our grotesque appearence.

I punched above my weight once, then i seen her without any makeup on her cakehole.
You are far from ugly, you just look about 12 years old
(no offence)
Old 05 September 2010, 07:35 PM
my06 ppp silver
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hutton_d
Your survey results are where ...??

Dave
family fortunes in fact, theres another, Vernon Kay
Old 05 September 2010, 07:36 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Lee247
You are far from ugly, you just look about 12 years old
(no offence)
Old 05 September 2010, 10:01 PM
Hysteria1983
Scooby Regular

Are you assuming a condon his actions? I don't, I just don't think its that shocking considering everything we know.

Where did I say statistics answer everything? I was refering that statistics will back up what I have said. If Coleen was in anyway as savvy as she's made out to be, she'd have worked out that she would lose everything if she cheated on Wayne, much in the same way Victoria Beckham put up with Davids activities. More so she's probably already worked out that leaving him over this would leave her in a pretty poor situation financially.

Sorry to let you into the a pretty **** secret, money generally makes most of these celebrities world revolve.

Peace man

I just took the hump as I met Mr P when I was 17, moved out at 18 got a mortgage and settled down. Suppose I thought you were saying it's expected of those situations....?

But Mr P isn't a fugly footballer, so I'm safe
Old 05 September 2010, 10:10 PM
nickwrxstiV2
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hutton_d
Anyone know if this was one of those *Premier League* footie players that recently got a gagging order?

Dave
I thought that was Gerrard. Apparently he's got somebody pregnant. Some reports say a 16 year old scouse girl, other reports say his wife's sister.
Old 05 September 2010, 10:23 PM
Xx-IAN-xX
Scooby Regular

I'd bum it Jennifer not shrek

Quick Reply: Rooney, you plonker