ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Rooney, you plonker (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/849746-rooney-you-plonker.html)

stilover 05 September 2010 12:18 PM

Rooney, you plonker

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-liaisons.html

He met Coleen at school way before he was famous. She's probably the only woman who isn't with him, or want to be with him, for his fame & money.

DCI Gene Hunt 05 September 2010 12:22 PM

Jennifer Thompson, 21, who charges £1,200 a night, claims she slept with 24-year-old Rooney, seven times in four months.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/...62_306x573.jpg

£1,200 a night..... that's optimistic :lol1: mind you for non-shrek-a-like punters it's probably £50 a night :D

53 05 September 2010 12:26 PM

Surely a pearl necklace would be more appropriate for a hooker !:lol1:

If I gave a toss, Coleen can do better, name in her own right etc...shame for the kids though :(

beef-on-the-bone 05 September 2010 12:32 PM

better than the granny..............

DCI Gene Hunt 05 September 2010 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by The Granny Shagger August 2004
He said: 'Foolish as it now seems, I did on occasions visit massage parlours and prostitutes. It was at a time when I was very young and immature and before I had settled down with Coleen. I now regret it deeply and hope people may understand it was the sort of mistake you make when you are young and stupid.'

So what's the reason now then?

STi wanna Subaru 05 September 2010 12:50 PM

You can take the scouse chav out of Liverpool......

my06 ppp silver 05 September 2010 01:06 PM

the vulture paparazzi are all over colleens parents this morning just up the road from me. gotta say though he probably deserves to lose her this time, soft cnut, this tart does not have a patch on Colleen imo. Me thinks she needs an overweight scouse hgv driver to take her under her wing now. ............ahem.

Aaron1978 05 September 2010 01:23 PM

Sunday Mirror: Wayne Rooney paid £1200 for sex with vice girl while Coleen was pregnant.

Good to see a scouser getting robbed for a change.

:D

Glowplug 05 September 2010 01:25 PM

She says.....
She says............
She claims............
She told............
Miss Thompson posted............
She added.............

A tad one sided it seems at the moment. :wonder:

If he has then he deserves all that is coming imo. But it could also be a load of 80110X by some cheap hooker trying to make a few ££'s.

richs2891 05 September 2010 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by b13bat (Post 9583515)
some cheap hooker

LMAO no way could she get £1200 a night
£50 a night and a bag of chips more like !

Richard

Jamz3k 05 September 2010 04:12 PM

This is why you shouldn't marry/commit to someone when your young. If he's been going with her since he was 16, its hard not to expect temptation of get the better of him especially since unlike most others, he has the money to make the most of temptation.

Its odd that this has just came out at the very same time that Colleen now has a new add campaign on TV. odd!:Suspiciou

hutton_d 05 September 2010 04:14 PM

Anyone know if this was one of those *Premier League* footie players that recently got a gagging order?

Dave

webby v7 slipperwagon 05 September 2010 04:21 PM

OMG £1200 a night, who was paying her or Rooney. She has'nt even got a decent pair of jugs. Id want her to have a right pair of falses for that amount of wonga. Do you think she's got a landing strip or the full kojak

Hysteria1983 05 September 2010 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Jamz3k (Post 9583716)
This is why you shouldn't marry/commit to someone when your young. If he's been going with her since he was 16, its hard not to expect temptation of get the better of him especially since unlike most others, he has the money to make the most of temptation.

Its odd that this has just came out at the very same time that Colleen now has a new add campaign on TV. odd!:Suspiciou

So because they have been together since they were young this type of behaviour is expected?? Whatever.

As for him, it's no suprise he has to pay women to sleep with him, what's even more of a suprise is that she actually got pregnant and in theory had to sleep with him.

She will be fine without him, she has tried her hand at a few things, and seems to be doing ok.

Jamz3k 05 September 2010 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983 (Post 9583746)
So because they have been together since they were young this type of behaviour is expected?? Whatever.

It is to expected, yes. Check out the statistics on failed young marriages in the UK. As you grow up, your wants and expectations change and when you add the element of being a overpaid footballer, well you don't need to be Tiger Woods to work out what can and will happen.

Lee247 05 September 2010 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Jamz3k (Post 9583763)
It is to expected, yes. Check out the statistics on failed young marriages in the UK. As you grow up, your wants and expectations change and when you add the element of being a overpaid footballer, well you don't need to be Tiger Woods to work out what can and will happen.

He's as ugly as sin. I am much older than him but I still wouldn't touch him with yours eeeeeewwwwwwww.
He needs a serious reality check to realise he was punching well above his weight with Coleen and he should be grateful. Lets just hope she kicks him into touch and finds someone much more worthy of her :thumb:

Hysteria1983 05 September 2010 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Jamz3k (Post 9583763)

What like..... The need to have meaningless sex with a hooker??

Statistics are not the answer to everything. And if anything I would have expected her to be the one doing the dirty, but 'statistically' footballers ate more likely to cheat on their partners. Lol

like lee said, he needs a reality check!

DCI Gene Hunt 05 September 2010 06:03 PM

He's a retarded fcukwit, should be dropped for playing for his country.... we should demand high standards on and off the pitch.

Lee247 05 September 2010 06:07 PM

Latest pic of Rooney :D

http://unclestinky.files.wordpress.c...06/caveman.png

Jamz3k 05 September 2010 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983 (Post 9583887)
What like..... The need to have meaningless sex with a hooker??

Statistics are not the answer to everything. And if anything I would have expected her to be the one doing the dirty, but 'statistically' footballers ate more likely to cheat on their partners. Lol

like lee said, he needs a reality check!

Are you assuming a condon his actions? I don't, I just don't think its that shocking considering everything we know.

Where did I say statistics answer everything? I was refering that statistics will back up what I have said. If Coleen was in anyway as savvy as she's made out to be, she'd have worked out that she would lose everything if she cheated on Wayne, much in the same way Victoria Beckham put up with Davids activities. More so she's probably already worked out that leaving him over this would leave her in a pretty poor situation financially.

Sorry to let you into the a pretty **** secret, money generally makes most of these celebrities world revolve.

Jamz3k 05 September 2010 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Lee247 (Post 9583868)
He's as ugly as sin. I am much older than him but I still wouldn't touch him with yours eeeeeewwwwwwww.
He needs a serious reality check to realise he was punching well above his weight with Coleen and he should be grateful. Lets just hope she kicks him into touch and finds someone much more worthy of her :thumb:

Being an ugly bastard myself, you shock me with your attitude towards ugliness. We do have personalities to make up for our grotesque appearence.

I punched above my weight once, then i seen her without any makeup on her cakehole.;)

my06 ppp silver 05 September 2010 07:15 PM

lets be clear. most wealthy, succesful men are adulterers. partly ego, but mainly for the same reasons that a dog licks its own balls. the ones that dont cheat wish they had the looks or the guts, and the ones that are left are probably the most naive of the bunch and prime candidates for being walked all over themselves then either bumped off or taken for everything. i think the point is celebrities etc. live in a totally diffrent world to us which is sometimes the reason for many a collapsed career, not to mention all the details being published for everyone to see. Colleen was not the stunning woman she has turned out to be when her and wayne got together, so as for punching above his weight, yes and no. regardless, i think she probably will leave him this time, mainly though because now she is more established in her own right and will be financially comfortable without him (not to mention the absolute fortune she could now sting him for). its also just occured to me the Abbey Clancey/Peter Crouch break up, now was that another footballer punching above his weight or true love in the first place? i think not! as i said in my first post, she should go for a more loyal, caring, understanding and down to earth bloke, such as myself.

webby v7 slipperwagon 05 September 2010 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt (Post 9583905)
He's a retarded fcukwit, should be dropped for playing for his country.... we should demand high standards on and off the pitch.

Im not getting into a debate here, and i can fully understand your views. He should be a role model and he is a fcukwit, but and here is the but. If he worked at BnQ/his local council or Chief of the armed forces, do you really think there would be so much hysteria or they would be sacked from their jobs 'NO'. The trouble is though, is that footballers are bigger than popstars now, with vast amounts of money, groupies hankering after them, but most of them are just normal blokes, who have hit the big time, 'BIG TIME', and don't have the sense or sensibility, to realise they have a certain responsibility to behave like you or I. They have a vast audience, who, especially with young fans, think everything they do is ok. He is though as you say a BIG TIME FCUKWIT.

Lee247 05 September 2010 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Jamz3k (Post 9583977)
Being an ugly bastard myself, you shock me with your attitude towards ugliness. We do have personalities to make up for our grotesque appearence.

I punched above my weight once, then i seen her without any makeup on her cakehole.;)

You are far from ugly, you just look about 12 years old :lol1::lol1:
(no offence)

hutton_d 05 September 2010 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by my06 ppp silver (Post 9584055)
lets be clear. most wealthy, succesful men are adulterers. ....

Your survey results are where ...??

Dave

my06 ppp silver 05 September 2010 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by hutton_d (Post 9584085)
Your survey results are where ...??

Dave

family fortunes:D in fact, theres another, Vernon Kay:cuckoo:

Jamz3k 05 September 2010 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Lee247 (Post 9584071)
You are far from ugly, you just look about 12 years old :lol1::lol1:
(no offence)

:D

Hysteria1983 05 September 2010 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Jamz3k (Post 9583966)
Are you assuming a condon his actions? I don't, I just don't think its that shocking considering everything we know.

Where did I say statistics answer everything? I was refering that statistics will back up what I have said. If Coleen was in anyway as savvy as she's made out to be, she'd have worked out that she would lose everything if she cheated on Wayne, much in the same way Victoria Beckham put up with Davids activities. More so she's probably already worked out that leaving him over this would leave her in a pretty poor situation financially.

Sorry to let you into the a pretty **** secret, money generally makes most of these celebrities world revolve.

Peace man :)

I just took the hump as I met Mr P when I was 17, moved out at 18 got a mortgage and settled down. Suppose I thought you were saying it's expected of those situations....?

But Mr P isn't a fugly footballer, so I'm safe ;)

nickwrxstiV2 05 September 2010 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by hutton_d (Post 9583717)
Anyone know if this was one of those *Premier League* footie players that recently got a gagging order?

Dave

I thought that was Gerrard. Apparently he's got somebody pregnant. Some reports say a 16 year old scouse girl, other reports say his wife's sister.

Xx-IAN-xX 05 September 2010 10:23 PM

I'd bum it :norty: Jennifer not shrek :D