Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Lets try for a joke thread again. I'll start it.

Search this Thread

Old 19 July 2010, 03:04 PM
SVXNUT
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lets try for a joke thread again. I'll start it.

The Pastor's ***

The pastor entered his donkey in a race and it won.
The pastor was so pleased with the donkey
that he entered it in the race again, and it won again.
The local paper read:
PASTOR'S
*** OUT FRONT.
The Bishop was so upset with this kind of
publicity that he ordered the
pastor not to enter the donkey in another race.

The next day, the local paper headline
read:
BISHOP
SCRATCHES
PASTOR'S

This was too much for the bishop, so he
ordered the pastor to get rid of the donkey.

The pastor decided to give it to a nun in a
nearby convent.
The local paper, hearing of the news, posted
the following headline
the next day:
NUN HAS BEST *** IN TOWN.
The bishop fainted.
He informed the nun that she would have to
get rid of the donkey, so she
sold it to a farmer for $10.

The next day the paper read:
NUN
SELLS *** FOR $10.
This was too much for the bishop, so he
ordered the nun to buy back the
donkey and lead it to the plains where it could run
wild.
The next day the headlines read:
NUN ANNOUNCES HER *** IS WILD AND FREE.

The bishop was buried the next day.

The moral of the story is . . . being concerned about public
opinion can bring you much grief and misery . . even shorten your life.
So be yourself and enjoy life.
Stop worrying about everyone else's *** and
you'll be a lot happier and live longer!
Have a nice day

Moves aside for SwissTony
Old 19 July 2010, 04:05 PM
Xx-IAN-xX
Scooby Regular

An out of work pianist with Tourettes Syndrome is strolling around the
streets and bars of Dublin one unemployed afternoon. Walking down Dawson
Street he sees a lounge bar with a sign in the window 'Pianist wanted for
evening performances'.

'Fu**ing get in there you c*nt!' he says to himself and goes to the bar.
'Get the fu**ing manager of this pigs s*it middle class w*nk hole please
you c*nt', he says to a somewhat startled barman. The barman however
obliges and his manager comes upstairs. 'Can I help you sir?' he says

'Yes you can you fat piece of s*it, I saw your poxy advert in the c*nting
window and I'm here to audition.....w*nker.'

The manager is naturally put off by the man's abrasive manner but his dire
need for a top class pianist forces him to agree to an audition. The
first tune the Pianist plays is an uplifting jazzy number, not too
involving, yet utterly melodic. At the end the thrilled barman cries,
'Wonderful, wonderful. What was that called?'

'That song, you big nosed tw*t, was called "Excuse me prime minister but I
just j*zzed in your daughter's eye, and now the c*nts blind...'

'Oh' says the manager 'err, can you play me another. Something a little
less "lively".'

'W*nker..' interjects the pianist before launching into a powerful ballad
which leaves the manager in tears. The manager through his salty teardrops
asks him the title.

'That little number was called "Sometimes when you do a bird up the sh*t
box you get cr*p on your bell end.'

'I see' says the manager, 'Have you got any songs with less offensive
titles?'

'Well there's my jazz number "Do you want me to split your r*ngpiece", or
there's the epic "I don't care if you're older my dear, you've still got
nice jugs".

'Look' says the manager interrupting, 'I think you're a superb pianist but
the title of your songs are a little "racy". I will hire you on the
condition that you do not introduce your songs or speak to the audience.'

'**** it' says the pianist 'Why not'.

On his first night everything is going superbly the crowd are lapping up
his repertoire and his silence is being received as modesty. The only
thing putting off the pianist is that in the front row there is a gorgeous
blonde in a black evening dress with a split up the side revealing the
tops of her stockings, and a plunging neckline which boasts a proud and
inviting cleavage. During the interval the pianist has got such a stonking
hard on that he decides to go to the bog and knock one out.

Just as he has shot his muck he hears himself being re-introduced over the
tannoy, so he rushes back to the stage and finishes his act. After the
show he is at the bar relaxing when the blonde approaches him.'Hi' she
says. 'Hello' he winces, struggling to hold in the expletives.

She leans over and whispers in his ear, 'Do you know your c*ck is hanging
out of your trousers, and sp*nk is dribbling onto your shoes?'

'Know it?'

says the pianist putting his beer on the bar confidently,

'I f*cking wrote it !!!'
The Liverpool FC manager flies to Baghdad to watch a young Iraqi play football, is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over.

Two weeks later Liverpool are 4-0 down to Chelsea with only 20 minutes left, the manager gives the young Iraqi striker the nod and on he goes.

The lad is a sensation, scores 5 goals in 20 minutes and wins the game for Liverpool . The fans are delighted, the players and coaches are delighted and the media love the new star.

When the player comes off the pitch he phones his mum to tell her about his first day in English football.

'Hello mum, guess what?' he says 'I played for 20 minutes today, we were 4-0 down but I scored 5 and we won. Everybody loves me, the fans, the media, they all love me.'

'Wonderful,' says his mum, 'Let me tell you about my day. Your father got shot in the street and robbed, your sister and I were ambushed, gang raped and beaten and your brother has joined a gang of looters, and all while you were having such great time.'

The young lad is very upset. 'What can I say mum, but I'm really sorry.'
'Sorry?!!! Sorry?!!!' says his mum,
'It's your bloody fault we came to Liverpool in the first place!'

Paddy and Mick are on safari in africa when they come across a lion lying in the shade under a tree.
"look at that big ****in lion there mick" says paddy
"oh aye" says mick "watch this"
On saying this mick picks up a brick and lobs it at the lion, smacking it in the head.
"****in run" says mick
..."**** off" says paddy "you threw the fucing brick
A publican in Rothbury has started selling a new beer called the raoul moat its 6% volume and comes without a head
I met a fairy today who granted me one wish. "I want to live forever," I said.
"Sorry," said the fairy, "I'm not allowed to grant wishes like that."
"Fine," I said, "I want to die when Sheff Wednesday win the premier league."
"You crafty ****!" said the fairy
Two men at an airport, first man says "I can't find my wife". Second man says "I can't find mine either, what does you's look like?" First man replies "She's 6 foot tall, blonde, big ****, long legs, mini skirt, stockings, high heels and a boob tube, what's yours look like?" Second man replies "**** her we'll look for ...yours
An Irishman is rowing his boat in a field of hay.

Paddy drives past & stops. He looks at the Irishman in the boat & shouts

'Its thick ****** like you that give us Irish a bad name!
I'd come over there & kick the **** out of you if I could swim
Paddy & Murphy are working on a building site Paddy says to Murphy Im gonna have the day off ill pretend Im mad He climbs the rafters hangs upside down & shouts IM A LIGHTBULB IM A LIGHTBULB Murphy watches in amazement The Foreman shouts Paddy youre mad go home

So he leaves site Murphy starts packing his kit up to leav...e as well Where the hell you going asks the ForemanI cant work in the friggin dark says Murphy
Teacher to class: "What does your dad do at weekends?". Little Boy: "He's a dancer in a gay bar and sometimes if the money's right he lets punters bang his **** and *** in his gob". Teacher takes him outside, "Is that true?". Little boy: "No miss, it's ********. He plays for Sheffield Wednesday but I'm too embarrassed ...to say
‎5 tips of a perfect relationship 1. its important to have a woman who cooks, cleans and has a job. 2. its important to have a woman who can make you laugh. 3. its important to have a woman you can trust and would never lie. 4. its important to have a woman who is good in bed and likes being with you. 5. its absolutley ...******* vital that these four women dont know each other
All old but who cares

Last edited by Xx-IAN-xX; 19 July 2010 at 04:06 PM.
Old 19 July 2010, 04:05 PM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice ones

A Priest, a Pentecostal Preacher, and a Rabbi all served as chaplains to the students of University of Minnesota Duluth.

They would get together two or three times a week for coffee and to talk shop. One day, someone made the comment that preaching to people isn't really all that hard. A real challenge would be to preach to a bear. One thing led to another and they decided to do an experiment. They would all go out into the woods, find a bear, preach to it, and attempt to convert it.

Seven days later, they're all together to discuss their experience.

Father Flannery, who has his arm in a sling, is on crutches, and has various bandages on his body and limbs, goes first. "Well," he says, "I went into the woods to find a bear. And when I found him I began to read to him from the catechism. Well, that bear wanted nothing to do with me and began to slap me around. So I quickly grabbed my holy water, sprinkled him and, Holy Mary Mother of God, he became as gentle as a lamb. The bishop is coming out next week to give him first communion and confirmation."

Reverend Billy Bob spoke next. He was in a wheelchair, with an IV drip in his arm, and both legs in casts. In his best fire and brimstone oratory he exclaimed, "WELL, brothers, you KNOW that we don't sprinkle! I went out and I FOUND a bear. And then I began to read to my bear from God's HOLY WORD! But that bear wanted nothing to do with me. So I took HOLD of him and we began to wrestle. We wrestled down one hill, UP another and DOWN another until we came to a creek. So I quickly DUNKED him and BAPTIZED his hairy soul. And just like you said, he became as gentle as a lamb. We spent the rest of the day praising Jesus."

The Priest and the Reverend both looked down at the Rabbi, who was lying in a hospital bed. He was in a body cast and traction with monitors and IV's running in and out of him. He was in real bad shape.

The Rabbi looks up and says, "Looking back on it, circumcision may not have been the best way to start..."

A large woman wearing a sleeveless sun dress, walked into a bar in Dublin. She raised her right arm, revealing a huge hairy armpit as she pointed to all the people sitting at the bar, and asked, "What man here will buy a lady a drink?"

The bar went silent as the patrons tried to ignore her. But down at the end of the bar, an owl-eyed drunk slammed his hand down on the counter and bellowed, "Give the ballerina a drink!"

The bartender poured the drink, and the woman chugged it down.
She turned to the patrons, and again pointed around at all of them, revealing the same very hairy armpit, and asked, "What man here will buy a lady a drink?"

Once again, the same little drunk slapped his money down on the bar and said, "Give the ballerina another drink!"
The bartender approached the little drunk and said, "Tell me, Paddy, it's your business if you want to buy the lady a drink, but why do you keep calling her a ballerina?"

The drunk replied, "Any woman who can lift her leg that high... has got to be a ballerina!"

Old 19 July 2010, 04:06 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

A new pastor is appointed to a small rural town. He is quite good looking and an insatnt hit with the local girls.

One day, he is rogering one on top of the local farmer's haystack, and the stack is shaking about something terrible, when the farmer sees it.

The farmer shouts out, "Here, you! Come down off of that stack , I'll kick your *** for climbing my stacks!"

The pastor responds, "But I'm Pastor Jefferies!"

And the farmer shouts back, !I don't care if you're up to her kidneys, come down!"
Old 19 July 2010, 04:10 PM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Vuvuzelas - annoying people since 1660!

Old 19 July 2010, 05:02 PM
dazzaturbo
Scooby Regular

Trending Topics

Old 19 July 2010, 05:28 PM
ChefDude
Scooby Regular

am glad swiss joined in
Old 19 July 2010, 10:41 PM
Aaron1978
Scooby Regular

What's the difference between an Always Ultra and an iPad?
One is a small white pad attached to a ****, the other is used by women monthly.
Old 19 July 2010, 10:45 PM
zip106
Scooby Regular

Before you blow that vuvuzela - give it a wash
http://i50.tinypic.com/34zlelk.jpg
Old 20 July 2010, 01:05 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Good one Dave.

Les
Old 20 July 2010, 09:12 PM
Kieran_Burns
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Dear Mum,

Our Scoutmaster told us to write to our parents in case you saw the flood on TV and got worried. We are okay. Only one of our tents and 2 sleeping bags got washed away. Luckily, none of us got drowned because we were all up on the mountain looking for Adam when it happened.

Oh yes, please call Adam's mother and tell her he is okay. He can't write because of the cast. I got to ride in one of the search and rescue Jeeps. It was great. We never would have found Adam in the dark if it hadn't been for the lightning.

Scoutmaster Ted got mad at Adam for going on a hike alone without telling anyone. Adam said he did tell him, but it was during the fire so he probably didn't hear him. Did you know that if you put gas on a fire, the gas will blow up?

The wet wood didn't burn, but one of the tents did and also some of our clothes.
Matthew is going to look weird until his hair grows back.

We will be home on Saturday if Scoutmaster Ted gets the bus fixed. It wasn't his fault about the crash. The brakes worked okay when we left. Scoutmaster Ted said that with a bus that old, you have to expect something to break down; that's probably why he can't get insurance.

We think it's a super bus. He doesn't care if we get it dirty, and if it's hot, sometimes he lets us ride on the bumpers. It gets pretty hot with 45 people in a bus made for 24. He let us take turns riding in the trailer until the policeman stopped and talked to us.

Scoutmaster Ted is a neat guy. Don't worry, he is a good driver. In fact, he is teaching Horace how to drive on the mountain roads where there aren't any cops. All we ever see up there are huge logging trucks.

This morning all of the guys were diving off the rocks and swimming out to the rapids. Scoutmaster Ted wouldn't let me because I can't swim, and Adam was afraid he would sink because of his cast (it's concrete because we didn't have any plaster), so he let us take the canoe out. It was great. You can still see some of the trees under the water from the flood.

Scoutmaster Ted isn't crabby like some scoutmasters. He didn't even get mad about the life jackets. He has to spend a lot of time working on the bus so we are trying not to cause him any trouble.

Guess what? We have all passed our first aid merit badges. When Andrew dived into the lake and cut his arm, we all got to see how a tourniquet works.

Steve and I threw up, but Scoutmaster Ted said it was probably just food poisoning from the left-over chicken. He said they got sick that way with food they ate in prison. I'm so glad he got out and became our scoutmaster. He said he sure figured out how to get things done better while he was doing his time. By the way, what is a pedal-file?

I have to go now. We are going to town to post our letters and buy some more beer and ammo. Don't worry about anything. We are fine and tonight it's my turn to sleep in the Scoutmaster's tent.