Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Anyone in here ?

Search this Thread

Old 05 June 2010, 10:50 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone in here ?

Sorry be I didnt manage to get a photo but was on holiday with j4ckos mate last week in Turkey and there was a Geezer say near the pool with some "Ink on his skin", on his back was a "Las Vegas" sign, some poker chips, a fan of cards (Aces) on the left and on the right a work in progress, another Las Vegas themed thing but the reason I ask (apart from the love of Tattoo's" in here) there was, just right of centre a large, line drawn (possibly not finished) picture of a Hawk Eye Scoob. In fact the whole family had seen extensive work, the rest being a bit more conventional. I should have asked him really but j4ckos mate gets jealous when I talk to other men

Any of you lot ?

Edited to add, we had our families with us.

Last edited by J4CKO; 05 June 2010 at 10:51 PM.
Old 05 June 2010, 11:17 PM
what would scooby do
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well that sounds like one classy tattoo
Old 05 June 2010, 11:17 PM
what would scooby do
Scooby Senior

p.s. not me as mine are soffffisssticatedish
Old 05 June 2010, 11:30 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Really, there aren't many in here I would put above it
Old 06 June 2010, 01:12 AM
GC8
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Sorry be I didnt manage to get a photo but was on holiday with j4ckos mate last week in Turkey and there was a Geezer say near the pool with some "Ink on his skin", on his back was a "Las Vegas" sign, some poker chips, a fan of cards (Aces) on the left and on the right a work in progress, another Las Vegas themed thing but the reason I ask (apart from the love of Tattoo's" in here) there was, just right of centre a large, line drawn (possibly not finished) picture of a Hawk Eye Scoob. In fact the whole family had seen extensive work, the rest being a bit more conventional. I should have asked him really but j4ckos mate gets jealous when I talk to other men

Any of you lot ?

Good edit - I was picturing you together in bed like Eric and Ernie...
Old 06 June 2010, 09:09 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Any of you lot ?

Why not take the simple solution and send J4CKO's MATE off to ask the bloke instead?

Les
Old 06 June 2010, 10:19 AM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
Why not take the simple solution and send J4CKO's MATE off to ask the bloke instead?

Les
No, we didnt want to risk him biting anyone again...

funniest bit was when the lady on his right took her top off, we had been starved of topless viewing material and bugger me, there she goes, right next to him, oiling up unselfconciously and for longer that strictly necessary, I was to his left and couldnt see much but was aware what was going on, funny seeing him eyes straight ahead despite every fibre of his being wanting to watch and offer to help.
Old 06 June 2010, 10:46 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

No, we didnt want to risk him biting anyone again...

funniest bit was when the lady on his right took her top off, we had been starved of topless viewing material and bugger me, there she goes, right next to him, oiling up unselfconciously and for longer that strictly necessary, I was to his left and couldnt see much but was aware what was going on, funny seeing him eyes straight ahead despite every fibre of his being wanting to watch and offer to help.
Oh dear, did not realise he could be an embarrassment like that!

We all have our cross to bear.

Les
Old 06 June 2010, 10:48 AM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

No he didnt embarass anyone, it was just funny us to sat there like Kevin and Perry, boiiing !
Old 06 June 2010, 12:43 PM
j4ckos mate
Scooby Regular

i developed a new skill my left eye was looking straight ahead and my right eye was enjoying the view, she wasnt that nice to be honest but you know how it is
Old 06 June 2010, 12:53 PM
j4ckos mate
Scooby Regular

best moment of hoilday me and jacko sneek off for a few efes, under the premise of getting something to eat, we were sat in this seafreight snack bar drinking Efes, and jacko scratches his arm and there was the biggest millipede i have ever seen on his arm,

all i can say was it was a marker pen with loads and loads of legs and two tails. we didnt even hang around for another beer it was that bad
Old 06 June 2010, 02:42 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

Efes? I couldnt get away from that rubbish in Northern Cyprus.
Old 06 June 2010, 07:03 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

I found it to be ok, just generic Lager, fairly agreeable.
Old 06 June 2010, 07:38 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

Even the Pepsi tasted poor in NC. I wonder if its because it all has to be shipped in and isnt at its best?

Theyve certainly got a stranglehold - it was the only brand available, from what I saw.
Old 07 June 2010, 05:05 AM
Captain Carbon
Scooby Regular

Thats why man invented sunglasses....

As for the tattoo...a semi-pro bodybuilder mate of mine decided to get his superman symbol tattoo on his shoulder covered with a Subaru badge one...on seeing it I asked, "So when did you buy a Subaru then?" his answer?

"I haven't yet, but I really really like them"

Now i've got quite a bit of ink myself and I enjoy it...but that baffles me
Old 07 June 2010, 11:50 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by j4ckos mate
i developed a new skill my left eye was looking straight ahead and my right eye was enjoying the view, she wasnt that nice to be honest but you know how it is
You have to take the opportunity when its there. Your eye gymnastics are pretty impressive. I can cross my eyes but can't make them move outwards. Are you prepared to share your secret of how to train them to do that?

Les