Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related
View Poll Results: Have you ever been unfaithful to a partner?
Yes
44.59%
No
55.41%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Who's ever been unfaithful to their partner?

Search this Thread

Old 06 April 2010, 02:36 PM
Turbo2
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Who's ever been unfaithful to their partner?

A quick yes or no would suffice, but a bit of dirty detail would be welcome. It doesn't need to be the partner that you're currently with, so maybe one from the past. I have been entirely faithful since I got engaged and married, but did go out with two girls at the same time for a few months in a past life: that was awkward.

However, my most memorable indiscretion was many years ago and involved a really tidy young married woman whom my GF and I originally met whilst this lady was on holiday with her husband. She was a travelling rep and got in touch with me some time later back in Blighty when she had an appointment in my area. It soon became clear that she wasn't just interested in looking at my holiday snaps. The nights of passion repeated on a couple of subsequent occasions, whenever she was visiting. She was a pretty insatiable nymphomaniac (stockings & suspenders were de rigeur for her) and had had many affairs including an on-going one with an older female neighbour of theirs. My GF didn't live with me at that time and never found out what had really been going on, but the temptation to say something incriminating was always there, especially when the "mistress" told me that she really fancied sleeping with my GF as well!

These days I just haven't got the energy to bother with such complications!
Old 06 April 2010, 02:54 PM
GlesgaKiss
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That made a good read, cheers!

I'm not going to add much except saying that I haven't cheated on a girlfriend. That's not to say I haven't had more than one girl on the go at the one time, but I wasn't tied down to any of them at the time. I'm only 23 in the June though, so there's plenty of time and I'm pretty sure there are good odds that I won't make it through life without being unfaithful.

My first love/young love(whatever you want to call it) taught me everything I need to know for now and brought me right down to earth with a bang! Human nature is definitely not perfect and there's always going to be a situation where your partner will cheat, no matter how much you trust them. That's my view anyway.
Old 06 April 2010, 02:55 PM
Coffin Dodger
Scooby Regular

Not since I got married but if the right opportunity presented itself.....
Old 06 April 2010, 03:02 PM
New_scooby_04

No, I haven't and would like to think that I never would.

I think if most people were being honest with themselves if you're inclined/do cheat, then you're simply

a) Not in a position where a committed relationship is right for you. Sometimes people just want a bit of nookie without the complications.
b) With the wrong person/found someone who you believe you would be more suited too.

In both scenarios it's better to be honest with your partner otherwise you're just lying to yourself as well as them! I'm guessing that most people who are thinking/have strayed would not be happy were they to be on the receiving end.
Old 06 April 2010, 03:05 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04
No, I haven't and would like to think that I never would.

I think if most people were being honest with themselves if you're inclined/do cheat, then you're simply

a) Not in a position where a committed relationship is right for you. Sometimes people just want a bit of nookie without the complications.
b) With the wrong person/found someone who you believe you would be more suited too.

In both scenarios it's better to be honest with your partner otherwise you're just lying to yourself as well as them! I'm guessing that most people who are thinking/have strayed would not be happy were they to be on the receiving end.
Good post, very true IMO.
Old 06 April 2010, 03:12 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

Neither of us have actually properly cheated - as in shagged someone else - at least I haven't, but we've both had little incidents in the past where our heads have been turned. We've spent time with other people a couple of times but thats not really cheating as we are all together.

I have an almighty crush on the wifes cousin which she knows about and its even been joked on a couple of times - she needed some furniture moving and it was a case of "You know Edd will do anything for you so when do you want him round?"
Old 06 April 2010, 03:17 PM
Snazy
Scooby Regular

Yes lol, and been the one a girl has cheated with, for which I am very happy about for reasons other than pride lol
Old 06 April 2010, 03:24 PM
Trout
Scooby Regular

Whenever I think of cheating I get a strong sense of deja vu

Cheater!
Old 06 April 2010, 03:25 PM
T5OLF
Scooby Regular

Does playing with a lap dancers ****/nipples in a Vegas club count as unfaithful?
Old 06 April 2010, 03:29 PM
GlesgaKiss
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Trout
Whenever I think of cheating I get a strong sense of deja vu

Cheater!
Lol, don't remember that at all... and I've replied in it too!
Old 06 April 2010, 03:32 PM
MJW
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by T5OLF
Does playing with a lap dancers ****/nipples in a Vegas club count as unfaithful?
No. Neither do hookers
Old 06 April 2010, 03:35 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by MJW
No. Neither do hookers
or when "on tour"

Last edited by hodgy0_2; 06 April 2010 at 03:39 PM.
Old 06 April 2010, 03:39 PM
Dedrater
Scooby Regular

...and in a different postcode?
Old 06 April 2010, 03:49 PM
Simon C
Scooby Regular

Been on both ends of this 1.....
Old 06 April 2010, 04:18 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

I'm not saying a word...... but can I only vote once?

dl
Old 06 April 2010, 04:54 PM
Trout
Scooby Regular

What about Vegas? Does Vegas count? Even if it was a honeymoon?!
Old 06 April 2010, 05:23 PM
T5OLF
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by MJW
No. Neither do hookers
Cool, I no longer feel any guilt
Old 06 April 2010, 05:24 PM
Jamie
Super Muppet

Nope.
Old 06 April 2010, 05:57 PM
subaruturbo_18
Scooby Regular

I once had 2 girlfriends at once, and she was minted so spent a week in her mansion with her pool

One night i cheated on a GF but turns out she did the same to me.

I think I've become a bit of an expert at the whole two at once thing, but i've never had two girls at the same time which is what i'd really want
Old 06 April 2010, 06:00 PM
Trout
Scooby Regular

If you post up more pics of your current g/f with less clothes on I will see if I can find any girls who would want to volunteer
Old 06 April 2010, 08:53 PM
rookymatt
Scooby Regular

Been on the sour end of cheating and the term "having your heart ripped out of your a$$" definately does ring true. I wouldn't ever do it to any gf i've had, as i know all too well how much it hurts. Plus i pretty much hunted down and decimated the moron who my ex cheated on me with. Then later found out he was her boss, who was married with two kids. Needless to say, i told his wife, his regional manager, and told the ex that she was a s**g with fat ankles and a useless human being. Luckily my current gf is just lovely!
Rant over.
Old 06 April 2010, 09:18 PM
Hysteria1983
Scooby Regular

To be honest it happened to me, and I never thought it would be as bad as it was.

It wasn't just the fact that I loved the ****, it was more the fact of him having sex with someone and then comming home and sleeping with me, it still makes me feel sick now.

I was stupid to thing that his good looks and charm were just that! Turns out that he'd had his fair share of ladies and one woman just wasn't enough for him!

Way to teach a girl a lesson in love, pick a girl she went to school with and **** her for six months and then let another mate tell you that she is his girlfriend.

Last edited by Hysteria1983; 06 April 2010 at 09:22 PM.
Old 06 April 2010, 09:39 PM
nick172sport
Scooby Regular

midlife crisis 2 years ago after 20 yrs off marriage nethless to say my wife has forgiven me but still get reminded off my exploits which i deserve
Old 06 April 2010, 09:59 PM
Hysteria1983
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by nick schofield
midlife crisis 2 years ago after 20 yrs off marriage nethless to say my wife has forgiven me but still get reminded off my exploits which i deserve
How do you feel about the reminders all the time? If I had stayed with my ex, it would have been water under the bridge if I chose to forgive him, but I knew I couldn't stay with him.

Surely being forgiven is just that?
Old 07 April 2010, 12:08 AM
248SPG
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983

I think the phrase is "Forgive but never forget". I have found that anything you have done wrong in your life (whether it be work or personal) will always be raised from the memories around you when it suits the situation. Harsh but I think that is just life.

Anyway I have never cheated but have been cheated on 3/4 times but never by anyone that I had a "proper" realtionship with (to my knowledge )

However I have felt what I believe to be the same guilt of cheating!!!!

One of my "proper" girlfriends decided she did not love me anymore and that she had met someone else who had expressed his interest in her. She felt it gave her the kick to finish our dead relationship not just for this one man - but it made her realise. Can't not knock her for that at all. However I had "said" feeling of guilt when 2 weeks later I drunkely bumped into an ex who had also recenetly split from a boyfriend and after a night of drunken (obviously awful) passion, I felt just like I had cheated on her even though we were over. Just for the record the young lady that dumped me is now happily married with 2 kids with the bloke described above so it was obviously the right decision

S
Old 07 April 2010, 12:41 AM
Lisawrx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983
How do you feel about the reminders all the time? If I had stayed with my ex, it would have been water under the bridge if I chose to forgive him, but I knew I couldn't stay with him.

How do you know it would've been water under the bridge? How do you know that if you had forgiven him, if that was possible, that you could just forget that being done to you.

I think it's one thing to 'forgive' and try to move on, but another entirely to just wipe it out altogether.

Oh, and to add, I have never cheated on a partner, nor do I think I ever would.

If it came to the point that I was willing to do that, I would have the respect to walk away first. Not to go on, knowing how much hurt I could cause.
Old 07 April 2010, 01:16 AM
ScoobyWon't
Scooby Regular

I'm sorry, but no-one who posts on here has ever got laid with a one night-stand (even if they were willing to pay) or ever had partner to cheat on.

I wish you chavs and IT geeks would just admit that the only woman in your life is inflatable.
Old 07 April 2010, 02:07 AM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

My views on the subject are a bit liberal, mefinks. Cheating doesn't always mean that cheater has fallen out of love with the victim. Cheating may be committed on lusty impulse, by getting addicted to **** on internet, on alcohol or on drugs when the culprit's judgement is impaired, or when the cheater is lacking attention from the victim, who he/she is "mainly" in love with. Cheating is also committed by the people who have suffered parental neglect in their childhood or other. The ones who have been culprits themselves have better forgiving capacity in such circumstances. Non-experienced also may forgive for different reasons such as:

1. Their self-esteem is higher and much more intact than the cheater's.
2. Their self-esteem is too low; perhaps much lower than the cheater's
3. They look at the matter rationally, and may forgive a one-off mistake by recognising the presence of genuine love and care.

Human nature is to cheat; one way or another. It doesn't have to be literally sh@gging someone other than one's partner. There is always someone better than what one has, out there. Beer goggles don't help either sometimes But some will accept to some kind of cheating with or without guilt, some won't.

No living thing in the world is as faithful as a dog to its human caretaker.

BTW, hats off to people who never cheated, or will never cheat on their partner in any shape or form
Old 07 April 2010, 07:31 AM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't
I'm sorry, but no-one who posts on here has ever got laid with a one night-stand.
I only ever had one intended "one night stand"
And it went horribly wrong, i am still with her 9 years later

Never cheated with any of the previous wimmins, although most of them ****ed me over at some point

I was only supposed to go out and get plastered with my mates, and when their wimmins brought along this fine blonde specimen, i could not resist trying my luck, which worked out just fine

Best bit was, she was almost a virgin another one of my mates had broken her in and dumped her as he said (in his words) "she is a **** ****" so i had a blank sheet to teach her what is considered "normal" i May have exaggerated a little bit, but i suspect we have a slightly more interesting time in the bedroom then most other folk, especially considering what my mates tell me about their partners

MY mate lost out to be honest, his current "wife" is a miserable heffa

I would say that 70% of my mates have cheated on partners.

Last edited by StickyMicky; 07 April 2010 at 07:34 AM.
Old 07 April 2010, 08:09 AM
Trout
Scooby Regular

BTW - just for reference - the worst crime is not cheating on your partner - it is cheating on your mistress. Now you have a whole heap of trouble that is impossible to imagine!

Quick Reply: Who's ever been unfaithful to their partner?