Jobsworth coppers

Search this Thread

Old 28 January 2010, 07:41 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jobsworth coppers

Tisue trouble ... for Michael

STUNNED motorist Michael Mancini last night told of his anger at being fined for blowing his nose at the wheel of his van - and how he even faces being tried in court.
Cops hit Michael, 39, with a £60 fine and he had three penalty points put on his licence for using a hanky with both hands as he sat in his vehicle with the handbrake ON in a queue of stationary traffic.
But the dad-of-two is refusing to pay after being pulled over by four cops - and now faces a trial later this year.
Last night Michael said: "I'm really angry. I made sure it was safe to blow my nose. The traffic was stopped all the way up, nose to tail.
"I noticed four police officers standing around and one of them waved me over in the car. I still had the tissue in my hand and was stunned when he said I was getting a fixed penalty notice for not being in control of my car.
"Surely it would have been more dangerous to drive with a blocked nose, struggling to breathe?"
Michael, who runs a furniture restoration business, faces a trial at Ayr District Court over the alleged traffic offence in the town last October.
Last night his lawyer Peter Lockhart said: "We'll be fighting it all the way."
Michael's case is the latest in a spate of barmy traffic fines. In January 2006 we told how stunned driver William Kemp, 49, of Aberdeen, was fined £30 - for scratching a SPOT.
And it's understood the cop who gave Michael the ticket is the SAME officer at the centre of claims last year that he gave a man a £50 fine for dropping a TENNER in the street.
Last night a police spokeswoman said: "A 39-year-old man is the subject of a report to the procurator fiscal in connection with an alleged traffic offence."

Sex fiend Ryan Yates is freed to attack | The Sun |Home Scotland|Scottish News

Really gets you wondering just WTF goes through some copper minds, then there is the other lot of coppers who dont give a ****

YouTube - Edinburgh sleeping police

^^ the above is only a few days old!!
Old 28 January 2010, 07:46 PM
konceppt
Scooby Regular

unreal
this country has no future.i'm going abroad i think
Old 28 January 2010, 07:54 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

oooops been beat to it

https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby...ed-matter.html

delete please
Old 28 January 2010, 09:09 PM
Diesel
Scooby Regular

God help us - how would this clown cop manage an issue of real importance and relevance to the public? D