Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Samsung Tocco Ultra - Who Has One on Contract?

Search this Thread

Old 21 April 2009, 11:04 PM
GlesgaKiss
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Samsung Tocco Ultra - Who Has One on Contract?

I was seriously close to doing a deal with Vodaphone today on a 24 month contract with the new Samsung Tocco Ultra.

The deal I was trying to get included unlimited texts, 600 anytime minutes, and unlimited internet use, plus the new Samsung phone for £25 a month. I was trying for that for a while but the salesman wasn't having any of it. He went away and 'spoke to his manager', coming back and saying he'd do a deal on what I wanted, but he could only give me 200 anytime minutes. I was still pushing for the 600 minutes, then he cut me off.

When he phoned me back he had forgotton all about the 200 anytime deal he offered me, and insisted he couldn't reduce the minutes to give me a better deal, and that it would be £30 for the deal I wanted.

At that point I'd been on the phone to him for half an hour or so and was starting to get pissed off, so I just left it. I recon the 200 minute deal I had was good, and I should have taken it when I had the chance, but was he just bluffing? Or had someone else told him he really couldn't do it?

Anyway, it's been ages since I took out my O2 contract, so I really don't know what a good deal is now.

Does anyone have a Samsung Tocco Ultra on contract? If so, what are you paying, and what do you get in the form of minutes, texts, internet usage etc for that?

All opinions welcome. I currently pay just under £20 a month on an O2 sim only contract and I get bugger all for it compared to the deals you get now, I've just never got round to changing it.

Thanks, and sorry for the length of the post.