Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

RedHouse Financial. Great offer in my inbox today!

Search this Thread

Old 14 April 2009, 06:11 PM
FlightMan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RedHouse Financial. Great offer in my inbox today!

Where do I sign?

In today’s credit crunch, timing is everything and these days most lenders are taking the time that you don’t have. So don’t let banks and credit card companies get the best of you... Avoid hefty overdraft and default fees with a RedHouse payday advance. It’s all online, takes just minutes to apply and you could have the money in your account today.
Up to 750 GBP same day cash in your account Use for any purpose - unpaid bills, shopping or a holiday! No meetings, phone calls or faxing Confidential and secure service
There's no need to max out your credit card, receive a severe penalty from your bank overdraft, or borrow money from friends/family...apply for a payday advance today.
It's all online, takes just minutes to apply and you could have the money in your account within an hour (if approved before 3pm on a weekday).RedHouse is one of the UK's leading online broker of payday advances, helping over 5,000 customers a month.

TYPICAL APR 1355%

Old 14 April 2009, 08:59 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Nat21
On the other hand i know people who have absolutely rinsed these type of loan people for £500 at a time knowing they'll never have to pay it back. The moneyshop was a favourite to hit until they toughened up their procedures last year, but until then it was a once a month free-money-friday
oh if only I had the *****