Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Time to close our borders

BBC NEWS | UK | PM attacks Pakistan terror threat
Old 09 April 2009, 07:44 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

well either that or sack all our intelligence 'police' - look to the plonker who was dismissed earlier

We're a democratic country,fairer than need be quite possible - this leaves us open for nutters of course with the added stigma of being a lapdog to the previous 'merican administration
Old 09 April 2009, 07:49 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

I like the way they sack the geezer for accidently showing plans for some half arsed terror plot yet get caught ripping off the tax payer and its "Oh well, never mind, don't do it again"
Old 09 April 2009, 07:59 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Brown and Smith take note... this is what you are supposed to do when you hold a position of high public office make an error of judgment!!
Old 09 April 2009, 10:11 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

I take it,everyone's to scared to talk about this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just incase
Old 09 April 2009, 10:24 PM
topbuzz
Scooby Regular

I agree and but I've thought for a long time this seemingly open border policy with Pakistan ridiculous. That's not to say these guys aren't British born. Just strange that people live in a place they hate so much.
Old 09 April 2009, 10:29 PM
JP4
Scooby Regular

Location: 700+ WR1 aka The Vuvu Zela...10.6 @ 136 weighing 1370kg....say no more....

Are you proposing to close the borders to all "foreigners"??

What next then? Kick out all the "foreigners"?
Old 09 April 2009, 10:31 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JP4

Did i say that?
Old 09 April 2009, 10:33 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JP4

if someone came up with a smart plan like that, they'd most likely get my vote!
Old 09 April 2009, 10:34 PM
JP4
Scooby Regular

Location: 700+ WR1 aka The Vuvu Zela...10.6 @ 136 weighing 1370kg....say no more....

Originally Posted by The Dogs B******s
Did i say that?

Did I say you did? Putting up a title saying "time to close our border" with a media link can be open to different interpretation.
Old 09 April 2009, 10:35 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JP4
Did I say you did? Putting up a title saying "time to close our border" with a media link can be open to different interpretation.
Think what you like Jag
Old 09 April 2009, 10:37 PM
topbuzz
Scooby Regular

Well it'd be nice to take stock of "the foreigners" we've got here and see if there is any more demand for Hand car washes and other important tat a fair few push on us. I'm all for the importation of skills but when we've got so many people available to do the menial work I don't see the point in importing poverty.
Old 09 April 2009, 10:38 PM
JP4
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Jamz3k
if someone came up with a smart plan like that, they'd most likely get my vote!
Sadly that would also lead to the collapse of the UK industry.

Neil - Surely I am able to put up a post without you taking it the wrong way?
Old 09 April 2009, 10:41 PM
JP4
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by topbuzz
Well it'd be nice to take stock of "the foreigners" we've got here and see if there is any more demand for Hand car washes and other important tat a fair few push on us. I'm all for the importation of skills but when we've got so many people available to do the menial work I don't see the point in importing poverty.
I take on board your point but those who are prepared to wash cars to make a living are prepared to do it with a low wage in return. Can this be honestly said about our "own" people? Or is it simply easier just to register on the dole to earn cash without the hard graft?

Last edited by JP4; 09 April 2009 at 10:42 PM.
Old 09 April 2009, 10:48 PM
topbuzz
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JP4
I take on board your point but those who are prepared to wash cars to make a living are prepared to do it with a low wage in return. Can this be honestly said about our "own" people? Or is it simply easier just to register on the doll to earn cash without the hard graft?
The people who come here to work for a low wage usually live in accommodation with others and can spread the cost. It's a life they only plan to keep for a short time. For someone to earn a living and live comfortably they have to charge more, you can see this with the prices they charge for building services and alike. You'd get a huge outcry if polish office workers came here and undercut the British worker by £50-£100 a day, but as it's builders all you hear is " oh they charge to much anyway".
Old 09 April 2009, 10:49 PM
Tam the bam
R.I.P.

I'll bet no charges will be brought against, these so called terrorists! Just more shoite from our useless Government to divert attention away from matters that might actually affect our country, I've got to the stage I believe nothing that comes from our media, they are full of ****!
Old 09 April 2009, 10:49 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JP4

How would it?

Having a good leader who has the ***** to kick all the unwanted foreigners out and get all the scroungers of this country out to work and the difference would be immense!
Old 09 April 2009, 10:50 PM
topbuzz
Scooby Regular

And don't get me started on dole scroungers! British or not I hate them.
Old 09 April 2009, 10:58 PM
JP4
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Jamz3k
How would it?

Having a good leader who has the ***** to kick all the unwanted foreigners out and get all the scroungers of this country out to work and the difference would be immense!
I think something also needs to be done about our 14/15/16/17 years olds making babies (due to careless mistakes) when they are simply not in a position to look after them and so expect the state to subsidise for their stupidy!

Ideally I would like everyone who is able to work should work and contribute to our society but that said why do this when it is so easy to scroung off society?
Old 09 April 2009, 11:00 PM
Lisawrx

Originally Posted by JP4
I take on board your point but those who are prepared to wash cars to make a living are prepared to do it with a low wage in return. Can this be honestly said about our "own" people? Or is it simply easier just to register on the dole to earn cash without the hard graft?
I am not getting too drawn into this debate, but I find this comment a little unfair towards many of 'our own'. Ok, I don't wash cars (I do know people who do), but I do a crap job at the moment, have done for a while, for just over minimum wage. Daily I put up with crap that I shouldn't have to, but I get on with it. I need to give myself a kick to move on to better things (I'm not getting into my failings right now), but at the end of the day I do a low paid job to get by, which is bloody hard work at times despite what people might think.

There are plenty of our own doing the same too, day in day out. So it's not fair imo to suggest none of ours work hard, crappy jobs for equally crap money. The **** jobs aren't all being done by foreigners, if they were we'd have way more peeps on the dole.
Old 09 April 2009, 11:04 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JP4
I think something also needs to be done about our 14/15/16/17 years olds making babies (due to careless mistakes) when they are simply not in a position to look after them and so expect the state to subsidise for their stupidy!

Ideally I would like everyone who is able to work should work and contribute to our society but that said why do this when it is so easy to scroung off society?
Totally agree with everything u have said. The Scrap the dole, i do believe in all honestly that the only people who can't get jobs are those who don't want them. For some working in Tesco's is below them so they'd rather sit on the **** and claim benifits but in my opinion nothing is lower than irresponsibley claiming benifits!

See by showing people that they can't let the state look after them would have a knock on effect and then u'd find less 13/14/15/16 y'old having kids. Most of them turds come from parents who are just as bad as them.

Domino effect.
Old 09 April 2009, 11:07 PM
topbuzz
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by JP4

Personally I'd like anyone thinking of having a Kid taking a reality test to see if they can afford it. Your thick= no kid, no house or not enough money to private rent= no kid, long term unemployed = no kid, Bought the daily paper because Jade was on the front = no kid. Sorted!
Old 09 April 2009, 11:09 PM
Tam the bam
R.I.P.

Originally Posted by JP4

Never gonna happen mate at my old house,the next door neighbour was a doley, when the new shopping centre opened there were loads of jobs going, I asked her if she was gonna apply for one and her reply was... 'No way Tam, I've a 3 bedroomed house for me and my son, no way am I gonna get a job, I love my life and being able to do what I want, If i need something like a new bed for the kid or whatever, I just go to the dole office and ask for the money, I usually get a cheque no questions asked and use the money for a good **** up!'

Who's the mugs?!?!
Old 10 April 2009, 12:22 AM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JP4

That's already happening, take a look around you.
Old 10 April 2009, 01:40 AM
Will
BANNED

Originally Posted by Tam the bam
Never gonna happen mate at my old house,the next door neighbour was a doley, when the new shopping centre opened there were loads of jobs going, I asked her if she was gonna apply for one and her reply was... 'No way Tam, I've a 3 bedroomed house for me and my son, no way am I gonna get a job, I love my life and being able to do what I want, If i need something like a new bed for the kid or whatever, I just go to the dole office and ask for the money, I usually get a cheque no questions asked and use the money for a good **** up!'

Who's the mugs?!?!
Same round here mate!
Old 10 April 2009, 07:22 AM
jasey
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by JP4
I think something also needs to be done about our 14/15/16/17 years olds making babies (due to careless mistakes)
With the current welfare state it's not a careless mistake.

Much more calculated plan to get on the gravy train .

Abolish the welfare state ASAP.

Dole for folk who have left school in the last two years or who have paid taxes for at least two years in the past 5.

Everyone else can **** off !
Old 10 April 2009, 07:50 AM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Tam the bam

Who's the mugs?!?!
Same here, except they have a brand new dla car as well.

Sometimes I feel the only people who have benefited from new labour are the super rich and the super lazy. And it's the rest of us poor mugs in the middle who are funding them.
Old 10 April 2009, 08:18 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Lisawrx
I am not getting too drawn into this debate, but I find this comment a little unfair towards many of 'our own'. Ok, I don't wash cars (I do know people who do), but I do a crap job at the moment, have done for a while, for just over minimum wage. Daily I put up with crap that I shouldn't have to, but I get on with it. I need to give myself a kick to move on to better things (I'm not getting into my failings right now), but at the end of the day I do a low paid job to get by, which is bloody hard work at times despite what people might think.

There are plenty of our own doing the same too, day in day out. So it's not fair IMHO to suggest none of ours work hard, crappy jobs for equally crap money. The **** jobs aren't all being done by foreigners, if they were we'd have way more peeps on the dole.
Agreed, and i do the same at the mo to pay the bills!

JP4 is just trying to divert the argument away from what is being discussed, it happens all the time on whenever anybody mentions foreigners - what next, the race card played yet again...

Immigration And illegals are BIG issue as is a certain section of society who do not work, do not plan to work and can live quite happily off of benefits.

TWO SEPERATE ISSUES - BOTH NEED TO BE DELT WITH AND TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT FFS!

JP4 states that industry would collapse if the immigrants left, no not really, it would place a strain for sure but this is scare mongering and pretty much a stock reply.

Sensibly we would train up the long term unemployed to take over these roles - removing benefits if they refused or kept becoming unemployed - simple.

Most (not all) of the jobs that immigrants do would take little training, weeks maybe months instead of years.

As for teenagers getting pregnant and having loads of kids and scrounging - agreed it is an issue, working and having to earn money would put somewhat of a stop to this.

As far as immigration goes;
We have some 750,000-1,000,000 illegals - find them and deport them ASAP. They should not be here, they have no right to be here and they are taking up jobs that should be taken by people who have the right to be here.

'legal' immigrants - should only be allowed in if they have a job to come to and removed if the job finishes for whatever reason if they cannot find another job.

The government needs to look at the areas that we need skilled workers IN that are currently being filled by overseas workers and start t0o train people to fill these roles - they have had 11 year to do so and not bothered.

The other issue of should we close our borders to Pakistan - not sure, obviously we need to look at just how we let these potential terrorists into the UK in the first place.

Lets not forget the home grown threats either and areas like Bradistan and Luton and areas which are effectively 'taken over' by Pakistanis. Again, allowed by successive governments who failed to really understand integration and what it means and the consequences of not integrating. To balance this there are areas/(sink) estates full (no not all the people but certian more and more as we get 2-3-4 gen chavs who have not worked and do not intend to) of white chavs who have dropped out of normal society who do not intergrate and live by their own rules - another problem that needs tackling ASAP as well

Of course stopping all Pakistanis from coming in illegally will not stop them coming in illegally, especially those who wish to cause mayhem. They are well funded and will enter the UK with ease due to our porus borders and lax border security - the same way some 750,000+ have already done so.

Just off to renew my Honoury BNP membership