Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

SCUM!!!

Search this Thread

Old 31 March 2009, 05:30 PM
SunnySideUp
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry SCUM!!!

Isn't it about time we got rid of this pond life??

Nightmare neighbour given the boot - Mansfield Chad

This family is going to end up somewhere, giving the new neighbours hell ..... can we not just 'remove' them!

"Denise Branton (45) will be evicted from her Hall Street home on 8th April"

"She was offered a move to a different property but rejected this because her 18-year-old boyfriend would be excluded from her new home"

She is 45 - boyfriend is 18 .....
Old 31 March 2009, 05:36 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by SunnySideUp
Isn't it about time we got rid of this pond life??

Nightmare neighbour given the boot - Mansfield Chad

This family is going to end up somewhere, giving the new neighbours hell ..... can we not just 'remove' them!

"Denise Branton (45) will be evicted from her Hall Street home on 8th April"

"She was offered a move to a different property but rejected this because her 18-year-old boyfriend would be excluded from her new home"

She is 45 - boyfriend is 18 .....
Pete, this has been perpetuated by 11 years of NL government providing for these scumbags, removed their responsibility given the more rights that they need and you personal heroes wife will be first in the queue to defend them - bit hypocritical of you given you are such a huge TB/NL fan from the era that engrained them in our society.

oh and no it was the last lot who created the mess, yup maybe so but 11 years iss more than enough time to sort it out and just look at NL's record on removing responsibilities and letting scum get on top of the system.
Old 31 March 2009, 05:43 PM
SunnySideUp
Scooby Regular

Maybe it wasn't NL fault?

Maybe it was going to turn out like this in any case?

If the Tories are about to kick these up the rear end then I fully support them, but - it will just continue ............... we have an underclass of thick scum, they get their news from daytime TV, get their benefits paid into their bank accounts and they do not venture outside of their Council Estates.

They are truly the most vile of creatures!
Old 31 March 2009, 06:03 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Maybe it wasn't NL fault?

Maybe it was going to turn out like this in any case?

No ,the benefit culture and lack of responsibilities, no boundaries and little punishments has all helped, Torys did a lot to fuel this with unemployment and killing off a few industries - not replacing the jobs or retraining but NL had done little to help since they took over and they had 11 years to get it right or even make a start

If the Tories are about to kick these up the rear end then I fully support them, but - it will just continue ............... we have an underclass of thick scum, they get their news from daytime TV, get their benefits paid into their bank accounts and they do not venture outside of their Council Estates.

They are truly the most vile of creatures!
Your comments re these scum are 100% correct
Agreed, the Tory's will get my full support if they do the right thing, if not then i will be the first protesting!

Last edited by The Zohan; 31 March 2009 at 06:06 PM.
Old 31 March 2009, 06:07 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

its the poverty of aspiration thats so depressing
Old 31 March 2009, 06:10 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hodgy0_2
its the poverty of aspiration thats so depressing

By poverty you mean lack then look no further than knowing that the benefits system will feed you cloth you, pay you hospital bills, provide you with a home - why bother, why aspire when that is what you are used to as a 2nd 3rd generation scrounger.

The system has to change that allows the creation and perpetuation of this sort of lifestyle paid for by the rest of us - who do aspire and do get off our backsides and choose to work!

Last edited by The Zohan; 31 March 2009 at 06:12 PM.
Old 31 March 2009, 06:30 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

yep, A friend of mine was a headmaster of a primary school in a very deprived part of London (Hoxton)

he nurtured a partnership with well known firm of london lawyers, they would send in lawyers, both trainee and experienced to talk about their work etc (putting something back in the community and all that tosh) and the school would send the bigger kids to the flash lawyers offices for a day or too, to show then what hardworking successful people do and look like

My friend said that it really infused the school children with the idea that there was a different path, and maybe if they got their act together they could make something of their lives rather than just seeing success as becoming another Jade Goody

It was never going to change the world, and not every kid “saw the light” but he said enough did to make it a worthwhile exercise – to lift up the poverty of aspiration even for a few was worth it – we need more initiatives like this
Old 31 March 2009, 06:40 PM
SunnySideUp
Scooby Regular

Brilliant insight by that HeadTeacher .... Primary School is OK, but we need to inspire them at age 11 ... after that we have lost them
Old 31 March 2009, 07:40 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

age 11 ... after that we have lost them
Remind me again - how long have your beloved Nu (educashun, educashun, educashun) Labour party been in office? Oh yes - 11 years.

This is the 'New' Labour generation. Dysfunctional and fully dependent on the State.
Old 31 March 2009, 07:59 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by unclebuck
Remind me again - how long have your beloved Nu (educashun, educashun, educashun) Labour party been in office? Oh yes - 11 years.

This is the 'New' Labour generation. Dysfunctional and fully dependent on the State.
Yes but look at it this way, if it wasn't for NL you'd have no one to spew your poison at and then I'd have no one to laugh at

4 more years, 4 more years !
Old 31 March 2009, 08:25 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

I worked for about 5 years in late 1999, delivering the NGFL in schools and colleges in that time I must have visited 200 schools

whatever you say about NL they pumbed billions into education, bringing the infrastructure upto scratch, from years of neglect, not many kids get taught in portakabins these days

they are not perfect and not everything was done right -- but if you think that the education system would have got the same focus from a tory govt your living in cloud cockoo land
Old 31 March 2009, 08:34 PM
SunnySideUp
Scooby Regular

Quite right, the system is much better now than it was under the Tories with their systematic run-down of the state education.
Old 31 March 2009, 08:42 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hodgy0_2
I worked for about 5 years in late 1999, delivering the NGFL in schools and colleges in that time I must have visited 200 schools

whatever you say about NL they pumbed billions into education, bringing the infrastructure upto scratch, from years of neglect, not many kids get taught in portakabins these days

they are not perfect and not everything was done right -- but if you think that the education system would have got the same focus from a tory govt your living in cloud cockoo land
You are wasting you breath on here fella.

I remember what infant / primary was like when I was there, and compared to the facilities and equipment and quality of education my 8 YO has these days is amazing. Needless to say he has absolutely flourished in his 3 1/2 years at school so far.

For me (as far as infant / junior eductaion is concerned) NL get 3 gold stars
Old 31 March 2009, 08:50 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Martin2005
You are wasting you breath on here fella.

I remember what infant / primary was like when I was there, and compared to the facilities and equipment and quality of education my 8 YO has these days is amazing. Needless to say he has absolutely flourished in his 3 1/2 years at school so far.

For me (as far as infant / junior eductaion is concerned) NL get 3 gold stars
A little bit i'm alright jack

Martin

If i may you seem very much insullated from the sink estates, from the poor schools with children of poor parents and thr assciated problems.

Not everybody is affected however,d just because it does not affect you doesn't mean it is a myth.

Last edited by The Zohan; 31 March 2009 at 08:52 PM.
Old 31 March 2009, 09:00 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

'it's much better now....'

Of course it is - due to advances in technology, building design etc kids have much better facilities than we could have dreamt of back in the 70s/80s

There is nothing that the 'state' can claim credit for however - it's purely down to technological and scientific progress - not government policies.
Old 31 March 2009, 09:03 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
A little bit i'm alright jack

Martin

If i may you seem very much insullated from the sink estates, from the poor schools with children of poor parents and thr assciated problems.

Not everybody is affected however,d just because it does not affect you doesn't mean it is a myth.
I know I've gone off topic a bit but I was talking about the education system which has benefited greatly from the investment this government has made. It could always be better of course, but it must be the right thing to do, Cameron is committed to the same levels of education spending, he knows he has to because the public (outside SN) will not tollerate the conservative policy of 'encouraging' private education by leaving the state system to wither and die as Mrs T did in the 80s.

Your point about sink estates is understood, but that isn't what I was refering to, I was talking about the investment made in schools up and down the country.
Old 31 March 2009, 09:07 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by unclebuck
'it's much better now....'

Of course it is - due to advances in technology, building design etc kids have much better facilities than we could have dreamt of back in the 70s/80s

There is nothing that the 'state' can claim credit for however - it's purely down to technological and scientific progress - not government policies.

And all these modern technologies are free are they???

So as usual I summarise your position... everything bad that is happening is purley the fault of the government, and anything good is absolutely nothing to do with them.....priceless

meanwhile back on earth........