Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Dutch MP banned from entering UK....

Search this Thread

Old 11 February 2009, 11:02 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Dutch MP banned from entering UK....

'Let them arrest me': Dutch MP vows to defy Home Office ban and fly to Britain to show anti-Islam film | Mail Online

Incase he upsets those sensitive muslims

Unbelievable that the UK government will ban a serving MP from another European country, and yet Islamic preachers who call for 'non-believers' to be killed are allowed to enter, settle here and with their families all at tax-payers expense

This country really makes my blood boil sometimes
Old 11 February 2009, 11:12 PM
mamoon2
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Petem95
'Let them arrest me': Dutch MP vows to defy Home Office ban and fly to Britain to show anti-Islam film | Mail Online

Incase he upsets those sensitive muslims

Unbelievable that the UK government will ban a serving MP from another European country, and yet Islamic preachers who call for 'non-believers' to be killed are allowed to enter, settle here and with their families all at tax-payers expense

This country really makes my blood boil sometimes
Exactly, what about HIS human rights! do you remember when Abu Hamza couldn't be kicked out due to his human rights? (I know he's gone now)
Old 11 February 2009, 11:17 PM
GlesgaKiss
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What was that about the government not tolerating extemists? Suppose they've got rid of all the Muslim ones then? Didn't think so.

Last edited by GlesgaKiss; 11 February 2009 at 11:23 PM.
Old 11 February 2009, 11:36 PM
boomer
Scooby Senior

Whatever happened to freedom of movement throughout the EU for all EU citizens?

You know, the one that allows just about anybody to come over to the UK and claim NHS, benefits etc.!

mb
Old 11 February 2009, 11:53 PM
Looker
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by TerzoAlan
What was that about the government not tolerating extemists? Suppose they've got rid of all the Muslim ones then? Didn't think so.
'Extremists' you say, why yes... that's why he is being told to do one, and quite rightly too
Old 12 February 2009, 11:13 AM
tanyatriangles
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Labour up to their usual tricks:
The electorate want it, but they don't= "What can WE do? WE can't stop them/make them".

THEY want it: they'll stop at nothing, breaking or ignoring rules both UK and EC, misuse of UK laws, retrospective legislation............

Scum, they are, thieving, lying scum.
Old 12 February 2009, 11:42 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

OK I wil tell you what makes my blood boil.

I agree with free speech up to a point, but on the face of the evidence presented this guy is out to stir up hatred in much the same way as our beloved extremist Muslim clerics are. Yes I abhor the double standards we seem to have here and all that good stuff, but read that first article.

Labour have made their position clear, you might not like it, but you know they are for stopping him coming here.

The Lib Dems are broadly in support of that decision so you know where they stand.

But the Tory party, a party that much of SN seem happy to elect have this to contribute:

A spokesman for the Conservative Party said it did not wish to comment.
When the **** is Cameron going to grow some *****?

He never ever tells us what he is or his party are going to do about anything except green taxes of course. We need a strong opposition party who can make good political gain against the incumbent bunch of imbeciles, not a bunch of wets like this lot!!!
Old 12 February 2009, 01:00 PM
Geezer
Scooby Senior

Cool

It is double standards, but he is just a trouble maker.

The Koran is no more or less evil than the Bible, he just is anti Islamic. A crackpot.

99% of Muslims are just decent folk who want to get on with their lives, why stir it up?

Geezer
Old 12 February 2009, 07:37 PM
tanyatriangles
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by **************
He is a trouble maker and preaching hate towards Islam makes him the same as those preaching hate to anything other than Islam.

All fanatics don't have the right to freedom of speech when it involves stirring up hatred, whether it be Abu Hamza or this fruitcake.
Well, yes......but we allow one lot in and give them the right to do it, while the others are kept out.

Why?
Old 12 February 2009, 07:39 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Question

Originally Posted by **************
He is a trouble maker and preaching hate towards Islam makes him the same as those preaching hate to anything other than Islam.

All fanatics don't have the right to freedom of speech when it involves stirring up hatred, whether it be Abu Hamza or this fruitcake.
But is he preaching hate?
Is he preaching violence or stirring up trouble and anti-Muslim feelings?
What was the purpose of his visit?
Old 12 February 2009, 07:52 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

He probably is 'preaching hate', where that is a news-friendly watch word. What irks me is that muslim clerics do the same here and much worse, but the state is far more reluctant to deal with them.
Old 12 February 2009, 07:52 PM
SunnySideUp
Scooby Regular

Leaving aside the rights or wrongs of this case .... THIS is a DISGRACE:-

"A spokesman for the Conservative Party said it did not wish to comment"

And you want the TORIES in?? Once again - the 'do nothing' party! They should be challenging the Government!!
Old 12 February 2009, 07:57 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by SunnySideUp
Leaving aside the rights or wrongs of this case .... THIS is a DISGRACE:-

"A spokesman for the Conservative Party said it did not wish to comment"

And you want the TORIES in?? Once again - the 'do nothing' party! They should be challenging the Government!!
Agreed, i would like to think that they were getting more info on what he is about and his purpose - well, that's what i would like to think anyway!
Old 12 February 2009, 08:33 PM
fatherpierre
Scooby Regular

Indeed.

An even hand needs to used across the board.

Extremism in any faith or political wing should all be treated with contempt.
Old 12 February 2009, 08:44 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Didn't see this in the papers today, they were all banging on about "racist" prince Harry insulting some black comedian
Old 12 February 2009, 09:01 PM
greenonedave
Scooby Regular

It seems the main difference between this politician and the radicals that preach their hate campagne is that this politican can not use the excuse that he cant be sent home because he would be in fear of his life thus breaching his human rights, whereas the spineless,hate filled imported, trouble making bomb making, money taking, thieving lieing scum who feel its there right to destroy all that normal hard working people hold dear ,we must protect and respect their human rights as well.
Old 12 February 2009, 09:58 PM
rr_ww
Scooby Regular

Isn't he here to watch a screening of his film in the House of Lords (and somewhere in Westminster)

He was INVITED by someone. He's hardly going to stay forever. Though he makes some good points about how the current government are dealing with things.
Old 12 February 2009, 10:15 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Let him in, he's nuts and making some sort political martre out of him his exactly what this fool wants.
Our mulsim citizen have nothing to fear from this muppet as only people with hate in their hearts ever listen to idiots from the far right. It should however, serve as a reminder to the muslim to sort their own radical nuts out.

More overhyped Guardian and Daily Mail nonsense I'm afraid, ignore it, it will soon go away

Last edited by Martin2005; 13 February 2009 at 11:04 AM.
Old 12 February 2009, 10:50 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hutton_d
The Guardian AND Mail huh? He should be so honoured ......... Old 5 bellies Smith has really mad a c*ck-up on this one. *If* she hadn't said anything then noone would have been any the wiser and he'd be back in Holland by now. Instead millions of people have now heard of him and I suspect his video will be seen by thousands of tyimes more people than it would have been. It's here BTW ... Video: Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran (English)

Enjoy!

Dave
Agreed

I'll refrain from watching this myself
Old 12 February 2009, 11:13 PM
c_maguire
Scooby Regular

Double standards, one if you are white and the other if you are not.
What's new?

The Dutch guy's situation is fairly similar to that of David Irving (the one who denies the Holocaust if you didn't know). Both are white and voicing opinions that the majority will consider to be nonsense, and in countries such as this and Austria should be fairly harmless. If David Irving said he was flying to Israel or the Dutchman fancied a trip to Pakistan to peddle his wares, then it would be entirely understandable if those governments told them to bugger off. In much the same way that you might expect our government to tell Islamic extremists who want to come here in order to enlighten others with varying methods of exterminating us, Americans or any other suitable heathens they resent so much.
It's worth noting that Dutchy and Irving are not actually encouraging anyone to kill or maim, just mostly talking crap, so why all the uproar?
The real reason he was refused entry is of course not because he would say or do anything illegal, but because purely by being here he might upset certain disciples of Islam who certainly would then make themselves a bloody nuisance.

Kevin
Old 13 February 2009, 12:26 AM
Boro
Scooby Regular

Just watched it. Its not that bad, bit graphic in places but dont see what all the fuss is about really. Basically, saying extremists muslims are bad lol. No **** sherlock!
Old 13 February 2009, 10:54 AM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

It doesn't say much for the Dutch public who voted this little **** into their parliament

I say ban the little s,hit stirring nutter. Of course he now has more publicity than he could have dreamed of but on the other hand it does show our Muslim citizens that we are on their side. It also makes it easier for us to deport the radicals. dl
Old 13 February 2009, 10:58 AM
Matteeboy
Scooby Regular

If I was a Muslim cleric or high ranking person, I'd be falling over myself to promote the positive sides of Islam. Because sitting here, reading things and generally trying to keep in touch with events, I really struggle to see a single positive element of the religion.
Old 13 February 2009, 12:35 PM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

Location: Wanting the English to come first in England for a change!

Originally Posted by Matteeboy
If I was a Muslim cleric or high ranking person, I'd be falling over myself to promote the positive sides of Islam. Because sitting here, reading things and generally trying to keep in touch with events, I really struggle to see a single positive element of the religion.
I used to work with an asian lad who followed islam, and he was generally ok, quite funny sometimes, but he used to constantly get messages on his phone, which he would show us, teliing him to boycott this and that shop, or avoid a certain brand or manufacturer, as that particular company had offended islam in some way.

There is alot that goes on behind the scenes that we dont know about, and they really dont like being around so called infidels, and because half of them dont work, they have alot of time on their hands which they devote to learning how to rip britian off, how to appeal decisions using the race card, and other ways to get there own way and generally make a mockery of us.

The fact is the young ones are generally ok, except the ones with shaved heads and massive beards (they are the extremist ones), but the older generations despise us and what we stand for, which begs the question...

Why are you here in this unholy land?
Old 13 February 2009, 06:16 PM
cster
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dare say in Voltaire's day people didn't fly aeroplanes into buildings.
I'm afraid the goal posts have been moved on this one.

Quick Reply: Dutch MP banned from entering UK....