Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Gordon Brown saves the world.. I mean the UK

Search this Thread

Old 10 February 2009, 01:38 AM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gordon Brown saves the world.. I mean the UK

This guy really makes me cringe sometimes and to think everyone is getting all uppity with Clarkson because omg, he told the truth about our "Teh Leedah".

No rewards for failure, says Brown - , - Latest news & weather forecasts - MSN News UK

I don't care what this man says, its all bollox (thats how angry I am, I can't be arsed to puntuate my sentences anymore).

He authorised the bailout for the banks and then acts all surprised when the plancton feeders at the top of the food chain decide to take out bonsues. To add insult to injury 68% of a RBS is supposidly owned by Joe-Public however in Mr Darling's words "we are powerless to do anything about it"

No ****ing **** sherlock

I said it before and I say it again, this goverment has only one agenda in the current economic, financial and social apocalypse - serve their Financier masters and save their own backside... hold on thats two

Last edited by finalzero; 10 February 2009 at 01:39 AM.
Old 10 February 2009, 01:52 AM
LUCKO
Scooby Regular

Brown is a goon
Old 10 February 2009, 02:02 AM
falkster
Scooby Regular

Not that I like him but it really isn't his fault....granted he is charged with sorting the mess out but clearly its down to everyone thinking the bubble wasn't gonna burst.
Ive always thought that recessions were all caused by media hype scare mongering people which has a chain reaction made worse by the fact that a large chunk of people have borrowed far too much for their mortgages and have personal loans to buy cars they dont really need.
Someone pulls the plug then the s**t hits the fan and 1990 (ish) is back.....time to buy a couple of houses and whatever car you want (as long as its not an E30 M3 or 3 door Cossie cos they are far too expensive).
Old 10 February 2009, 08:53 AM
dsmith
Scooby Regular

I'm sorry !!! Not his fault !?

He has been in control of our economic policy for 10 years. The world slow down mightnot be his fault...but the UKs financial psoition relative to others *is* his fault. The fact we will be hit harder than most is his fault. the fact we were already spending billions more than we should have been is his fault. the fact honest tax payers will be covering his mistakes in hard cash for years to come is his fault.

If the Chancellor/PM isnt at fault for the economic situation of the country...we might as well not have elected government.

and Reward for failure ? - he got the top job after 8 years of failure managing the economy so hes not exactly in a position to citicise the banks.
Old 10 February 2009, 10:33 AM
tanyatriangles
Scooby Regular

Sh*t Brown is an idiot. He doesn't seem to think about the soundbites he puts out.
"British jobs for British workers" has just come back to bite him in the ***, now this.

Does he REALLY BELIEVE he has no blame, or does he think that the UK electorate are all thick?
Old 10 February 2009, 11:07 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by finalzero
This guy really makes me cringe sometimes and to think everyone is getting all uppity with Clarkson because omg, he told the truth about our "Teh Leedah".

No rewards for failure, says Brown - , - Latest news & weather forecasts - MSN News UK

I don't care what this man says, its all bollox (thats how angry I am, I can't be arsed to puntuate my sentences anymore).

He authorised the bailout for the banks and then acts all surprised when the plancton feeders at the top of the food chain decide to take out bonsues. To add insult to injury 68% of a RBS is supposidly owned by Joe-Public however in Mr Darling's words "we are powerless to do anything about it"

No ****ing **** sherlock

I said it before and I say it again, this goverment has only one agenda in the current economic, financial and social apocalypse - serve their Financier masters and save their own backside... hold on thats two
Apart from the fact that I agree with your comments, I think there are many more far more sinister actions yet in their agenda.

Les