Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

got a phone call this morning to say the family business has been broken into

Search this Thread

Old 25 December 2008, 10:57 AM
j4ckos mate
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got a phone call xmas morning to say the family business has been broken into

not a nice christmas for us.

my mate rang and said the windows gone in at andreas mums hairdressing business.

we shoot up there with the kids, windows gone , and its trashed a fair bit inside.

what nice people.

more to follow.....

Last edited by j4ckos mate; 25 December 2008 at 11:10 AM.
Old 25 December 2008, 10:59 AM
rallymad_homer
Scooby Regular

T***s !!!

They never take a day off do they ! Hope the rozza's get the scumbags who did it....

Have as good a day as poss mate.

RMH
Old 25 December 2008, 11:03 AM
STi Lou
Scooby Regular

That's horrible I'm really sorry, I hope those nasty sh*ts have a terrible christmas and year.
Old 25 December 2008, 11:08 AM
j4ckos mate
Scooby Regular

utter dog **** people, the cristmas tree from her shop when thru the window of the indian restaurant a few doors down apparently, it woke my mate up, but they didnt realise it was from our shop, 3 coppers turned up he said they are just they round the corner but they were more interested in the curry house than catching them. so they got away, the bloody police didnt even think to check any of the other shops either, so we undersatand two hairdressers and one curry house was done.

even the ****in tip box was emptied, and the charity box, i mean for ****s sake for st annes hospice people only come out of there one way. dont know what stocks gone yet, but hairdressers scissors are expensive hope they havent gone.
Old 25 December 2008, 11:46 AM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

What a ****ty way to start xmas day

Bet it wasnt professional and just some tossers pissed up and trashing places

Sorry to hear the news
Old 25 December 2008, 11:47 AM
Snazy
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear that mate. Where there is happiness, there will always be the arseholes to ruin it for you.

Hope insurance can take care of it. And that normal life can be resumed soon.
Try and make the most of Xmas, even though its rather tarnished now.
Old 25 December 2008, 12:19 PM
Scoobychick
Scooby Regular

Oh that's awful for you What a nasty bunch of *rseholes

I know how horrible it makes you feel when your business gets broken into, ours got done one year at Christmas whilst we were in the house enjoying ourselves just yards away.

I hope you still get some enjoyment from the day

Sal
Old 25 December 2008, 12:43 PM
STI_Baly
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hope the Twa*s rot in hell......scum bags ruining it for all.

SO sorry to hear of this, i know exactly how it feels as my garage was done over at xmas 2006 £2k's worth of tools stolen.

Hope you can salvage rest of the Xmas Spirit, and make it a good en.
Old 25 December 2008, 03:38 PM
j4ckos mate
Scooby Regular

yup cheers guys will post later,

the heatings not coming on now
Old 25 December 2008, 11:46 PM
j4ckos mate
Scooby Regular

Well they came finger printed and went but he had gloves on,
i went to my dads to get some plywood, and very nearly ran out of diesel, the bp station were my van gets 90 quid a fortnight didnt want to trust me despite telling them what happened( i did not have the pin code for my petrol card its stored in my phone, which andrea had becuase the police were ringing back) so i wont be going there again ever.

The till had been forced open, so has the payphone.

last night me and my mate were on google earth tracking santa with our kids, and some little **** was smashing three shop windows in.

Its transpired that the cameras where taken down recently, and my mate that lives over the road from the curry house rang the police, at 3.10am. 3 coppers turned up,he stopped them and said pointing to heald green train station
"they are just there you will get them if your quick", and the boozer has cctv,
sadly they were more concerned with the curry house window. than looking for a slag with a tree under her arm and a ****** withl loads of coins on him.

They rummaged thru all the stock , the appointment book, the tip boxes even the fridge.
still dont know whats gone, put its heart warming how many people turned out to help board it upon Christmas day morning.

i didnt expect the S.A.S. but it did enter my head that they would be doing a bit more. its on a main road, i find it very hard to believe that no police cars drove down there for six hours. and didnt notice a shop window smashed in.
And another thing, i think knowing that one shop was vandalised it doesnt take a rocket scientist just to check all the others in the row does it. especially when you turn out to a burglary.

finallly it took all afternoon to attend, but i did count 11 police vectra's and a couple of x5 and a few unmarked cars at wythenshawe nick, when i drove past to go and get some wood, i couldnt help but wonder if we would be better served with them patroling rather than parked up.
maybe i am angry and the police are easy to have a go at, i used to have a scanner so honestly if any are reading this, i do know what you go through, but that said lads you could have had that boxed off last night but you didnt.
Old 25 December 2008, 11:47 PM
j4ckos mate
Scooby Regular

Oh and the heatings fixred, i knocked the gas pipe valve whilst putting away a bedsheet that was over the kdis Toys, thank god we didnt leave them in the shop
Old 26 December 2008, 10:12 AM
Scooby Soon!
Scooby Regular

Police actually caught someone smashing one of our shop windows red handed!

about 2am in the morning they were driving past and saw him do it, so nicked him came in the next day said they had caught him etc etc ......the end of the story is the ****** got let off he was supposed to pay for the window but didn't, so we were £100 down......why I have no faith in the police!

Also my auntie caught a shoplifter who had stolen something from our shop worth over £100 she ran after him and caught him, police were called but he had hidden the item, police said nothing we can do even though there were about 10 people who witnessed it

Sorry I hate to say it but its true the police are nearly all useless!

Forgot to add after they promised not to prosecute the shoplifting ****** he told them where the item was so at least we got it back but no justice was done! I would of rather lost it if it meant the ****** would of gone to jail..........

Last edited by Scooby Soon!; 26 December 2008 at 10:14 AM.
Old 26 December 2008, 06:04 PM
DemonDave
Scooby Regular

Not good mate - some scummy b4stards out there

Hope boxing days has been better

Let me know if this is the right St Anns Hospice and I will donate some to cover the charity box

Justgiving - Support St Ann's Hospice

Dave.

hope the reminder of the year is better and a good 2009