Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Taxi's in Oxford

Search this Thread

Old 08 December 2008, 02:48 AM
scrappydoo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Taxi's in Oxford

Right guys i will be taking a trip to oxford soon and will be needing a professional taxi service with instant pickup (5mins) when i get there via train, kind of like a ring-only private type rather than one you can hail on the street which can be rude and charge an absolute fortune. Will be travelling in and around Oxford so it wont be an airport type trip.. Any ideas?

Cheers

Last edited by scrappydoo; 08 December 2008 at 02:54 AM.
Old 08 December 2008, 04:49 AM
baser999
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scrappydoo
Right guys i will be taking a trip to oxford soon and will be needing a professional taxi service with instant pickup (5mins) when i get there via train, kind of like a ring-only private type rather than one you can hail on the street which can be rude and charge an absolute fortune. Will be travelling in and around Oxford so it wont be an airport type trip.. Any ideas?
Cheers
Why not be a bit cheeky and post a thread up on the Oxon Scoobies section of the SIDC site - might be someone there willing to pick you up? I came up from Kent to the McRae Gathering and my son had to go home to Abingdon after - rather than detour to drop him off I asked if there was anyone going that wouldn't mind dropping him off and a couple of lads offered
Old 08 December 2008, 01:01 PM
scrappydoo
Scooby Regular

good idea, although a little impractical really.. I do really need a taxi service as i will be running around from place to place tbh fella and i cant ask people other than a professional driver to do that as id feel really cheeky lol.. however i will poost on there so thanks for pointing me there..

cheers