Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Jade Goody has Cancer

Search this Thread

Old 19 August 2008, 09:16 AM
Bartop
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jade Goody has Cancer

Reported on BBC news - being pulled from the Indian version of Big Brother..

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Big Brother star Goody has cancer

Can't stand the woman but wouldn't wish that on anyone. Didn't even know there was an Indian version of BB let alone she was stupid enough to go on it.
Old 19 August 2008, 09:23 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Well im sure everyone of us wishes her a speedy recovery
Old 19 August 2008, 09:55 AM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

Shame its not her tongue.

Foul mouthed young lady. No more no less.
Old 19 August 2008, 09:58 AM
Kieran_Burns
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by EddScott
Shame its not her tongue.

Foul mouthed young lady. No more no less.

I thought about this after she demonstrated as such that time... I came to the conclusion that she's not so much foul mouthed as just plain "below average intelligence"

Brave decision to go on the Indian show HOSTED by Shilpa, as good a way to apologise as any I guess.

However, getting back to the main point - I also wish her a speedy recovery, unfortunately I can see what they are going to do to remove the cancer, and I wouldn't wish that on any woman.
Old 19 August 2008, 10:01 AM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Kieran_Burns
Brave decision to go on the Indian show HOSTED by Shilpa, as good a way to apologise as any I guess.
And earn some money She'll do anything for cash.

I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone though.
Old 19 August 2008, 10:03 AM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

I'm very cynical about all this to be honest. Not denying she has the illness but the whole way it's come out and with her hunger for fame and money I'm sceptical about the whole way it's been done.
Old 19 August 2008, 10:05 AM
Kieran_Burns
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by paulpalmer
And earn some money She'll do anything for cash.

I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone though.

Well, yeah - the JG bandwagon rolls on, but you must admit it's a hell of a thing to do under the circumstances (£100K by all accounts!)
Old 19 August 2008, 10:12 AM
powerwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

cant stand the woman tbh, but cant help but feel for her..woulnd wish cancer on anyone

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7...18fj1dn9vf.jpg
not a bad pair of assets here tho
Old 19 August 2008, 01:25 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

She is not my idea of a wonderful partner either, but I am very sorry to hear of her illness and I hope they can cure it successfully.

Les
Old 19 August 2008, 01:30 PM
WaynesWagon
Scooby Regular

She is thick, but well managed and earns a goody amount of money (more than most of us here!).

Life is fickle and I wish her a speedy recovery, she should be OK if it has been caught early.
Old 19 August 2008, 02:02 PM
Snazy
Scooby Regular

Can only wish her a speedy and full recovery.
She is hardly an icon or great role model but dont really think she is a bad person, and certainly not deserving of cancer.
Old 19 August 2008, 02:04 PM
Lisawrx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nat21
Isn't she clever going on a tv show when she knew she might have cancer. Complete and utter idiot obsessed by money and fame. Only the fact that she has kids gives her something meaningful to stay alive for.

I don't totally disagree with what you are saying regarding she may be obsessed with money or fame, but to a point this her job/livelihood or whatever, plus during a time like this, it may be better she stayed focused on something else, everybody has different ways of dealing with things.

When I had some not so good results a while back, I had to still carry on as normal and go into work every day. When my Mam was diagnosed with cancer (until some sick time after her operation), she still had to carry on, and go to work. I'm not saying that Jade hasn't used this in her favour to get publicity, but I try to see the best in people, and hope it has just been her way of getting on with things as much as possible. Cancer is not nice for anyone, so as much as she may not be the nicest of people in every way, she is still only human, and this must be a difficult time for her.
Old 19 August 2008, 02:05 PM
wrxsti280
Scooby Regular

Isn't she clever going on a tv show when she knew she might have cancer. Complete and utter idiot obsessed by money and fame. Only the fact that she has kids gives her something meaningful to stay alive for.
well said that person!!!!
Old 19 August 2008, 03:15 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

ah yes, but its the pups shes feeding off i feel more sorry for ..!

shes clearly been able to milk the system for all its worth despite looking like the back end of a bus,an iq equilvalent to Barrry George and a gutter mouth to boot
Old 19 August 2008, 03:19 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

I would not wish this illness on anyone but to he honest, I could not give a monkeys chuff about her. I detest her with a passion.

My nice side wishes her a speedy recovery though, and I hope she will gracefully retire from the public eye
Old 19 August 2008, 07:46 PM
Mitchy260
Scooby Regular

Isn't she clever going on a tv show when she knew she might have cancer.

Do women not get smear tests every 2/3yrs? Why would a regular smear test carried out a few weeks ago have worried her now anymore than the 4 or 5 she has already probably had in the past?

You can say the same about any woman surely? Why did they go to work a day after the smear test? Why did they go on a months carribean cruise?

She probably thought like all woman do.....I'll be fine, wont happen to me attitude.

Think your post is quite offensive really Yes she is thick as shi* and she's not my favourite person ether but she is also very clever in other ways hence the millions she has made through being a reality tv star. How many others have had Jade goody's success?? We get 20 wannabes alone from BB every year never mind all the other garbage reality TV shows, she is the only 1 that springs to mind as doing really well for herself.

All the best Jade
Old 19 August 2008, 07:50 PM
jjones
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Mitchy260

Do women not get smear tests every 2/3yrs? Why would a regular smear test carried out a few weeks ago have worried her now anymore than the 4 or 5 she has already probably had in the past?
exactly my thoughts, she is as thick as **** but wish i wish her well.
Old 19 August 2008, 08:00 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

She's collapsed 3 or 4 times recently apparently and also had test for cancer as it was suspected. She's bee well aware that there is something wrong with her. Dont wish her ill but she's an attention seeking whorebag.
Old 19 August 2008, 08:03 PM
RyanSTI
Scooby Regular

funny how her new outing on indian bb, co-insides with a life threatening illness.
Old 19 August 2008, 08:08 PM
robby
Scooby Regular

it was said on the radio Shipla didn't know fatso was appearing and was shocked

so jg gets paid £100k to appear and the next minute she's back in blighty with the big c - hmm does she still get to keep the £100k?
Old 19 August 2008, 08:16 PM
Mitchy260
Scooby Regular

No, she had already had the smear test which came back with abnormalities and had had further testing so she KNEW that something was almost certainly wrong and there was a very large chance she had cancer. Yet she still swanned off half way round the world to further her reputation and get more money.

"Why didn't you start your cancer treatment sooner Mummy?"

"Oh i was whoreing myself around celebrity TV anywhere that would take me"
Got ya, never knew that.
Old 19 August 2008, 08:21 PM
eClaire
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Mitchy260

You can say the same about any woman surely? Why did they go to work a day after the smear test? Why did they go on a months carribean cruise?

She probably thought like all woman do.....I'll be fine, wont happen to me attitude.

Think your post is quite offensive really Yes she is thick as shi* and she's not my favourite person ether but she is also very clever in other ways hence the millions she has made through being a reality tv star. How many others have had Jade goody's success?? We get 20 wannabes alone from BB every year never mind all the other garbage reality TV shows, she is the only 1 that springs to mind as doing really well for herself.

All the best Jade
I'm with you mitchy. Any female here will tell you - you go for a smear and think nothing else of it. I'm due one actually - I won't be waiting anxiously for the results.

She might be thick as pig ****, but who on this message board can say they have the success and wealth that she has? She may be an attention ***** at times, but it's paid off BIG TIME. Jealousy perhaps?

My thoughts are with her. It's a f*cking awful thing to go through. It's too easy to insult/judge someone rather than be seen to wish them well. Personally I'm shocked at some of the replies. The girl has CANCER ffs.
Old 19 August 2008, 08:22 PM
eClaire
Scooby Regular

No, she had already had the smear test which came back with abnormalities and had had further testing so she KNEW that something was almost certainly wrong and there was a very large chance she had cancer. Yet she still swanned off half way round the world to further her reputation and get more money.

I've had abnormalities before. Doesn't necessarily mean cancer.
Old 19 August 2008, 08:25 PM
yoza
BANNED

Max Clifford is very good at what he does.
Old 19 August 2008, 08:29 PM
Tam the bam
R.I.P.

Originally Posted by powerwrx
cant stand the woman tbh, but cant help but feel for her..woulnd wish cancer on anyone

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7...18fj1dn9vf.jpg
not a bad pair of assets here tho
If I met her on a night out looking like that, I most definitely would!!

Hope all goes well for the lass!
Old 19 August 2008, 08:30 PM
zip106
Scooby Regular

She was told before she went that ..'there's a very large chance it could be cancer...' but she still went to India.

If I'd been told that, I think I'd have shelved any plans to travel thousands of miles away and just wait the few days it took for the results to be confirmed.

Bit of a $hitey thing to have, though.
Old 19 August 2008, 08:32 PM
Lisawrx

I have had abnormal results before too. That resulted in further tests, which turned out to show that they were pre-cancer, and I was treated for that. I still went to work as normal, other than using my day off one week to have the treatment. (I didn't know what was going to happen, as I didn't know those results til that day, and they offered to treat me there and then rather than having to go back).

She may well have known that something wasn't right, and she may well be an attention seeker, but at the end of the day, sometimes people just have to plod on. Results from these tests often take quite some time to come back and without going into too much detail about myself, I waited months before I was informed my results were abnormal, and quite some time before getting the other test, and treatment done.
Old 19 August 2008, 10:34 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Originally Posted by eClaire
I'm with you mitchy. Any female here will tell you - you go for a smear and think nothing else of it. I'm due one actually - I won't be waiting anxiously for the results.

She might be thick as pig ****, but who on this message board can say they have the success and wealth that she has? She may be an attention ***** at times, but it's paid off BIG TIME. Jealousy perhaps?

My thoughts are with her. It's a f*cking awful thing to go through. It's too easy to insult/judge someone rather than be seen to wish them well. Personally I'm shocked at some of the replies. The girl has CANCER ffs.
Hand on heart. I can honestly say, I don't care. I don't wish it on anyone as I said in my post, but I can't be an out and out hypocrite and say how sorry I am for her. I wish her a speedy recovery and that is it.

My Mum went through Breast Cancer at Christmas and it is awful, truly awful.

I just don't like Jade Goody and have no idea how she has ever got on in the way she has

Oh and ta for the reminder, I'm due a smear next month. Yuck

Quick Reply: Jade Goody has Cancer