Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

THE SILENT DEBATE

Search this Thread

Old 05 February 2002, 03:34 PM
martyn
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

I'd like to draw to your attention a new web site that's been designed to poll the British public on the National Stadium debate.

Considering the importance of the project and the fact that as a sporting nation we now don't have a national stadium no one connected with the two bids has ever bothered to ask the public as to which bid they'd prefer.

The site has been built by Hartley Briggs & Ross and is impartial, unbiased and non-commercial. The only reason we're doing it it to give people a chance to have their say.
The site, although it asks a Wembly or Birmingham question, then shows how people are voting on a national level right down to a local post code level, so you can see how people are voting in LE3 for example.

I hope that you get the chance to see the site, pass on the url and help us make the issue one of public concern and interest again.

I don't speak as a football fan, rather as a tax payer who's perplexed as to why such a simple undertaking in other countries is the bane of a nation who have some of the most high profile teams in the world.

http://www.nationalstadium.org

Thanks for your time.

Cheers

Martyn

martyn@hbrcreative.com