Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

anyone got a LG viewty what they like ?

Search this Thread

Old 12 April 2008, 12:43 PM
hull sti
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone got a LG viewty what they like ?

anyone got a LG viewty what they like ? reason im asking im due my upgrade fone and fancied this phone just wanted to kno what its like to txt on with it been touchscreen dont think i could use that pen thing that u get with it to touch the screen all the time. anyone ?
Old 12 April 2008, 03:42 PM
jaytc2003
Scooby Regular

ive got one, love it, its not to bad using the stylus although you dont have to use it. Best phone Ive had for a while

havea look at MyGreatPhone.com presents KU990.co.uk | Home | LG KU990 Viewty, T-Mobile KU990 Viewty, 3 Three, u990 Viewty not a bad site once you filter through some of the rubbish on there
Old 12 April 2008, 03:44 PM
abbott
Scooby Regular

im always messing about with my bosses , i loved it so much mine arrives on monday got a good deal with orange , 30 squid a month for 600 minutes and unlimited texts im delighted .... and the phones immense
Old 12 April 2008, 03:54 PM
d5hof
Scooby Regular

I've had mine for few months, I love it I don't use the eyeliner(stylus pen) as you really don't need to. Its really good to browse internet on as well. Prefer it than the iPhone! The only downside is battery life which is poor at time but if you have a in car charger then you have nothing to moan about!

Shof
Old 12 April 2008, 04:15 PM
B0DSKI
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I must be the odd one out then, I hated mine from beginning to end. the scroll on the screen was patheticly bad compared to a iphone, the keyboard was useless unless u had the stylus with you (which in my case most hardly ever) And the web browsing was hopeless due to the stop go nature of the screen.

Sold mine and got a N95 8Gb. Now thats a proper phone
Old 12 April 2008, 05:50 PM
Nicci
Scooby Senior

My Viewty is great (and it looks good too).

I am another who doesn't use the stylus (I have small fingers).

Great for taking pictures and not bad with video too, it contains editing software too.
Fun extra feature is that you can record at 120fps, so playback is in slow motion (lots of fun for action filming).

There is a viewty forum where you can download extras (including lots of games) for free, as it doesn't come with games.

It takes a micro SD card if you want to expand the memory.

Battery life is much less than my old phone, but it hasn't caused me any problems.

To type texts, you have a choice of the traditional method, qwerty keyboard or write (using the stylus).

And finally, the phone call function is fine too.
Old 12 April 2008, 08:57 PM
Ian
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nicci
My Viewty is great (and it looks good too).

I am another who doesn't use the stylus (I have small fingers).

Great for taking pictures and not bad with video too, it contains editing software too.
Fun extra feature is that you can record at 120fps, so playback is in slow motion (lots of fun for action filming).

There is a viewty forum where you can download extras (including lots of games) for free, as it doesn't come with games.

It takes a micro SD card if you want to expand the memory.

Battery life is much less than my old phone, but it hasn't caused me any problems.

To type texts, you have a choice of the traditional method, qwerty keyboard or write (using the stylus).

And finally, the phone call function is fine too.

have you got a lonk to the viewty forum please
Old 12 April 2008, 09:13 PM
joey_turbo
Scooby Regular

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

KU990.co.uk forum | Home of the Viewty | - Powered by vBulletin

Had mine about 5 months. Once you get used to it, you don't want to use buttons again.
Only two downsides for me:
1. You can't touch text like on a button phone, as you HAVE to look at what you're pressing.
2. Battery life. But I bought another charger. In car charge is next on the list.