Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

FAo Joan again

Search this Thread

Old 23 January 2002, 11:10 AM
DAC
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A man and woman are getting all snuggly in bed. The passion is heating up. but then the lady stops and says, "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."
The guy says "WHAT??" The lady explains that he must be in tune with her emotional needs as a Woman.
Then he realizes that nothing is going to happen tonight and he might as well deal with it.
So the next day the man takes her shopping at a big department store. He walks around and has her try on three very expensive outfits. She can't decide. He tells his woman to take all three of them. Then they go over and get matching shoes worth $200 each. And then they go to the Jewelry Department where she gets a set of diamond earrings. The woman is jumping up and down so excited she can't even believe what is going on, she thinks her guy has flipped out.
She says "I am ready to go, lets go to the cash register."
The man stops and says, "No, I don't feel like buying all this stuff now."
The woman's face goes blank.
"No honey- I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while."
The look on her face is indescribable and she is about to explode and the guy says,
"You must be in tune with my financial needs as a man."

With no warning and clear out of the blue, a husband said to his wife, "Honey, I have invited a friend home for supper tonight."
His wife replied, "What? Are you crazy? The house is a mess, I didn't have time to go shopping, all the dishes are dirty, and I don't feel like cooking a fancy meal tonight!"
The husband said, "I know all that."
"Then why in the world did you invite your friend for supper tonight?" asked the wife.
The guy answered, "Because the poor fool is thinking about getting married."

PHOTOCOPIER –must be female, because once turned off, it takes a while to warm up. Because it is an effective reproductive device when the right buttons are pushed. Because it can wreak havoc when the wrong buttons are pushed.

Old 23 January 2002, 12:55 PM
JoanUK300
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Finished now?

Joan.