Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

RON & RON NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE!

Search this Thread

Old 31 January 2008, 07:47 AM
Big Ron
Scooby Regular

Location: TO DONATE TO OUR DIABETES RUN PLZ GO TO www.justgiving.com/ronseurotour2008 THANK U!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool RON & RON NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE!

Ron & Rons "Official" Management Tour 2008

CLICKY

As some of you are aware, Nate and I will be travelling to Germany for the 2008 German leg of the WRC. As part of our "official" tour programme we will be keeping this thread updated with our progress and encounters along the way. Nobody will be excluded, everyone is welcome

What many of you will not know is how Ron & Ron are aiming to relinquish you from your cash for our chosen charity "Diabetes UK"
Bearing in mind this will be mid-August and the height of summer, we are going to drive to Germany and back in full tux just like our namesakes Ron & Ron

The reason we have chosen Diabetes UK is that there are quite a few members on here that are Diabetic or are like Ron have Diabetic children.

We are aiming to attract massive attention for this worthy cause and to raise as much money as possible. If any of you have any ideas for attracting further money and sponsorship please let us know.

Failing that give us your dosh please!

Making that vital payment for sponsorship is in the process of being setup and we will post up details as soon as they are finalised.

In the meantime hit the CLICKY
and show your support

P.S. Mods if you could make this a sticky or offer any further help to attract attention this would be really helpful.
Old 31 January 2008, 12:16 PM
Big Ron
Scooby Regular

Location: TO DONATE TO OUR DIABETES RUN PLZ GO TO www.justgiving.com/ronseurotour2008 THANK U!

Cant believe no-one has replied to this
Old 31 January 2008, 12:20 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Because youre trying to fleece us for cash or something, at least get a sick dog (maybe with diabetes ) and call it scooby, might stand a chance then
Old 31 January 2008, 02:24 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

I have a problem asking my friends for sponsorship, let alone complete strangers on a website. So I for one cannot offer any help
When me and my chumblies go off doing something fun in the name of charidee, we prefer to just make a contribution of our own

ps lol @ dave
Old 31 January 2008, 04:01 PM
Supercue
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

[quote=davegtt;7613552]Because youre trying to fleece us for cash or something, at least get a sick dog (maybe with diabetes ) and call it scooby, might stand a chance then [/quote

Amazing when it was Butcrack doing the fleecing up in arms you all ran. When it comes to handing over a few poxy quid for a worthy cause (just for a change) thats too much trouble

If it was your child Dave maybe you wouldnt be taking the pi$$ so
Old 31 January 2008, 04:08 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Supercue
Amazing when it was Butcrack doing the fleecing up in arms you all ran. When it comes to handing over a few poxy quid for a worthy cause (just for a change) thats too much trouble

Get off your high horse, and whilst youre at it, learn to quote correctly without screwing it up.

I made a simple joke, its obviously prompted a few replies and raised a smile, yes it was a joke and it was intended as so. I dont do cash charity. I have handed over lots of old and new unwanted clothes to charity shops etc in the past but Im not handing my hard earned over simple. I didnt tell the guy to do one or be nasty to him. If you want to donate then feel free, no skin of my nose but dont start giving me **** about

Originally Posted by Supercue
Old 31 January 2008, 05:33 PM
Supercue
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by davegtt
Get off your high horse, and whilst youre at it, learn to quote correctly without screwing it up.

I made a simple joke, its obviously prompted a few replies and raised a smile, yes it was a joke and it was intended as so. I dont do cash charity. I have handed over lots of old and new unwanted clothes to charity shops etc in the past but Im not handing my hard earned over simple. I didnt tell the guy to do one or be nasty to him. If you want to donate then feel free, no skin of my nose but dont start giving me **** about

Old 01 February 2008, 09:53 PM
Nate
Scooby Regular

BTTT
Old 02 February 2008, 10:09 AM
Nate
Scooby Regular

Boing ....
Old 02 February 2008, 03:47 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by davegtt
Because youre trying to fleece us for cash or something, at least get a sick dog (maybe with diabetes ) and call it scooby, might stand a chance then
Can't believe someone was thick enough to miss the irony.
Anyway BTT.
Old 02 February 2008, 04:15 PM
Nate
Scooby Regular

Suresh