Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Ian Wright calls trafic warden a monkey

Search this Thread

Old 02 November 2007, 10:54 PM
Jonno_johnson
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ian Wright calls trafic warden a monkey

BLACK footie hero Ian Wright is to be quizzed by police over an allegation of RACISM.

An African traffic warden says Wright called him a “monkey” and told him to “f*** off back to your own country”.

The warden said the ex-Arsenal and England striker let rip with a foul tirade of racist abuse when he issued him with a parking ticket.

But last night Wright, 43, dismissed the claims. He said: “He’s a liar. He called me a white man who lives in a white man’s road.

“I said to him, ‘I’m sure your parents are happy that you’ve come to England and been a traffic warden instead of a lawyer or something.’”

Soccer legend denies abusing | Ian Wright | traffic warden | The Sun |HomePage|News

Lol thats just crazy if you ask me.
Old 02 November 2007, 10:55 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Love his trainers. Nike Air Infra Blues
Old 02 November 2007, 11:05 PM
16vmarc
Scooby Regular

The Sun

Old 02 November 2007, 11:16 PM
jjones
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

jeez look at the fat *******s gut (the traffic warden!)
Old 02 November 2007, 11:21 PM
Nate
Scooby Regular

Black on Black violence !!!!
Old 03 November 2007, 12:03 AM
New_scooby_04

T-Shirt Hell :: Shirts :: WHAT THE **** DID YOU CALL ME? (POT AND KETTLE)

Old 03 November 2007, 10:06 AM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

As long as the gobby tosser gets a proper hearing in court and the appropriate punishment for racial abuse (if he is gulty) then all is well. Hopefully it means I wont need to endure his mush on the tele for a while...
I recall his racist attack on Schmeical on the pitch... I despised him from that day forward. Sub Human predator lookalike
Old 03 November 2007, 10:42 AM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

I like their organic T-Shirt. Now I just need to find the courage to wear that to a tree huggers meeting
Old 03 November 2007, 11:18 AM
Snazy
Scooby Regular

Naaa wrighty is lovely, as are his family
Given how arrogant a lot of these traffic warden type people are (LA ones not Met) its hardly suprising that they get so much stick.

I know the job is a "neccesary" one, but im sure some of them take arrogance classes before taking the job.
Old 03 November 2007, 01:14 PM
Trout
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Luminous
I like their organic T-Shirt. Now I just need to find the courage to wear that to a tree huggers meeting
I am sure my tree hugging friends would merely have a wry smile to themselves
Old 03 November 2007, 01:37 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Somehow I fully understand Wright's reaction!

Les
Old 04 November 2007, 01:00 AM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Leslie
Somehow I fully understand Wright's reaction!

Les
its common even among lets say a british born asian fae pakistani or indian origin, if he has an arguement wae an immigrant or a new immigrant fae pakistan or india and coz of the culture clash and brought up in a society where its common tae attack them as different , its common , very sad actually

i will gie u an example, i had a person once came tae my shop and coz i deal wae my fellow asians all the time, it pi55es me aff wae constant haggling and arguements, i sometimes wish they would f off and i need tae remind them sorry u r in scotland, prices r fixed and we dont fecking haggle in this country

or sometimes u get people saying, u r too expensive its only 25 rupee's in pakistan or india

i say well which country r u in, u r in scotland, i think u took the plane ticket tae the wrong country, maybe u should fly over and buy the item back home
i think its the culture we r brought up in, it can be intolerant at times but the same time tolerant as well, good and bad everywhere aint it, u tae saudi, if u r white they will lick yer **** and pay u a good wage, if u r an indian, pakistani or a sri lankan, they will treat u like a slave and pay u 150 dollars and not even in time and enslave u and force u tae commit suicide

its time the persecuted stand up and smash these arrogant tw@ts in all lands
Old 04 November 2007, 08:45 AM
Dieseldog
Scooby Regular

I know where you're coming from. When I read about Ian Wright having an altercation with a traffic warden the first thing I thought was "Down with the Saudi plutocracy!" too...
Old 04 November 2007, 08:59 AM
Ms Gooner 1
Scooby Regular

I happen to like Ian Wright

And whether its acceptable or not - this kind of thing goes on every minute of every day - but because he's famous and in the public eye people jump on the bandwagon and it makes "good reading" in the nationals!

That traffic warden will probably now get 3 months off work for "stress", a nice new home and a hefty settlement for "damages"! makes me f***ing sick! How can you "proove" or "disprove" what was said - surely its one word against the other! So therefore, to avoid further dis-repute in the nationals - Wrighty will end up parting with some cash in a "settlement".

We as a country are too much like America now - we sue and claim for ANYTHING then moan when rules are brought in to avoid such claims! makes me
Old 04 November 2007, 11:49 AM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by moses
its common even among lets say a british born asian fae pakistani or indian origin, if he has an arguement wae an immigrant or a new immigrant fae pakistan or india and coz of the culture clash and brought up in a society where its common tae attack them as different , its common , very sad actually

i will gie u an example, i had a person once came tae my shop and coz i deal wae my fellow asians all the time, it pi55es me aff wae constant haggling and arguements, i sometimes wish they would f off and i need tae remind them sorry u r in scotland, prices r fixed and we dont fecking haggle in this country

or sometimes u get people saying, u r too expensive its only 25 rupee's in pakistan or india

i say well which country r u in, u r in scotland, i think u took the plane ticket tae the wrong country, maybe u should fly over and buy the item back home
i think its the culture we r brought up in, it can be intolerant at times but the same time tolerant as well, good and bad everywhere aint it, u tae saudi, if u r white they will lick yer **** and pay u a good wage, if u r an indian, pakistani or a sri lankan, they will treat u like a slave and pay u 150 dollars and not even in time and enslave u and force u tae commit suicide

Well said Moses
Old 04 November 2007, 12:10 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by moses

You are quite right Moses, and my only point was anyone's reaction to a traffic warden who has just booked them, not for any other reason.

Les
Old 04 November 2007, 06:45 PM
mrtheedge2u2
Scooby Regular

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

First time I have ever agreed with Moses!
Old 04 November 2007, 06:48 PM
gazza-uk
Scooby Regular

Just because they are both classed as "black" does not mean it's not Racism..

Only a Racist would think it is? (not that i'm calling aybody a racist)

Legal definition

According to UN International Conventions, "the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, color, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life." [2] This definition does not make any difference between prosecutions based on ethnicity and race, in part because the distinction between the ethnicity and race remains debatable among anthropologists [3] According to British law, racial group means "any group of people who are defined by reference to their race, colour, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origin" [8].
Old 04 November 2007, 06:51 PM
gazza-uk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jjones
jeez look at the fat *******s gut (the traffic warden!)