Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Gordon effing brown

Search this Thread

Old 21 October 2007, 12:59 AM
rob878
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gordon effing brown

As rugby player and an ardent english supporter, congratulations to the Bokkas, the best team won. We over achieved by miles but at least the final wasn't a white wash nor was it a fore gone conclusion but........

Gordon Brown you are an unelected scots man who had the nerve to try and ride on the back of the ENGLISH rugby team. I play in scotland in the premier leagues with scots boks and new zealanders we all the take the banter and ribbing that comes with our nationality but never do we sell out. You Sir are a self pubicising C*nt with out morals, i would have more respect if you stood beside Jason White and said we (scotland) did our best but failed rather than suck up the us (the english) to gain votes.

So pick your **** up and f*ck off.

Last edited by rob878; 21 October 2007 at 01:53 AM.
Old 21 October 2007, 04:10 AM
Gordon_Brown
BANNED

Originally Posted by rob878
As rugby player and an ardent english supporter, congratulations to the Bokkas, the best team won. We over achieved by miles but at least the final wasn't a white wash nor was it a fore gone conclusion but........

Gordon Brown you are an unelected scots man who had the nerve to try and ride on the back of the ENGLISH rugby team. I play in scotland in the premier leagues with scots boks and new zealanders we all the take the banter and ribbing that comes with our nationality but never do we sell out. You Sir are a self pubicising C*nt with out morals, i would have more respect if you stood beside Jason White and said we (scotland) did our best but failed rather than suck up the us (the english) to gain votes.

Hello Robert,

One can only assume from your post that you were somewhat inebriated?

It must be said, despite England not winning, I had a fabulous time attending the final and a wonderful meal this evening, in the company of the English team. I thought my wife had a healthy appetite, but these lads can certainly put her to shame.

Now Robert, just to clarify a few points.

Whether it be Scotland, Ireland or Wales in the final I would have attended and offered my full support. We are all part of the same Island my friend, making us all British.

Now you say you play in the Scots Premier league, for whom, sir? Maybe the vulgar tone of your post is because you were jealous of my being at biggest tournament rugby can offer? Maybe it's because you are not good enough to be part of the Scottish rugby team that has led to this unjustified attack of me - the BRITISH Prime Minister.

Sour grapes I think, Robert.

Having said all of that, I would like to attend one of your rugby games. It would be a pleasure to meet a proud fellow Scot over a pint of dark.

.....Now where is Jason White.....

All the best Robert.

Prime Minister Gordon Brown.
ex CoE
Old 21 October 2007, 06:35 AM
Kit B
Scooby Regular

Old 21 October 2007, 08:06 AM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

pmsl

go flash
Old 21 October 2007, 09:57 AM
Will
BANNED

Grow up, you lost END OF. Take it like a man
Old 21 October 2007, 10:02 AM
Snazy
Scooby Regular

I have similar feelings on the matter. Not quite as passionate, and not from a Scottish perspective, but I definatly felt he was riding on the media frenzy over the English team.
He had no place there, just a bit more of a spotlight for him.
Old 21 October 2007, 10:09 AM
NotoriousREV
Scooby Regular

What's wrong with you idiots? He's the British Prime Minister, of course he was there!
Old 21 October 2007, 10:10 AM
Snazy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by NotoriousREV
What's wrong with you idiots? He's the British Prime Minister, of course he was there!
lol "idiots" bit harsh for a Sunday morning.

I think its called hatred. A glorious occasion.............and suddenly.............. FLASH!
Old 21 October 2007, 11:19 AM
rob878
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mr_impreza
Grow up, you lost END OF. Take it like a man
Read the first paragraph, at which point in that am i not taking like a man, the best team won END OF.
Old 21 October 2007, 11:21 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Snazy
lol "idiots" bit harsh for a Sunday morning.

I think its called hatred. A glorious occasion.............and suddenly.............. FLASH!
You must mean the puff of green smoke!

Les
Old 21 October 2007, 11:24 AM
Jerome
Scooby Regular

In the pub I was watching the match in last night, every single person booed Gordon "annoying facial tic" Brown when he appeared on the screen, including several South Africans.

Says it all AFAIC.
Old 21 October 2007, 12:25 PM
Snazy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Jerome
In the pub I was watching the match in last night, every single person booed Gordon "annoying facial tic" Brown when he appeared on the screen, including several South Africans.

Says it all AFAIC.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexactly.
Everyone feels the same way.

Or most anyway.
Is this smiley an actual copy of Gordon Brown pausing during a speech ?

"I would like to errm *pause congratulate the english rugby squad *pause
Old 21 October 2007, 12:34 PM
blockmonke@fsmail.net
Scooby Regular

A traitor to the British people for shaking the South Africans hands
Old 21 October 2007, 01:15 PM
Trucker Ted
Scooby Regular

Bring back fookin Guy Fawkes ,that what i say !!
Old 21 October 2007, 01:50 PM
rob878
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Gordon_Brown
Hello Robert,

It must be said, despite England not winning, I had a fabulous time attending the final and a wonderful meal this evening, in the company of the English team. I thought my wife had a healthy appetite, but these lads can certainly put her to shame.

Whether it be Scotland, Ireland or Wales in the final I would have attended and offered my full support. We are all part of the same Island my friend, making us all British.

Now you say you play in the Scots Premier league, for whom, sir? Maybe the vulgar tone of your post is because you were jealous of my being at biggest tournament rugby can offer? Maybe it's because you are not good enough to be part of the Scottish rugby team that has led to this unjustified attack of me - the BRITISH Prime Minister.

Having said all of that, I would like to attend one of your rugby games. It would be a pleasure to meet a proud fellow Scot over a pint of dark.

All the best Robert.

ex CoE
Love the post well written, hats off

As for the prem team, well if i was any good i would be playing in prem one at Dundee as i'm pish i play in prem three , and how dare you label me a scot .

Last edited by rob878; 21 October 2007 at 01:54 PM.
Old 21 October 2007, 01:54 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Hello Robert,

All the best Robert.

ex CoE
almost as gooda shmooster as T b Liar himself
Old 21 October 2007, 04:34 PM
RichardS2005
Scooby Regular

He did seem somehat more enthusiastic with the Bokkas....I though he was going to bend over at one point.....

Wilkinson was funny though....completely blanked the simpering Brown!
Old 21 October 2007, 07:42 PM
Will
BANNED

Read the first paragraph, at which point in that am i not taking like a man, the best team won END OF.
cant you take a joke
Old 21 October 2007, 07:47 PM
rob878
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mr_impreza
cant you take a joke
perhaps the subtlety off you highly developed humour was lost when transfered into print .
Old 21 October 2007, 07:49 PM
Snazy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RichardS2005
He did seem somehat more enthusiastic with the Bokkas....I though he was going to bend over at one point.....

Wilkinson was funny though....completely blanked the simpering Brown!
lol I thought I was imaging it, but glad you noticed too. Good lad Johnny.

I thought he was tryin to kiss all the players. Leaning so far forward.
Old 21 October 2007, 09:46 PM
Gordon_Brown
BANNED

Well done, Robert. Very noble of you sir.

P.s that little African man standing next to me had a very distinctive odour about him. I am in no uncertain terms saying that he smelt very badly.

Gordon Brown
Prime Minister

ex CoE
Old 21 October 2007, 09:50 PM
blockmonke@fsmail.net
Scooby Regular

Well done, Robert. Very noble of you sir.

P.s that little African man standing next to me had a very distinctive odour about him. I am in no uncertain terms saying that he smelt very badly.

Gordon Brown
Prime Minister

ex CoE

Mr Brown what will you be doing to tackle the ever growing number of benefit claimants in this country?
Old 21 October 2007, 09:54 PM
stringostar
Scooby Regular

**** the rugby, we are crap. things come in 3's. england football loosing, rugby loosing and now hamilton loosing! shows how good we are.

on the subject of mr brown. i have scottish blood in my vains, as well as family still in scotland (as i am english born n bred), so that part about the man doesnt bother me.

however... YOU ARE A ******* WNAKER AND SHOULD CURL UP IN A ******* CORNER AND DIE!!! and you have the most morngiest face i have ever seen.... and you are ugly, and basically ******* this country up!

'nuff said!
Old 21 October 2007, 10:04 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

I got the impression, none of the players had any time for Brown.
Old 21 October 2007, 10:27 PM
Gordon_Brown
BANNED

Originally Posted by blockmonke@fsmail.net
Mr Brown what will you be doing to tackle the ever growing number of benefit claimants in this country?

Good question. I'm a little pushed for time right now. Dr John Reid has invited me for a late supper in Scotland this evening.

I will reply in due course.

Needless to say education is the key. I mean read the inane drivel that Ringo Star (above) wrote. What on earth is morngiest?

Good grief, I have my work cut out as PM.
Old 21 October 2007, 10:28 PM
noobyscooby
Scooby Regular

I thought it was only my wife and I who had noticed that annoying jaw movement so I larfed a lot when I saw others has noticed it too, especially the connection with that smiley. Brill.

And yes, Brown was trying to cash in on the rugby especially as he had made it abundantly clear he supported Scotland and only switched teams when Scotland dropped out. He'd have been in Brazil today too if he had thought Lewis H was going to be crowned world champion.

But all politicians are the same which is why I would prefer to open my front door to find a hot steaming dog t*rd on the step than any politician.
Old 22 October 2007, 07:51 AM
blockmonke@fsmail.net
Scooby Regular

YouTube - The Prime Minister's message for Eid al-Fitr

Pandering to the most proportionally work shy group of the country, well done Mr Brown got my vote
Old 22 October 2007, 10:59 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stringostar
**** the rugby, we are crap. things come in 3's. england football loosing, rugby loosing and now hamilton loosing! shows how good we are.

on the subject of mr brown. i have scottish blood in my vains, as well as family still in scotland (as i am english born n bred), so that part about the man doesnt bother me.

however... YOU ARE A ******* WNAKER AND SHOULD CURL UP IN A ******* CORNER AND DIE!!! and you have the most morngiest face i have ever seen.... and you are ugly, and basically ******* this country up!

'nuff said!
Are you saying it was Hamilton's fault that he did not succeed?

Les
Old 22 October 2007, 11:01 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Pandering to the most proportionally work shy group of the country, well done Mr Brown got my vote
What a creep!

Les
Old 22 October 2007, 11:11 AM
DJ Vinyl Ritchie
BANNED

The dull **** says a bit of welsh at the end of that clip

What are those things attached above his eyes? Look like a couple of 3-seater sofas. I am in awe at his ability to dislocate his jaw midway through a sentence. I believe a snake has the same capabilities when swallowing its prey.

Oh the fookin' irony

DJ Vinyl Ritchie............he's a handsome looking brute isn't he

Quick Reply: Gordon effing brown