Parking.....

Search this Thread

Old 08 October 2007, 10:46 PM
gazza-uk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parking.....

The Daily Mash - PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO F*CKING PARK ON BRINK OF EXTINCTION

There is a series of white lines separated by spaces roughly the same width as a car, plus a little bit more. Let's think of that as the first Great Big ****ing Clue shall we?

Must admit, i'm one of these, purly because I don't want some fcukwit dinting my door, someone left a nite on my windscreen the other day (Morrisons, Catclife) saying "Learn how to park"

So Wish I had seen them
Old 08 October 2007, 10:58 PM
Odds on
Scooby Regular

Watching a greasy haired TT driver park across 2 spaces, get out, look at his car then walk into the shopping centre had us in stitches.

Coming back to our car and seeing a warden slap a ticket on said TT was the icing on the cake!!
Old 08 October 2007, 11:06 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Odds on
Watching a greasy haired TT driver park across 2 spaces, get out, look at his car then walk into the shopping centre had us in stitches.

Coming back to our car and seeing a warden slap a ticket on said TT was the icing on the cake!!
Nice one.

I sympathise with people with nice cars who are unlucky to get ar$eholes park next to them but to be a selfish t\/\/at on a busy Saturday and park purposely in a position to take up 2 places makes me want to damage their car on purpose (NOT THAT I WOULD!!!!)
Old 09 October 2007, 08:22 AM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

LOL @ parking over two bays two prevent minor dings then driving on public roads and getting stone chips! Wrap the car in bubblewrap and hide it in the garage
Car park paranoia... There are so many other ways of avoiding the army of dodgy dingers out there rather than parking like a car park paranoid plonker.
Old 09 October 2007, 11:37 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Very selfish to park over two bays. But it would help if the bays were a little wider and also that people thought of others when they open the doors.

Les
Old 09 October 2007, 02:15 PM
richardg
Scooby Regular

i am a careful parker, but generally only in one bay. i'll generally park and walk as i value my car bodywork more than saving a couple of minutes through not walking somewhere

there does seem to be a huge lack of respect for other peoples' property these days - nobody gives a toss about banging your doors and i find it very frustrating. as we all know this is a frequently reoccuring topic on here

another annoying thing is the number of people who park in parent and child spaces and disabled spaces. i see this regularly and it irritates me that nobody seems to have any respect for the rules these days!
Old 09 October 2007, 02:18 PM
richardg
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
...But it would help if the bays were a little wider...

Les
that;s the difference between lakeside and bluewater