Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Another sad toddler story...

Search this Thread

Old 15 August 2007, 10:05 AM
Trout
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Another sad toddler story...

...from Hull. Sitting listening to local radio and there was a story appealing for witnesses.

A three year old girl was beaten and left crying, smeared in faeces whilst in a takeaway in some part of Hull.

It is so sad that whoever her carer was simply does not have the resources to look after a child in their care, and that at the time no-one intervened to help out.

Old 15 August 2007, 11:57 AM
Bodgit
Scooby Regular

i think if we are going the police state route which a few are stating we are. It's about time they put something in the water to stop people having kids and only when you prove you can provide for and look after them are you given the antidote.

Yes, it may seem extreme but I feel for the people who desperately want kids but cant. Strange how if you want to take on a rescue dog they often make checks on the home but anyone can have kids and treat them how they wish.

it's just very sad.
Old 15 August 2007, 12:16 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

What B2Zero said.

Les
Old 15 August 2007, 07:13 PM
PeteT
Scooby Regular

Angry

What Bodgit said
Old 15 August 2007, 08:04 PM
^Qwerty^
Scooby Regular

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

I heard that report on the radio and on Look North yesterday or the day before.

They are holding back on some of the detail as the story doesn't stack up to me.

I'm not for a minute saying it didn't happen, and whoever did it should be hung at the side of the road, but the report is 'lacking' in detail.
Old 15 August 2007, 08:11 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Being able to beed is no guarantee of being suitable to breed, sad fact is many suitable couples cannot have kids yet the retarded scum seem to have no such problems.
Old 15 August 2007, 09:18 PM
D.K.1
Scooby Regular

If she was abandoned then things might look up for the poor little thing now if she's in god care as it looks like her parents / carers didn't have a clue and the poor mite has probably had an awful life up to now if this is h ow she was found It realy upsets me to think of children beng treated like that!
Old 15 August 2007, 10:06 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The world/country we live in is a disgrace,if i saw something like that happen i would quite happily smash there kneecaps with a baseball bat and throw them in a river(and im not the violent type)
Old 16 August 2007, 01:12 AM
Aaquil
Scooby Regular

I hope that the poor girl gets out of her hopeless situation and I pray the scum who did it to her get what they deserve...how can you do that to a child!!!
Old 16 August 2007, 10:21 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Originally Posted by **************
Thats pathetic by the police. I've intervened before when I saw a 'dad' physically hurting one of his kids and being abusive to it in the middle of a supermarket because this kid had hit one of its siblings, it was then screaming with fright and pain having been shoved against a wall very violently by its dad. Everyone was standing watching, staff were thinking of intervening but seemed too scared so because no one else had the guts to do anything I went and told him if he treated his kids with a bit more respect and stopped hurting them then perhaps they may just learn thats not the way to behave and not hurt each other. At least he stopped hurting the kid there and then, although the kid was already hurt enough by then and thought better of taking a swipe at me and just told me don't start but I imagine the kid just got a walloping when it got home Incidentally his wife seemed too scared to get involved too and was embarrassed, I wouldn't be surprised if he hit her about too! ******* scum bag.
There is an inderliying pattren emerging in the UK, a lack of respect (this word now hijacked, used and abused by NL) for anything and anyone.

More examples along with people being murdered for having the audacity to complain when someone makes too much noise or throws litter in their car.

Everyone has a part to play - parents, schools, government, Police but first this major problem should be recognised and people who transgress the laws and decent moral behaviour, punished swiftly and firmly with robust prison terms/fitting punishments.

Zero tollerance and a bit less of the PC 'oh it is not their fault' culture will help the UK!

Some of skys news stories for today
Elderly 'Mistreated And Abused' In Care Homes |Sky News|UK News
Top Cop Condemns Parents Over Yob Kids |Sky News|UK News
Driver Killed After Chocolate Bar Clash |Sky News|UK News
Teens Remanded Over Hero Father's Death |Sky News|UK News
Missing Paedophiles Pose Risk To Kids |Sky News|UK News

Last edited by The Zohan; 16 August 2007 at 10:36 AM. Reason: ****e spelling
Old 16 August 2007, 12:29 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
There is an inderliying pattren emerging in the UK, a lack of respect (this word now hijacked, used and abused by NL) for anything and anyone.

More examples along with people being murdered for having the audacity to complain when someone makes too much noise or throws litter in their car.

Everyone has a part to play - parents, schools, government, Police but first this major problem should be recognised and people who transgress the laws and decent moral behaviour, punished swiftly and firmly with robust prison terms/fitting punishments.

Zero tollerance and a bit less of the PC 'oh it is not their fault' culture will help the UK!

Some of skys news stories for today
Elderly 'Mistreated And Abused' In Care Homes |Sky News|UK News
Top Cop Condemns Parents Over Yob Kids |Sky News|UK News
Driver Killed After Chocolate Bar Clash |Sky News|UK News
Teens Remanded Over Hero Father's Death |Sky News|UK News
Missing Paedophiles Pose Risk To Kids |Sky News|UK News
Been saying this for a long time now. If we actually want to live in an ordered and safe society, then people have to be taught the meaning of discipline and respect for others from an early age. Discipline means that children have to learn to behave themselves or there will be a significant penalty for misbehaviour which is not enjoyable. A sharp smack on the backside is perfectly acceptable in my eyes as long as it is clear what it is for and that the child concerned is not mistreated due to bad temper etc. Shouting is a waste of time too. All that does is to teach the child even worse habits for the future. There are of course other ways to punish a child such as witholding a treat or whatever.

Carrying this on, those who break the law and do harm to others should also be punished in such a way that they think twice before doing it again. Hefty prison sentences with hard labour used to work very well. These modern ideas of treating the criminal as though his rights are above those of the victim are just incredible. Some MP the other day was suggesting abolishing prisons and giving all criminals rehabilitation instead! Can you honestly see that working?

About time we found a strong leader with a party of honest people to turn this country around before it is too late!

Les
Old 16 August 2007, 12:56 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Unfortunately while the state continues to pay for these low lifes to have Kids this will only become more common You want a car or house you have to work for it and maintain it. You want a child its a quick knee trembler, then the state will pick up the tab for the next 20+ years