Chav Parents

Search this Thread

Old 24 June 2007, 09:00 PM
Johnny E
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Chav Parents

Dont they do your head in.

Shopping to day and saw this fat,ugly piece of scum shouting at her 2 or 3 year old, the word's she was calling this young girl were disgusting it was effin this and effin that and she even called her a little c...

We know our kids can be a pain at times but that kind of language.

Thing is if you say anything to them you just get a mouthful back and you dont want to be arguing with some fat pig in a shopping centre
Old 24 June 2007, 09:08 PM
Paul3446
Scooby Regular

I heard an equally fat pig telling her 3 year old son to p*ss off yesterday.
Old 24 June 2007, 09:09 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Johnny E
Dont they do your head in.

Shopping to day and saw this fat,ugly piece of scum shouting at her 2 or 3 year old, the word's she was calling this young girl were disgusting it was effin this and effin that and she even called her a little c...

We know our kids can be a pain at times but that kind of language.

Thing is if you say anything to them you just get a mouthful back and you dont want to be arguing with some fat pig in a shopping centre
damnnnnnnn. They should make it illegal to swear at under 15's IMO. Complete and utter trash actions. My parents would never swear around me and I will be the same with my kids. Most the kids who had their parents swearing at them all their life end up as trash, and they call their parents all the names under the sun aswell.

I have never sworn at my parents. Good upbringing I have had though.

On another note my possible future wife said she plans on dressing any future children in nike and designer clothes Shes lucky that I love her or the red mist would have descended

Shes only young so will be forgiven.
Old 24 June 2007, 09:42 PM
Jonno_johnson
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by AudiLover
damnnnnnnn. They should make it illegal to swear at under 15's IMO. Complete and utter trash actions. My parents would never swear around me and I will be the same with my kids. Most the kids who had their parents swearing at them all their life end up as trash, and they call their parents all the names under the sun aswell.

I have never sworn at my parents. Good upbringing I have had though.

On another note my possible future wife said she plans on dressing any future children in nike and designer clothes Shes lucky that I love her or the red mist would have descended

Shes only young so will be forgiven.
lol what a total load of rubish my parents never swore near me, and i still tell peopl eto fuc k off, its more about the peers you hang around with than parents, lol lol tree huggers.
Old 24 June 2007, 10:05 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Jonno_johnson
lol what a total load of rubish my parents never swore near me, and i still tell peopl eto fuc k off, its more about the peers you hang around with than parents, lol lol tree huggers.

read it properly. I will swear at people, I just wont swear around minors, and find it unacceptable for people to do so.
Old 24 June 2007, 10:40 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Originally Posted by AudiLover

read it properly. I will swear at people, I just wont swear around minors, and find it unacceptable for people to do so.

I agree

Saw a "female" the other week, her 2 year old in the buggy and she was shouting that she hated him. Poor little soul. I felt like smacking her in the mouth, instead I told her she was a disgusting trollop and didn't deserve her child
Old 24 June 2007, 10:43 PM
supertouring
Scooby Regular

>Chav parents

I blame the grand parents
Old 24 June 2007, 10:46 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Terrible stuff, that! Swering at the little ones, and taking anger out like that on them is abominable! Such parents build very low self esteem in their children. Such children suffer with terrible self concept, and the transference carries on.
Old 24 June 2007, 10:50 PM
Paul3446
Scooby Regular

Quote:
Saw a "female" the other week, her 2 year old in the buggy and she was shouting that she hated him. Poor little soul. I felt like smacking her in the mouth, instead I told her she was a disgusting trollop and didn't deserve her child

Old 24 June 2007, 10:53 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Tell you what, she was twice the size of me. Luckily she got such a shock I was able to scarper, swiftly
Old 24 June 2007, 11:00 PM
Paul3446
Scooby Regular

Reminds of the time my mum was in the supermarket at the checkouts and a kid at the next checkout was playing up and rolling on the floor and his mother was just ignoring him. The mother eventually said "Josh, will you get up". My mum turned round to her and said "Oh, my dog's name's Josh....but he's much better behaved", then she calmly walked off. Most out of character, but quite a good put down!

Her dog is actually called Josh BTW.
Old 24 June 2007, 11:07 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Mum with a *** in one hand pushing the pram, Dad with a can of export super strength in his hand, walking to the job centre to sign on. This is blairs" traditional British family" his leagacy to us all
Old 24 June 2007, 11:46 PM
Sonic'
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul3446
Reminds of the time my mum was in the supermarket at the checkouts and a kid at the next checkout was playing up and rolling on the floor and his mother was just ignoring him. The mother eventually said "Josh, will you get up". My mum turned round to her and said "Oh, my dog's name's Josh....but he's much better behaved", then she calmly walked off. Most out of character, but quite a good put down!

Her dog is actually called Josh BTW.
Have you ever thought there maybe a reason for her ignoring him?

If that was me I would have turned round to your mum and said, I bet your dog isn't disabled, then I would have walked off
Old 25 June 2007, 12:12 AM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Sonic'
Have you ever thought there maybe a reason for her ignoring him?

If that was me I would have turned round to your mum and said, I bet your dog isn't disabled, then I would have walked off

is a good point sonic. child could have that hyperactive attention disorder. not sure on the name.
Old 25 June 2007, 12:25 AM
Sonic'
Scooby Regular

It is something I do feel quite strongly about, the amount of times people have made under breath comments, and the dirty looks we get when the little lad is playing up, and it really annoys me when we get the looks and comments especially as they know nothing of the situation

the little lad is currently under diagnosis for Aspergers amongst other things and possibly other ASD related illnessess, and it is a disablilty, it just can't be seen like a physical disability, and a lot of people aren't eductated so just think he is a brat that deserves a good slap

I used to get really wound up and make scathing comments under my breath at the people staring and making comments at us, but Ive rose above their level, and now make comments like the one I did above

Not saying that has been the case with the chav parents that have been seen shouting abuse at their kids, but even so at the end of the day you don't know the circumstances

I have been hit, punched, kicked, bitten, swore at, shouted & screamed at at the top of his voice, just because I put him in a trolley to do the shopping, but it is the only way we can get the shopping done, and no amount of talking, calming, diversionary tactics work when he gets like this, the only proven method is ignore, thankfully it is getting to be a rareity when this does happen, but it still does on occasion
Old 25 June 2007, 12:28 AM
Sonic'
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian
is a good point sonic. child could have that hyperactive attention disorder. not sure on the name.
It is ADHD, but you have to be careful saying that on here quite a lot of people just blame the parents, and dont think ADHD actually exists

But thats a debate for another time
Old 25 June 2007, 01:59 AM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

It is something I do feel quite strongly about, the amount of times people have made under breath comments, and the dirty looks we get when the little lad is playing up, and it really annoys me when we get the looks and comments especially as they know nothing of the situation.
Steve, having witnessed that with my own eyes, I empathise with you and Dk1, mate. You two have extra-ordinary patience.Hats off to you both, over this issue :
Old 25 June 2007, 08:51 AM
Steve vRS
Scooby Regular

For all children, ignoring a tantrum is the best approach. If you respond, the tantrum has worked!

Steve
Old 25 June 2007, 09:40 AM
Simon C
Scooby Regular

Lets face it, some people (and I use that term loosely) ought to be nuetered.

It would wipe out the "family" opposite me.

There is mum, dad, 2 daughters, and both daughters blokes, 1 daughter has already had 1 kid and there is another on the way, plus a dog.

All in a 3 bed council house.
Old 25 June 2007, 09:56 AM
Geezer
Scooby Senior

Cool

It is ADHD, but you have to be careful saying that on here quite a lot of people just blame the parents, and dont think ADHD actually exists

But thats a debate for another time
Absolutely Sonic, and you have my sympathy. However, nowadays, peoples children can't just be badly behaved or naughty, they have to have something wrong with them. A woman down the road from me is like that, she blames her kids behaviour on all sorts of things, but the fact she has **** all to do with them seems to be the main problem!

It's easy to point the finger at people who scoff, but equally most childrens bad behaviour is down to the parents. In your situation, the problem is genuine, but 99% of it isn't, so surely you can see why people would be so quick to judge.

I'm not saying it's right, but..........

Geezer
Old 25 June 2007, 10:00 AM
Sonic'
Scooby Regular

I know what your saying Geezer, the other two kids are fine when we are out, and if anything any problems they have when out is genuinely naughty behaviour. The little lad is something else though, thankfully it is a lot better than it used to be
Old 25 June 2007, 12:25 PM
pwhittle
Scooby Regular

I know what your saying Geezer, the other two kids are fine when we are out, and if anything any problems they have when out is genuinely naughty behaviour. The little lad is something else though, thankfully it is a lot better than it used to be
people are funny though. we get strangers come up and ask what's wrong with our daughter (not because of her behaviour, but her looks and penguin-like walk!). If you walked up to a fat girl and asked if she was pregnant or just fat you'd get a slap, but dare to walk round with a disabled kid and suddenly it's open season!

I find you can either get wound up and dearly want to show people the error of their ways, or ignore them for the un-educated idiots they are.
Old 25 June 2007, 05:54 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

How is the treatment going for Andrew? One can only imagine the anguish and heartache you have had with his condition, not helped by the ignorance of a lot of people around you. Hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel and your patience, affection and love for your lad will be rewarded with an improvement in his condition.
Old 25 June 2007, 09:07 PM
Sonic'
Scooby Regular

What treatment ?

Sorry, we haven't had anything apart from brick walls pretty much everywhere we go, the Ed physc saw him for an hour and said he is normal, everytime we told her what he was like and things he does, she talked over us, and his teacher sat there and told blatant lies about him, and denied ever seeing anything

The School nurse said she had seen him a few times, but she was talked over by the Senco support. The report we got back from the Ed Psych, said he showed no signs of any ASD related illness, and just that he needs to sleep more at night, yet everything in her report about his behaviour was all the traits of ASD, so she made herself look like a complete fool, and we showed her report to her boss and he said he was surprised, and to ask her to do the various tests that can be done

They said they would refer to Best, and that the Senco support woman would arrange this for some behaviourial help, and after two weeks we heard nothing, so Donna phoned up the Best team, and when she went inot school that day the Senco support woman railroaded Donna, saying she had no right to go to Best as it is not a Best issue

He has some strange habits, as a few on here have witnessed lately he comes to me to sit on my knee, and sometimes I refuse as I am in the middle of something, so he punches me and climbs on me anyway, this will continue for about 15 -20 minutes, him getting more and more worked up all the time, till eventually he will scream and start biting, scratching etc, but all he actually wants is a hug, and then he will sit hugging for a good half hour without moving

He says he wants my shoes when he is bigger so he can go to my work, (not his own shoes, mine that I have currently) and he wants my car so he can go to my work and work with me when he is bigger too

He bit me the other week on my arm, and drew blood (he broke my nose before xmas too) and then next day I showed him the wound (looked like an owl's face) and told him he musn't bite anyone, and if he does it must be himself and no one else, so he sat there and started biting his own arm, I stopped him and asked him why he is doing that, and he said ' Im biting my arm so I am just like you'

He bangs his head a lot still, and he gets me to do it to him too (drumming fingers on his forehead), until he says stop, if I don't stop the instant he wants me to he can get quite upset, but he will hit himself with anything, his fist, books, toys, drinks cups

He spins round on one knee too ( I must stop nailing his foot to the floor ) and because of this, he is currently going through a pair of school trousers every 3 weeks if we are luckly) the teachers say they dont see any of this behaviour

They actually do see it, as they tell us on occasion, when we are on our own, in an official capacity, they deny all knowleadge and tell us there are far worse children in the school than he is

The headteacher isn't interested as he is the SENCO, and has budgets to worry about

He has been referred to CAHMS 3 times now, and we never hear anything back, he has had hearing tests, eye tests, seen the paediatrician several times, seen different doctors, some of them say yes he has symptoms, generally officially they don't

He is better some of the time, but other times he isn't, and still can be quite a handful more so for Donna than myself, primarily due to his sheer strength
Old 25 June 2007, 09:37 PM
The Rig
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

to be honest,from some people ive grown up with,it doesnt matter what language you use to kid,they will be what they will be,one kids parents used the f word more than please thankyou and he`s t total and doesnt swear